For My Boyfriend's Eyes Only

010.

My body ached. So did my eyes, there was a brilliant white light shining at me that made my head hurt even more. I couldn't feel myself, I wasn't aware of my body at all. I was numb. I tried to lift my hand, move my head, sit up...anything. But nothing was happening.
Around me, voices spoke in hushed tones, their conversations sounding like the wind.

"Frank...Frank...can you hear me?" one voice suddenly sounded clear.

"Mmm.." was a ll I could manage.

"Looks like he's waking up." a different voice spoke.

"Frank, are you okay?" the first voice asked.

My eyes opened properly and everything pulled sharply into focus. The blinding light was being emitted from a long strip on the white ceiling. I squinted, turning to the right and looking right into the eyes of a person. My heart almost stopped, I took a moment to observe the face and realize who it was.
Mikey.

"Hey man," he greeted, his voice calm and gentle."How you feeling?"

"...I hurt?" I replied, more like a question than an answer.
He laughed slightly, then moved a stray piece of hair out of my eyes.

"I'm not surprised, they said you hit your head pretty hard to have been out for that long."

"W-What?"

"You were on your apartment floor near the door...you..you don't remember?" his expression suddenly became worried.

"N..no...I..who found me?"

"I did."

What? No that wasn't right.

"Frank? Is something wrong?"

"No...no, I wasn't talking to you, you can't have found me. Bert was there! I was talking to Bert!"

"Frank, listen, Bert wasn't anywhere in the apartment, I checked just in case. You were alone."

"But Mikey, I was stood talking to him! He...he was asking me about..." I gulped, "Gerard."

"Why would he want to talk to you about my brother?"

"I don't know. I asked him why he cared, now that he was dead. But I didn't hear his answer...it went black."

Mikey sighed. "The panic attack."

"What?"

"You had a panic attack. That's why you fainted and were out cold."

"P..panic attack? W..what? How? I..."

"I don't know, the doctors said to seemed likely, you passed out and we couldn't wake you up yet you were still breathing. That's the main thing they were concerned about."

I couldn't believe it, me, having a panic attack?

"But I've never had one before...ever."

"They said you don't have have to, you can have one anytime during your life."

"Are you sure it's not a side effect of my medication?"

"What medication?"

"My anti-depressants."

"Oh...um, no I don't think so."

I sighed frustrated at how bad things were getting.

"Oh, I think Dr Rowland's going to come and see you sometime tomorrow." Mikey's face looked just as bad as I felt right then.

Great, another trip down loony street for me...
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this one in a rush that's why its short - sorry
I have another one I'll post tomorrow
xoxo