Status: Try to update but school's shit

Run Run Killjoys Run

Welcome to the Family

I walked to my room. It was purple and I see a jacket and a bandana. I try it on and it fits pefectly. It also looks good too. I clear the bed and I lay down. I then fall asleep. The zombies are after me trying to tug and pull on the gate. I run and scream. "Nooo!!!" I yelled. The gate latch opened. Oh shoot. The zombies grab me."Nooo!!!" I scream as they tear me apart and eat me. I wake up with beads of sweat running down my face."Oh it's just a dream." I pant but I know they're everywhere.
I have seen many. Just the sight of them scare me. Korse killed both my mom and my dad three years. I still remember that moment. I was sleeping and I wake up to two agonizing screams. I run downstairs to see what happened. There I stand looking down at the dead corpses of my mom and dad. I look up and see Korse calling out his zombie mobs. I run out of the house crying my heart out. I have been running from the BL/ind ever since. I remember now the day Frank found me I was in Zone 6 looking around. I saw a zombie and the next thing you know I'm in the darkness. I see Gerard right in front of me.
"You alright?" He asked.
"Yeah just a bad dream." I tell him.
"You want to talk about it? I won't bite." He asks me.
"Sure." I sigh.
"I had this dream that theBL/ind zombies were coming to get me. The zombies were tearing me apart and that is when I woke up." I explained to Gerard.
"Aww that sucks." He says and then gives me a nice friendly hug.
"Thanks." I tell him sincerely.
"Now go back to bed." He tells me.
"Alright see you later." I told him.
"Ok night Alice." He whispers into my ear.
I can't sleep but I end up daydreaming. I see Frank and Gerard fighting over me. I'm wondering why. I see Gerard slapping Frank. It ends up that they get a bunch of gushing cuts. I start crying. They are my best friends and Frank and gerard are both best friends. Why does this happen. Oh well it's just a dream. I hope it doesn't happen.
I walk upstairs to the living room and I see all the killjoys. I see a purple gun. I assume it's mine but just incase I asked Frank if it was mine. He just nodded. "Yes!!!" I yell and the other guys just laugh."What?"I ask."N-nothing." They all studder."Can I test this out?" I ask. "Oh heck yeah!" Ray exclaimed. "Woohoo! Lets test this kid out." I exclaimed.
All six of us run to the car and we and see the BL/ind."Alright lets shoot those babies."I say. "Yeah." The others exclaim. The zombies are coming and I shoot. I feel the rushing adreneline run though me."You alright?" Frank questioned. "Yeah this is fun." I yell over the hungry zombies."Well get use to it because as a killjoy this is your job to kill the zombies of the BL/ind. "Frank smiled."Look out." I shouted at Frank. "Headshot" I said as he blinked. "Thanks." Frank said looking around. I see that Mikey,Ray and Bob had killed the other zombies around. "Lets go." Gerard said. "Ok." I said. We all head back to the car. As we are walking back I see a familiar person. Oh shoot it's. "Long time no see kid." Korse sneers. Yep it's Korse."Now's the pefect time to." He starts off. "Alice!" I hear Gerard yell. "Back off Party Poison!" Korse yells. "No!!!" I scream as I see Fun Ghoul,Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Bee Dystroya come running as Party Poison shot Korse in the head. "Oh my god th-thank y-you Gerard." I studdered. "It's fine really."He says. "No you don't understand. He was the one who killed my mom and dad." I explain. "Oh geez I'm sorry." Party Poison apoligized. "It's ok." I said. "Okay it has been a long day so lets go home." Gerard said. "Okay" Frank smiled. We all run to the car. We drive through Route Guano and Zone 3 to get back to the base in Zone 6.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh 8 readers xD and a subscriber ahh I love you guys.
also thank you to XxKostraKittyxX for commenting. You deserve a cookie.
Titlle:Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold