Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

His Hat, My Room

We rode the bus in silent anticipation, you could feel it. i am sure that my giddiness was evident on my face, not that i cared. the bus stopped at our bus stop Garrett was the first to bolt off and down the street. John, Brandi and I just sort of strolled down the sidewalk i kinda felt sorry for Pat but he's a sweet kid he could easily find someone to talk to for the next ten minutes.

I stole john's hat and ran zig-zag down the street with him chasing me. he tackled me into Mrs. Henrich's yard, who was this old lady that used to let us draw on her driveway when we had already scribbled over both of ours. I could hear Brandi laughing at our antics. then Mrs. Henrich came out of her house.

"O'Callaghan?" she called

"Yes, Mrs. Henrich?" He answered walking closer.

" i need you help with something can you come here please?"

" sure." he turned to me " i will get my hat back"

Brandi and I walked into my house

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled

"okay!" she called

Brandi and I walked up to my room

" wow." Brandi stood in awe " I love your room."

" me too." i laughed

" I mean it's like a snapshot in to you... like the real you the one you meet slowly after a long time" Brandi smiled looking at the pictures i had taped to the wall

" Hey, your mom said ---" John stopped talking as he stepped in my room "when did you do this?"

"about a year ago"

"I like it." he wiggled his eye brows like a creeper.

" you would pervert" I laughed

Brandi went through my books and borrowed a few she happened to enjoy Sarah Dessen as mush as i did then her aunt called and told Brandi that Tim, Pats brother was on his way to pick her up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
this is how i picture her room. only a little bigger and more messy.

Image
the hat.... ;)

do i need to set up more relationships or is that pretty clear? can i jump to the next major set of events to you need more information? what would you like to know?