Status: Active

Shake The Trees See What Falls Out Of Them

Six

Soon enough Kristiana left and my house was one again peaceful and still. I like it this way. I knew I wasn't going to be able to live down my confession for a long time. The only way I would be able to is if I got over it or we ended up being together. Ah, life is so hard sometimes.

I mean look at Henry. Why would such a gorgeous boy fall for a little girl like me. It was almost insane that I even stood a chance with him. Which, by the way, I don't. Anyway, I had to move on with my life and just calm down. Most guys these days are just complete dicks. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to think with it all the time.

There's this thing called a brain that most men don't ever use. Instead they prefer to use the thing that dangles in between their legs.

I turned on the television and smiled as I saw that Rob Dyrdeck's Fantasy Factory was on. I loved that show. Drama was my favorite character. He cracked me up. I also liked his clothing line. It was interesting and very nice. Someday I wish that I could have my own clothing line. That would be really awesome. I would probably call it “We're Still So Young” or something like that.

I watched as Rob performed a play for Drama's twenty-fifth birthday. It was amusing. Soon I went downstairs and ate dinner with my mom and dad. My dad talked about the boring day at the office. He worked for a dental clinic as an office employee. It honestly sounded like the most boring thing on this planet but the pay is good.

“How was your day sweetie?” he asked me soon enough.

“Good dad, good.”

“Awesome Lydia.” he said with a smile.

My dad's smile could warm a whole room of morose people. That's one of the many things I loved about my dad.

He then soon returned to blabbing on about nothing while my mom just sat there while she pretended to listen. I honestly sometimes wonder if she's really listening to him.

My mom on the other hand worked as a pottery maker. She made pots and jewelry and other stuff of that sort. She sold what she could around town and the rest she sold online. She had a very nice website that made a lot of profit.

Someday I want to do something good with my life. Let's just see what my life has in store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but painful to write.
Anyone want to help me write this story?
I would love help.
Just let me know if you would!