Status: Hiatus: Not sure where to go from here...

Some Days

PROLOGUE

"John, why on Earth would you ever even begin to think that I was cheating on you? What makes you think I would do that to you?" Mia called after him as he stormed out of the bedroom dragging his suitcase with him.

"I don't know Mia, why don't you tell me?" he called over his shoulder, shooting her a glare.

"John, you're an idiot!"

"And so the name calling begins, yet again!"

"I don't see what has you thinking like this!"

"The fact that it's happening has me thinking like this!"

"You're so paranoid!"

"Yeah, well at least I haven't been going behind your back with another person!"

Mia stopped abruptly crossing her arms and watching John bound down the stairs, her eyes beginning to water and her hands shaking. He turned to look at her, the anger in his eyes evident.

"No witty comeback, Mia? As I remember, you always used to be full of them."

Mia shook her head, the tears coming faster now.

"I have nothing to say to you if you really believe I could do something like that to you."

John nodded his head, biting his lip and looking around at the house they had been sharing for almost a year. The doorbell rang, and John muttered something under his breath.

"I'll see you after tour," he said quietly, turning to open the door.

Mia laughed bitterly.

"Three months... You accuse me of things I didn't do and then leave for a three month tour?"

John opened the door, coming face to face with a wide eyed Kennedy.

"Well don't expect me to be here when you get back!" she screamed after him as he shut the door behind him.

Mia collapsed on the floor, her head in her hands, her body shaking as she sobbed. She suddenly couldn't stand to be in the house she had been accustomed to for so long. She felt as if the walls were caving in, and every little detail about it reminded her of the man who had just ripped her heart out. Mia rushed to the bedroom, taking out her own suitcase and filling it with her clothes. The house was closing in around her and she had to get out before she was crushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! Leave a comment, or two if you're super enthusiastic, and subscribe! Comments are what motivate me to update.

This is my first John O'Callaghan fan fiction (EVER!), so let me know if I should continue or not! I actually don't think I've ever done a band fanfiction before, so this is definately a first for me.

Also, this prologue is actually what the ending of this story will be. So that means the next chapter will take place one year earlier, if that helps clear things up for you.

Read well, Write well
-Marie