Status: This story had been discontinued, but look out for new ones soon.

Reality and Those Hellish Dreams

Chapter 8 - Cross Your Heart And Hope To Die?

Frank's POV.

"Shit, shit, fuck, balls, crap, fucking..." I hear somebody saying above me. They sounded.. worried? Scared? Something like that.

I'm scared to open my eyes, but as I hear footsteps slowly walking away from me, I can't help but flicker them open for a few seconds to try and take in my surroundings, but I'm blinded by a strong white light directly in front of my face. I make a small shocked noise and suddenly he walks over to me again and tightens the restraints on my wrists which I hadn't felt untill now.

"W-Why am I here?" I ask in a small whisper, my eyes still shut tight. "Where am I...?"

"Make me a promise, Frankie." I hear Gerard's voice whisper, almost excitedly... I could tell he was smiling. I didn't know why I was frightened.. It's probably some big joke.

"Anything." I whispered in a return, a small smile falling to my lips. "Anything you want, Gee."

"Love me forever? No matter what.. Or who.. Or anything." He replied, running a hand softly through my hair, but his words becoming more desperate as the sentence drew to an end and his grip on my hair tightening strangely. I squirmed a bit at the unpleasent contact and eased my eyes open a touch.

"Ah, sure, Gee. Anything, Ba-Baby." I stuttered out. He looked down to me, his smile growing. "And you'll always love me forever?" I asked out of curiousity. He faked a shocked expression making me giggle.

"Of course, Silly. But... Do you promise?" Gerard asked, removing his grip from my hair (which I was thankful for) and getting up. I stayed slient for a moment before I heard a small 'click' and the strong white light faded, leaving a dimmed dirty orange coloured room as my surroundings. Fuck.

I slowly looked around the room, trying to take in my setting while not having a panic attack. I was currently lying on what seemed like a metal hospital bed.. One of the ones they put dead bodies on. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I looked around more. It was a grimey hospital room, dried blood painting the floors and another metal table on the otherside of the room, a fair distance away from me. At first glance, I thought there was another body lying on the table, but after taking in the real scene, I determinded that it must be a dummie. One of the ones they use for testing cars and things? And beside the dummie, a table full of horrific tools. Some still stained with the blood of a previous patient... or victim.

Gerard made his way over to the small table and began playing with the knives and other sharp objects littering the table.

"Frank? I said do you promise?" He said, turning around, still holding the knife... Tip down, looking like he was ready to murder someone... And I hoped to God it wouldn't be me.

"I promise..." I whispered into the deafening silence now surrounding us. His smile seemed to spead across his face, but not like Gerard's usually did. It turned into a twisted smirk as his eyes fell apon mine. He murmered something of a 'Good.' as he turned his back on me to, once again, face the dummie. "Gerard? Can you.. Untie- WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed into the dimly lit room.

A seering pain ripped through my chest and it felt as if I'd been stabbed, right across my heart, but the pain didn't subside. It moved across my chest as more screams left my mouth and the pain rippled through my body once again. I tried glancing down, but my view seemed restricted.. All I could see was the blood.

"Cross your heart?" I heard Gerard whisper from across the room, but my thoughts couldn't comprehend an answer to escape my lips and replace the cries of agony and pain.

I screamed out again as I felt something removed from my chest, still trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened.

"I said, do you cross your fucking heart?!" Gerard screamed, throwing his kitchen knife to the ground with a loud and violent 'clink' sound. No blood tinting it's reflective surface. Tears began streaming down my cheeks as he made his way over to me and I forced myself to perform a small nod as my answer.

"Yes." I whispered. He came very close to me then, studying my heaving chest and lifting a hand up, as if to touch it. Slowly and surely, he pressed a finger tip against my wound, nodded, and turned towards one of the doors, possibly an exit from this room. My eyes followed him and then.. He was gone, the door closing behind him. I shifted slightly on the metalic hospital bed, so my view lied on the dummy, and then I noticed.

Around about where my wounds were on my chest, the dummie had the same ones, but instead of the oozing red liquid drenching them, a small amount of the fluffy, white stuffing was pushing out.. Then it clicked in my head.

"Cross my heart and.. hope.. to.." I stuttered out, never finally finishing my sentence before the blackness swallowed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates come quicker the more you sub and comment, you know...
Also, a sneaky little hint for next chapter... It's called; "Awake."
Yes, they will have finally awakened from these dreams! Anybody excited?
-Abby oxo.