Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

Graduation

We had done it. Finally after four years. Graduation, today, The boyleft for their first warped tour in a few days. Brandi and I were accepted into ASU summer program. in a few short hours I would start making choices that we no longer right or wrong they would have a grey section and that scared me shitless.
"Joulee, hurry up!" Garrett Yelled through my bedroom door.
" I'm coming"
The ride with my parents was almost silent. we arrived at school. I got into line behind my Brother. Next thing I knew I was throwing my Cap in the air.
When I found my mom she stood next to Jenny and Mrs. Kirch who were all crying their husbands stood with evident pride. I hugged everyone.
"you look really pretty." Ross smiled
"Thanks kid." I ruffled his hair a little John found us and kissed me
"Bro that's gross!" Shane yelled as a seventh grader
"how is kissing my girlfriend gross?" John asked
"It's Joulee, As in the Joulee that babysat me and taught me how to ride my bike cause you were being a dick. so save that for behind closed doors." I tried and failed at containing my laughter.
"PICTURES" My mom called.
me, Garrett and Trey. Me and Garrett. Me with Garrett John and Halvo. John, Garrett, Halvo, Pat, Brandi and me. Me And Brandi. Me and John. John, Ross and shane.
"Can we talk?" I asked
"sure" John smiled as my mother attempted to "fix " Garrett's Hair

+++

"when do you guys leave?" I asked trying to build up some courage.
"Three Weeks on Thursday." John shrugged trying to hide his excitement.
"John I think it would be---" I fought the tears "I think we should go back to being friends." I managed.No i Didn't but I didn't tell him that. I remained silent using all of my energy to keep my self from crying.
John's entire face dropped. "Is that what you want, Joules?" He asked softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Worth the wait???

Please comment I would really appreciate it!!!

Image

Image

:D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Please Comment It Would Mean The World To Me!!!