Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

Grandma Sis

John and I sat on my bed watching a movie on my laptop. It was a dumb movie and I really could care less what it was about. John kissed me smiling he looked into my eyes. shit he had amazing eyes. I couldn't help but smile back.
"What do you want to do today?" John asked.
" I have to finish cleaning my room." I sighed
"Why?"
"Grandma Sis, is flying in at one"
"Is she the on that got mad when we were five or six and sleeping in the same bed?" he asked
"Yeah..." I smiled meekly. "are you coming over for dinner tonight?"
"am i gunna get yelled at for sitting to close?" He joked.
"No" I smiled.
"If I must." he dragged
"Get out of my room, go hang out with Garrett or something."
"But that puts a bathroom between us" he whine with a smile.
"somehow i think you'll manage" I kissed him and pushed him out the door.
I quickly picked up my room and made my bed. I then hopped into the shower. I put on a dress that i thought my grandma would approve of. she was really mean and strict and I was kinda scared for john to meet her as my boyfriend. I then did my hair and make-up in a classic type style. John knocked on my door.
"I'm going to go home and change because Gare just in formed me this was a dress up occasion" He smiled "You look very pretty why haven't I seen that dress before?"
"This is my special occasions dress" I laughed as John pulled off the tag.

+++

"Joulee!" my mom yelled up the stairs I ran out of my room wonder what John was doing
"Jouleette!?" A shrill worn voice yelled.
"Hi Grandma Sis" I smiled
"dear lord child you've grown up" She had the closest thing to a smile i'd ever seen on her face. I laughed. "Hows high school?"
"good."
"I met your grandfather in High School, I'd known him long before that but..." she trailed off.
"Hey, i sent John and Garrett to the store do you need anything?" My mom asked.
"i'm good." we both smiled
"who is John?" Grandma Sis asked my mother.
"John is Joulee's boyfriend." Mom smiled.
"Is he cute?" Grandma asked and I blushed...
"Joulee will you go get some pictures, please?"
+
"Aww, you did good kid"Grandma laughed.

+++

"Hey Grandma Sis." Garrett hugged her.
"Garrett" she nodded.
"So you're John?" she stood up
"yes ma'am." he shook her hand

the rest of the night went well
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
The Dress Cute right!!!

Image
Image
Image

COMMENT!