For My Boyfriend's Eyes Only

016.

When I woke the next day, the realization of what I'd gotten into hit me like a ton of bricks. How could I have been so stupid? He's your psychiatrist for god's sake, I told myself angrily. I got out of bed, letting a frustrated noise escape from my mouth as I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.
I was shocked to see Mikey sat at the kitchen table when I walked in to make myself a coffee.

"Hey...I didn't know you stayed here last night?" I asked, sounding completely confused. Maybe I drank a lot last night and yesterday's events had been a dream...

Mikey laughed quietly, "I didn't, I knocked but you were in the shower. I let myself in." he said then took a swig of his coffee.

"How...?"

"I have a key remember?"

"Oh! Oh yeah...I'm such a retard."

Mikey shook his head and laughed. "It's okay, I don't blame you, we all have off days."

"That's every day for me." I said while walking over to the cupboard and grabbing a random coffee mug.

"So, you got any plans for today?"

I nearly choked on my own spit. "Uh...um..n-no, no nothing much. Y'know, just the usual." I smiled, but I had a feeling it didn't look very convincing. Either that or it looked fucking creepy as hell.

Mikey snorted a laugh. "You're a shit liar Frank, come on, tell me please." he fluttered his eyelashes in an attempt to seem all cute.
Like that would make me tell him.

"I'm not telling you anything." I smirked, taking a mouthful of the hot, black liquid.

"So you are doing something! I was just guessing by the way, I didn't honestly think you had something on."

I made a shocked noise at him then shut my mouth, twisting my lips and crossing my arms, trying not to look amused. It clearly wasn't working.

"Aw Frank! Tell me, I'll get it out of you eventually."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I always do, you know that better than anyone."

He was right. Mikey had a way with people that was almost like they trusted him instantly and they could tell him anything in the world. Obviously, he's been using this to his advantage ever since he realized he had the ability. If you can call it an ability. I think crazy-mind-control-power is a better way to put it.

Once, when Gerard and I first started dating, he kept bugging me to tell him if we'd had sex or not. Just so he could take the piss, obviously. I tried to avoid the subject all together but one day I kinda forgot about his whole 'mission' and told him. Needless to say he clapped his hands like a over-excited six year old and annoyed the both of us for the rest of the week. I vowed never to tell him anything ever again, but hey, things change.

"Okay, fine." I sighed, knowing I was fighting a loosing battle. "I've got a...date, kinda thing."

"Really?! With who?" Mikey almost squeaked.

"Um, you remember that guy I was with at the hospital?"

"That doctor?"

"Yeah...well, it's him."

Mikey started laughing and clapping his hands, in his usual 'I know a bit of gossip' fashion. After about a minute or so, he calmed down and looked at me, biting his finger to stop more eruptions of laughter.

"You finished?" I asked.

He nodded and took his hand away from his mouth. "I'm sorry, just...oh never mind. I really am happy for you, I didn't think you'd be...ready to date again."

I shrugged, "I'm trying not to think of it as a date exactly."

"Well what are you thinking of it as?"

"I don't know. A...a...um, seeing a friend kinda thing?"

Mikey shook his head again, "You're hopeless Frank." I knew he was joking by the smile on his face. "Well, seeing as we're sharing secrets this morning I might as well tell you mine."

He had this weird smile on his face that wasn't creepy or anything, just one I'd not seen in a long time.

"I've got a date with Alicia."

---

It was now six o'clock and I was dashing round my apartment like a headless chicken on crack, checking on Mikey in the kitchen while he was cooking, every two seconds and it was starting to piss him off.
In between stressing about Mikey and resisting the urge to throw up, I miraculously found time to worry about myself and what I looked like. I was wearing simple, black skinny jeans and a white short sleeved shirt with a black tie. I felt a little weird 'dressing up' like I had done, although it was hardly over the top.
I entered the kitchen for what felt like the millionth time.

"Jesus, are you back again?" Mikey sighed.

"Sorry, I'm really nervous that's all."

"Well don't be. I'm shitting myself too, but look, I'm cooking the food for you and you don't hear me complaining."

I sighed. "Sorry Mikes, I'll make it up to you, promise." I smiled hopefully.

He smiled back and turned round to face me, leaning back against the worktop. "I hope it goes well for you Frank, you deserve it more than anyone after what you've been through."

I could feel the color in my cheeks rising and a smile tugging at my mouth. "Thanks Mikey, I really appreciate that...and all of this." I sighed, "I really don't know what I would've done without you."

"I don't know either to be honest. I think you would've cracked and fell apart completely."

"I nearly did, that's the thing."

"Yeah, but we all helped you and look at you know. You're getting ready for your date."

Oh god, that word. Date. I despise it already, it made me feel sick. "Y-yeah...my date."

"Frank don't worry, it'll be fine. Just...don't feel guilty about the situation okay? There's nothing wrong with it."

"It's not the situation that's bothering me, it's the fact that he's my bloody psychiatrist." I mumbled.

Mikey shook his head lightly. "Then don't think of him like that, think of him as a normal person."

He headed out of the kitchen and into the hallway, grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair as he did so.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked as I followed him, panicking slightly.

"I need to go and get ready for my date remember?"

"But what about that in there?" I asked, pointing towards the kitchen.

He laughed, "Don't worry. When he gets here, wait about fifteen minutes, take it out, serve it then eat it. It's not hard."

"Oh...okay." I replied feeling totally stupid.

Mikey smiled at me as he slipped his jacket on. "I'll call you tomorrow to see how everything went, okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye Frank."

"Bye Mikey."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't." he smirked as he went out of the door.

I didn't have time to shout something back at him as the door closed before I realized what he meant. So now, it was back to walking around the apartment stressing about every detail until Jon arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not amazing I know but it's better than nothing.
I'll try and update as much as I can over these next two weeks as I'm now on Easter holidays, even though easter was the other week x]
My school's stupid lmao

Hope you all liked
Comments = <3 as always
xoxo