Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

the New Joulee

t was two weeks until the start of Sophomore year I had managed to make my self scarce within the eyes of the boys. Brandi and I still hung out and Garrett had seen me obviously, John had seen me a few times.

"Joulee, you're going to Halvo's show tonight." Garrett said it wasn't a question

" what time are we leaving?"

"five" he turned at the door "John's coming."

"shit." i muttered

It wasn't a conscious i'm avoiding them because i want to change thing. It was more of a I'm fourteen my boobs sprouted overnight and now i look totally different than i did when school got out in May. I Had started wearing make-up and doing my hair on a normal basis. I was more comfortable with myself, but in a sense a thousand times as in secure about my appearance.

I quickly took a shower and dried my hair. I stood at my closet staring at my clothes until i remembered the dresses Jenny and my Mom gave me last year, they were girly and i did't understand why they gave them to me, until now. The dresses were always meant for a later date. I wasn't suppose to understand why i had them until i needed them. I was probably reading way too far into them i slipped on the necklace John had given me for my birthday. then i did my make-up. grabbed my bag threw lipgloss and eyeliner in with my wallet and gum and was ready just as Trey and Garrett started yelling at me.

+++
Halvo had just come off stage.

"when the fuck did you get all sexy, Joulee!!" Halvo laughed drenched in sweat hugged me. we both heard the growl. I looked at Garrett with a what the fuck face he replied with a it wasn't me look.

" "bout the same time you got smelly." I laughed.

" While you go get attractive i get putrid, figures..." Halvo laughed pulling a gingered haired kid over with us "this is Jared, guys."

" I'm Joulee" i smiled shaking the kids hand.

"where the hell is Trey?" John whined. I elbowed him for being rude. he looked down " you're wearing the necklace..." John almost whispered.

" I have to pee." Brandi stated pulling me with her to the bathroom

" What?" I asked

" It was John."

What?"

" the growl when Halvo called you sexy it was JohnO" Brandi laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
How Joulee looks Now
Image

Her dress...
Image

the Necklace...
Image

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?