Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

"Your dad is gunna kill me..."

.... Is that what you want...
"It's what I think is best." I muttered
"Jouleette is this what you want?!" John yelled. John Never yelled at me or called me Jouleette."Jouleette answer me,"
"You want what my heart or what my head says." I mummered
"which one is stronger."
"my heart is louder, but my head is more annoying,"
"I don't want to break up and your eyes say you don't really want to either. Is it because I'm leaving?" I nodded "Why does that scare you so much, Joules?"
"We've never been father than 2 hours from each other for more than a week."
"It'll be hard. we'll figure it out plus you'll be so busy with school." He hugged me and kissed my hair softly he tilted my head upwards and wiped tears from my cheeks. "Your dad is gunna kill me for making you cry,"
I laughed. we walked back up to were everyone else was,
"John, when are you gunna marry that girl." Grandma Ellen order in a rough voice,
"Yeah!" Grandma Sis added, I blushed
"when I'm good and ready," John laughed looking at me with a smile,
we all migrated to the O'Callaghan's back yard. The dad's were all chatting around the Grill. The Mothers in the Kitchen. The Grandparents on the patio, Whispering amongst themselves. odd smiles gracing thier lips.
John was playing with my two year old cousin suri. it was cute. something about john playing with barbies amused me. Jenny called my name and she asked me to help her carry out a huge cake. you all passed it read. john wrapped his arms around my waist as we set down the cake. "I love you" he whispered kissing me quickly.
I smiled "I love you too, you cheeseball"
"you love my cheesy goodness. " he smiled as i faced him
"sure i do, JohnO"
"John that's my sister!" Trey yelled from the other side of the pool.
"I had know idea!" John called back sarcastically,
"you used our friendship didn't you!" Trey fake cried
"yeah at four years old my thoughts we that nickelsen chick is hot, i should befriend her brother"
"I Knew it!!!" By this point everyone was laughing.

+++

The party had sorta split up completely John and I sat on his bed watching some stupid ass movie.
and one thing lead to another and you know... we were under the blankets just laying there.

"Hey john do you have my--- OH shit!" Garrett slammed the door shut. John and I exchanged looks and hurriedly got dressed I quickly put my jeans on and had no sooner put my tank top back on when Garrett knocked on the door again. "I need my left 4 dead game." He said walking in a grabbing it not makeing eye contact with either of us. I followed him out of the room.
"Gare, you okay?" I asked not really knowing how to handle the situation.
" Scarred for life" He smiled John then walked down the stairs,
"Please don't kill me" John winced
"Please don't fornicate with my sister." Garrett laughed.
"shuddup" I hit them laughing a little.

+++
♠ ♠ ♠
Worth It? Tell Me!

Image

Awkward posture

Image

hehe -.-

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

lmao

Image

Image

Image

So My friend turned 16 on the 21st and i was busy yesterday. when was the last time you were that dedicated to something for five years and two days, i'd say never. I am so excited for the rerelease of stay up get down! what about you guys?

please comment. it doesn't even have to be about the story :)
I love you all <3