Status: Try to update but school's shit

Run Run Killjoys Run

We Thought You Were Dead!

We all got out of the Trans Am. The boy was laying down in the sand. “Mikey?” Party Poison asked. “Huh where am I? Is that you Party Poison?” Mikey asked. “Yeah. Oh God I thought you died!” He exclaimed. “Oh no I got out just in time.” Kobra Kid answered. “What about Jet Star? Is he ok?” He asked. Jet Star got out of the diner. “ Yeah I'm fine.” Jet Star said. “Jesus I was worried about all of you!” Fun Ghoul exclaimed. “Sorry to interrupt the reunion but, shouldn't we get to Dr. Death Defyng's place?” I asked. “Yeah. You're right. Let's move!” Poison exclaimed. We all got back into the car. When we arrive at Dr. Death Defying's place Dr.D was surprised.
“Damn how did Jet Star and Korbra Kid come back?” He asked. “Well you see we found them about 5 minutes ago.” I reply. “Wow you saved 2 killjoys in one day. Most people save one or none since they are mostly dead. I hate to break it to you guys but you guys are the last of the surviving killjoys in the world.” “Oh it's nothing but being the only ones left is insane.” I said. “Yeah it'll be hard but we'll survive.” Party Poison said. "Yeah now we should go and try to kill Korse once and for all." I say. "Yeah we shouldn't put up with his shit." Poison says. We all get into the car and Show Pony is on his bike.
When we get to the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Building, Poison and the rest go into the underground entrance. The tunnel is filled with nasty bugs. I see a zombie coming up. I shoot at it. The light of the laser ray showed the mob of zombie dracs. "Shit." I muttered. everyone took out there guns and shot at them. Luckily they were stupid and didn't move so they were easy to kill.
We got up from the tunnel, the Building was empty. A computer monitor came on. It turned on. And there was the man. Korse was on the screen. "Ha you think I would still be here. I've moved on to a new Zone. I think there's a hint on the paper." He smirked. I looked at the paper. There was a picture of our base. Why would they want that. Then I realized what was going on. Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the day. I shall try tomorrow for another update.
sorry for the fuck ups enjoy
xoxo,
Sweetskull