For My Boyfriend's Eyes Only

001.

That day was the worst day of my entire life.
The way everything came crashing down around me so fast, I didn't have time to fully understand what happened.
I could never have imagined in a million years that things would turn out like this, that I would be alone so quickly again after being with the person that I've only ever truly loved.

My boyfriend was killed in a car accident three months ago.
It doesn't seem like that amount of time has passed, it seems like a heck of alot more. Everything's just so...empty without him.
There's not a single minute that I haven't spent thinking about him. About his face, his smile, his hair, his smell, his strange habits and just basically everything about him that I never apreciated when he was still alive.

I've cried myself to sleep almost every night. Sometimes I've been so worn out from wandering about my apartment crying over the simplest thing all day that I'm so sick of crying that I fall straight to sleep. I thought that maybe if I cried so much that I wouldn't be able to do it anymore, but I've never been more wrong.

I wish I could stop crying.
I wish I could bring him back.

But that's never gonna happen...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness
I will post a longer chapter or two on sunday
If you like, subscribe & comment
Thanks
xoxo