Hidden

Intrusion

I walked out the back door, and found myself on a chunky asphalt carport. A motorcycle and a beat up van sat under a covering. The thick smell of fertilizer drifted towards me, and I saw a lush garden. I see a big, amber and white colored dog in a fenced in section. It was hurtling itself towards the fence that connected to the neighbor's yard.

A tall, dark, slender girl was standing at it, a sweet, close-lipped smile on her face, her black diamond eyes glittering.

It was my girl.

Kate, I mean.

She was standing, right there, petting a dog. Talking to it, actually.

"Hey Penny. Hi there Penny. Good girl, yes you are. Come on, come on pretty girl."

Her voice was so soft and encouraging. She was so gentle with the dog, and looked so different than she did at school.

The soft sunlight showed how naturally tan her skin was; the florescent light washed it out. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and appeared relaxed in her blue jeans and t-shirt.

I felt like I was intruding on the moment, and was about to go inside.

But then I saw her dark eyes alight on me. "Xander?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short short, I know, and probably the last one until tomorrow afternoon; my friend is coming over. So yeah. Yay comments <3