Hidden

Don't Worry

You know, nearly all of our youth is spent learning about things that have almost no effect on our happiness.

Youth wasn't much to think about, when you were as young as we were.

We should be allowed to play and learn on our own. I always learn the most over the summer, when I can go outside and figure things out on my own under the hot sun.

Summer had always been too hot for my taste.

It worries me that so many kids take their youth for granted. I think think that we be born old, and then gradually turn young; that would be the most efficient way of life

So many would die, though.

I know it would never make sense, though. So I don't know why I even spoke it aloud. I guess sometimes I forget to censor myself when I'm with you

I understand the feeling; I'm right here with you.

Sometimes I wonder about fate. What would've happened if I had never spoken to you? What if my parents had opted to go to Alaska? What if they had stayed in Cartersville?

Those 'what if's' are what will haunt you; handle them carefully.

You know, this is kind of a Phyrric victory. Your dad was sent to jail, but you almost died. What if I hadn't gone? What if he had managed to...

Shh...it didn't, and you were. Hush, just calm down. I'm here. Don't worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to think of this one, but I had to write it. It's been so long since I've done this story. It kinda feels awkward and short to me, but I dunno.