For My Boyfriend's Eyes Only

017.

Time passed fairly quickly, so I didn't have much of it to spend thinking about the butterflies in my stomach and trying not to throw up. I realized that the more I occupied myself, the less I noticed it.
Just then, there was knock on my door and my stomach flipped several times. I took a few seconds to calm down and walked over to answer the door, my legs feeling like they were going to give way at any second.

I pulled open the door to see Jon standing there looking amazing as usual. He was wearing a short sleeved, khaki colored shirt that was open at the neck. There were several chains hanging from his neck and various ribbons and bits of colored fabric wrapped up the length of both his forearms. His hair was as perfect as ever, the back of it sticking out at all different angles.
I swear I felt my heart stop for the tiniest fraction of a second and my breath seemed to catch in my throat.

"Hey." he greeted, smiling at me.

"Hey," I replied a little shakily. "Come on in."

I held the door open and let him walk inside and I tried very hard not to stare at his ass as he did so.

---

By the time we'd finished dinner, courtesy of Mikey, I was relaxed enough to the point that we were now sat on the sofa next to each other. But still, even now, the butterflies kept dancing inside of me no matter how much alcohol I poured down my neck. I tried not to think about it too much, instead I tried to listen to the words that were coming out of Jon's mouth.

"So have you lived in Jersey you're whole life?"

"Um, yeah. Apart from a couple of years ago when I lived with my dad in New York, then I moved back here."

Jon nodded and smiled then I couldn't help but blush and smile back. I felt stupid for blushing every single time he looked at me, I don't know what it was but I couldn't help it.

"Anyway, you don't sound like you're from Jersey." I pointed out.

"I'm not," he took a mouthful from the beer bottle in his hand. "I'm from Chicago originally, but work brought me here..."

"Do you miss it?"

"Sometimes, I miss my old friends more than anything."

I nodded, "I know what you mean."

"Whoa, I didn't know you played!" Jon said, getting up from the sofa and walking over to my guitar that was on the stand in the corner of the room.

"Yeah, I have done since I was eleven." I answered almost shyly, following him.

"Wow, that's longer than me."

"Really? I mean, you play?"

He nodded, "Mhm. I was in a band back in Chicago with my friends, we had some good times."

"Cool...I just play for enjoyment more than anything. I haven't ever thought about being in a band."

I felt my mood drop slightly, thinking about the reason why I wasn't ever in a band. Not because I wasn't good enough, it was because I got involved with Gerard. I don't blame him, I was just pre-occupied.

"It gets to you after a while though, traveling a lot, hardly sleeping. But it's worth it in the end." Jon continued.

"Why did you stop?"

He shrugged. "Didn't work out. We could never keep hold of a drummer for a long period of time."

"Oh..."

He laughed, "Well that's drummers for you."

He went back over to the sofa and fell back onto it, his arms were crossed behind his neck and he'd closed his eyes so I could now fully see the brilliant blue eyeshadow he had smeared across his eyelids. By the way he was sat I could see the small stretch of exposed skin between the bottom of his shirt and the top of his trousers that showed his slightly protruding hip bones. I started to feel the butterflies in my stomach again so I mentally shook my head and went back over.

"Do you want another drink?" I offered, as it gave me something to do.

"Yeah, sure."

I took the opportunity of being by myself to calm down slightly. I had no idea what was going to happen tonight and I didn't want to dwell on the idea. I pushed all thoughts to the back of my mind, grabbed two more drinks from the fridge and went back into the living room.

---

It was now ten thirty and we were both drunk as hell. I didn't plan to get this wasted, I wanted to remember exactly what happened, but things never go the way I want them to.
I was now curled up next to Jon on the sofa, my head resting on his chest and my hands wrapped around his waist. One of his hands was playing with my hair and the other was resting just on my thigh. We were just talking about things that didn't make sense and all I could think about was how cute he was when he was drunk.

"Jon?" I said when there was a brief silence inbetween our laughter.

"Yeah?"

"You're really sweet...and that's why I like you." I said whilst I snuggled closer to him.

"Aw you're sweet too," he replied, prodding me lightly on the shoulder with his finger. "And I really like you too."

He gave me a small kiss on the head before resting his own against mine. Then, something in the back of my mind clicked and I slowly lifted my head back up so that now I was looking right at him.
Our bodies were still pressed together and I was now aware of the heat that was coming from him, his mouth was inches from mine and if I moved just that little bit closer we would...
It was like he'd been reading my thoughts again. Jon pressed his lips to mine and I suddenly felt like a bolt of electricity had been shot through every cell in my body. His tongue ran across my botttom lip, teasing them apart. I didn't stop him at all, I slid my tongue inside his mouth too and they moved against each other just as carefully as before.
I readjusted my position and I was now sat on his lap, my legs either side of him and my hands tangled in his hair. He ran his hands down my back and let them rest at my waist for a few moments before they found their way back up, but this time under the fabric of my shirt.

Our kissing became more heated and now it was like our tongues were fighting for dominance, I slid my hands down his neck and followed with my mouth leaving a trail of kisses as I went. I reached the spot just above his collarbone and I began kissing and nipping the soft skin, feeling the vibrations from his moans in my mouth.
I let my hands travel downwards until they reached his waist before letting them wander back up under his shirt, like he did to me. Then, Jon took hold of me by the waist and slowly started to move me onto my back on the sofa so that we had now switched positions, our mouths still attatched all the while.
He had now pressed himself against me and let his mouth break away from mine and travel down my neck, stopping every now and then to nip my skin and let soft moans escape from my mouth. I felt him smile against my skin as he continued to move down, I watched as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt leaving my skin exposed and then began to plant little kisses all the way down to just above my bellybutton.

It was only then that I became aware of the uncomfortable friction I felt as his fingers traced a line around the top of my jeans. Then he carefully unzipped my trousers and I let a gasp escape from my mouth without thinking. He smirked and continued, his hand slipping my trouseres and boxers down at the same time. I could feel my breaths becoming quicker and shallow and my skin started to feel hot. Then without warning, Jon started to take me in his mouth and a moan escaped from my lips again, I felt him laugh against my and I couldn't help myself. His tongue trailed up and down my length then then twirled around my tip making me moan louder. I was close so I put my hands on his head then started to guide him up and down in time with his own actions. Soon enough, I came and shot my load in his mouth. I took my hands away from him and ran them through my hair in an attempt to cool down. Then Jon crawled back onto of me and kissed me again. He broke away, smiling then rested his head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
^^
I'll try and update again tomorrow

Comments = <3
xoxo