Heaven Help Us

Chapter Three

I walked back stage with a grin on my face. Frank came up from behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. He was grinning too. "That was freaking amazing!!" "Yeah, we fucking rocked it! But it went by kinda fast though" I shrugged and went to get changed.

In about ten mintues I was ready to go and heading out the doors. I stopped outside the door and breathed in the night air. I sighed as I wondered about that girl from earlier. Frank came outside soon after and we were greeted by a bunch of fans and took some pictures and signed some things they shoved at us. Smiling and sneakily we slowly made our way out of the crowd. "Good night, everybody" Frank called with a huge smile playing across his lips. I chuckled and causually looked for the girl from earlier as I walked towards the sidewalk.

"Gee!"

I jumped and quickly turned around. Mikey. Again. I laughed, "Can you stop doing that? You're always catching me by suprise.." I mumbled.

He laughed and looked over at the girl as well. "So, are you gonna talk to her or what? I mean, you can't just undress her with your eyes then not go talk to her, Big Brother." Mikey smirked.
Frank looked over to see who Mikey was talking about. His eyes got big and he smiled at me. "Seriously. You NEED to go see what's up. She's gorgeous, Gerard. I just might go with you" I punched my brother in the arm and shook my head at him. "I wasn't 'undressing her with my eyes', Little Brother." I noticed he wasn't staring at her anymore. I leaned a little so I could see who she was talking to. I saw who he was staring at.

I looked at Frank " And i was planning on talking to her anyway. She's..."

"She's pretty." Michael finished, and Frank nodded. "Now go over there and talk to her. She looks like one of those 'interesting' people." he nudged me towards the girl.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You're a pervert, Mike. A goofy lookin' one too." and we walked off towards her and her friend. She looked at me as we stopped in front of her. I smiled. "Hey" Frank grinned at them and chimed in. "Hey, cuties"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short :\
comments??? :)