Status: This story had been discontinued, but look out for new ones soon.

Reality and Those Hellish Dreams

Chapter 6 - "He'll hate me!"

Frank's POV.

My body inched closer to the shaking form on the floor infront of me. His back was hunched over and small wimpers and cries were escaping his body almost constantly as I neared him. His cries grew as I got closer, a hand reaching out to touch him. Comfort him.

Anything to make the cries stop.

He gasped as my hand gently touched his shivering shoulders, turning around sharply and staring into my eyes, his blank eyes burning into mine, still filled with life. I fell to my knees, him staring me down as I sat behind him. It was painfull to look at him, yet I couldn't tear my gaze away. My eyes scanned over his pale face, instantly noticing the smudge of crimson contrasting against his white skin.

His head suddenly jerked back down and around to the front of his body, the small wimpers and whispers re-starting. No matter how hard I tried, I could only make out one of the things he whispered to himself.

'I can't tell him. He'll hate me. Don't make me, please.'

He was scared and apparently arguing with someone. And I was yet to find out who. "Babe, who are you talking to?" I whispered, trying to hardest not to startle him. Nothing. The sobbing started to get harder again. "Baby?" I whispered, crawling round to the front of his body.

I choked a little bit when the crimson liquid began to dye my hands blood red. My heart beat speeding rapidly, my neck not allowing my head to tip up and see how Gerard had flawed his perfect body. My eyes followed the trail of scarlett up to his hands, also dyed blood red like mine. A kitchen knife not far from his right hand also painted red. I dared myself to look higher up his arms, searching for the source of blood still draining his body.

As my eyes trailed higher, I found the source of the liquid.

An extreamly deep incision could be found, slightly off-center on his chest, ripping his shirt open too. The incision looked as if someone had been trying to pull it open and make it bigger... trying to shove something inside his chest...

Or pull something out.

"Gee... What... Who... I... What did you do?" I choked out. He slowly lifted his head so his gaze met mine again, tears streaming down both of our faces and mixing with the crimson blood staining the floor. "Gee..." I whispered.

"I can't tell him what I did... I needed to give it to him. You told me he'd love me if I did!" He shouted, still blankly staring into my eyes. "Why doesn't he love me?" He whispered begining to cry again."You said he'd love me."

"What are you talking about, Gee?" I asked him, but it was apparent that to him I wasn't even in the room. He didn't take any notice of what I had to say. He tore his gaze away from me and to the left, his eyes following a trail I hadn't noticed up untill this point... It was leading towards him as he finally looked at his chest. I watched his face slowly begin to frown as he studied the incision, lifting a hand and running a finger along the side of it.

I couldn't help but cringe.

"I miss my heart." He whispered studying the fresh blood on his finger tips.

My jaw dropped, finally understanding what he had ment.

I turned to follow the trail of blood he was studying earlier as I felt a warm tear run down my cheek. Head down, I crawled along the side of the crimson trail, too scared to look up and be met with what I already knew I was about to face. My felt my heart almost burst as I was met with a large pool of blood and an extreamly damaged heart. Stiches and small cuts still fresh on it, like he's been trying to make it look.. pretty, or something.

His heart.

And it was still trying it's hardest to continue beating.

"I knew he wouldn't like it." I heard Gerard whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this one's slightly gruesome... But I hope you all enjoyed it.
- Abby. oxox