Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

"you assumed that John would chase you just like always?"

It had been two weeks since I had spoken to John. It is not like I locked my self in my room I went out with Brandi and Jess. I was getting along perfectly fine without him, but i missed him. I wasn't going to tell him that nor was i going to apologize for my actions. He and I were well aware of the fact that I never apologized when i thought i was right. Neither did he.

I was talking to Brandi on the phone "Have you talked to John yet?"
"No."
"what did he do wrong?"
"He ditched me."
"Jess said that you mad and ran off"
'So."
"so you were jealous of mindy?"
N-n-no" i stammered
"and you assumed that John would chase you just like always?"
i was silent.
"so you're mad that john has another girl in his life and life no longer revolves around his Joules?"
Silence.
" I think i have made my case go apologize or tell him how you feel or something but bath first i can smell you through the damn phone." she laughed hanging up

so i bathed.... dressed and gave myself a pep talk.

+++

"Joulee!" MamaO smiled "John is in his room."
"thank you mamaO"

John was still asleep. "John!" I said with a little shake.
"mmmrgh?"
"John wake up or imma apologize and you're gunna miss it."
he looked up i smiled "I Shouldn't have gotten mad at you, i am sorry."
"You really suck at those." john laughed sleepily
"dick." i smiled. "get me ice cream." I ordered
"Fine" john stood up from his bed and put on jeans and a t-shirt.
+++
"So how is Mindy?" i asked on the way over to the shack
"Who?" John laughed "she's fine i suppose haven't really talked to her. she told me i needed to figure my life out. what moron tells a sixteen year old to figure his life out." he laughed.

And everything was back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Sorry...
My Grandma's here.

Comment?????????

Thanks to Roni.(@forevernalways is it ok if i Call you Roni? :/) for commenting.

Image
Image
awww....