Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

Moving Out.

The boys were helping Brandi and I move into our new apartment. We were all really excited to have a place where we where not under parental supervision. The Boys where carrying the boxes while we unpacked the boxes. We wanted to get this done fast because the boys left the day after tomorrow.
"Joulee, Where do you want this?" Pat asked holding a box Garrett had labeled as useless shit
set it in the living room. which currently consisted of a half assembled couch. he did as he was told.

+++

the boys were assembling the furniture so that Brandi would tell them where the XboX was hidden. we had moved in to a three bedroom apartment 4 blocks from ASU where we had been accepted into the summer program. We planed to rent the 3rd room out to someone eventually. We had each gotten jobs to pay for all of our essentials and our parents were all helping as well. The Apartment was supposed to be furnished but due to recent tenants we had been given a budget by the land lords and a large budget at that. Brandi and I thankfully had similar tastes so that helped a lot.
"I'm gunna see if I can get the bed put together." I said walking down the hall area.
"I'll help!" John followed me.
"Door open John." My father stated standing beside the door frame of the apartment. "If I was a serial killer all you dumb fucks would be dead right now."
John then walked into my room. "where is your mattress?" he asked
"it's sitting in the spare room right now along with all my other things that aren't new furniture" I Smiled.
we had soon assembled the bed as well as the other furniture. John and I then Moved all of my things into my room after we had placed the mattress.
"Joulee, John Dad is taking us to dinner lesgo!" Garrett yelled from the kitchen.
"Coming" we both called.

+++

"There are still rule you four" My father started, It was just Brandi, john, my brother and myself that ended up coming to dinner. "No, Sex and i swear to god if either of those girls get pregant ever i will castrate you both." He stated dead seriously."No drugs, If that place starts to smell like weed I lose my deposit." he smiled "Have fun." He smiled John and Garrett looked a little freaked out.
we all finished our dinners. and the four of use walked back to the apartment to finish unpacking.

+++

John and I had finally finished unpacking all of my stuff. I began to make my bed.
"you graduated to a big kid bed" John smiled laying on it.
"Yup." I smiled. He poked me. I laughed "that tickled"
"yup." He smiled at me kissing me long and slowly. "will you come to dinner tomorrow night?" he asked
"that's for your parents to say goodbye to you johnO."
"like the care if you come with me, they like you better than me anyway" He joked.
"Fine" I smiled. he kissed me then we eventually ended up making out and then well... yup that right we had sex again two days in a row.

+++

"I love you"John kissed my hair as i woke up i mumbled a few profanities toward the sun. and john then followed me out of my room were he and Garrett bumped into eachother in the kitchen.
"This is fucking awkward." Garrett stated.
"why is it awkward," Brandi asked
"'cause I know he banged my sister last night!"
"Holy shit, Gare it's like you're twelve." she laughed as we all looked for something to eat then realized we had no food. so we all went to McDonald's
♠ ♠ ♠
[center ] so Rachel saved up and sold book so that she could buy the hard copy of stay up get down. and mom was like wait til friday. so i waited and it sold out. then she was all like i didn't have the money. NO SHIT! I sold my books so that I could by it for that reason, remember then my dad is all like blah blah blah don't even try to tell me I am wrong. :) I am happy for The Maine, though. <3

Wanna see how i imagine the rooms??? well if not leave now.

Image
Imagine it with a bigger bed. :D

Image
Brandi's Room

Image
living room...

Image

Image
that's attractive... lol :)

Image
Sup... Is the dog on my shoulder again???

Image
i get that look when i text my mother. like oh shit how do i censor this....

Comment!!! Please!!!