Status: Complete

Into Your Arms

She's Slippin' Away.

“Babe, please stop.” I begged.

She didn’t listen, she just kept packing.

“Listen to me, we can work things out; just don’t leave.” I pleaded.

She stood up and walked past me, towards the front door.

“Goddammit Kelsey, wait!” I yelled.

She turned to face me, “Wait for what; another fight?”

“No, we can do things different.” I replied.

Kelsey shook her head, “I’m done Kendall. This is all we do, fight and break up. I’m tired of it. I love you, I really do; but all this is hurting too much.”

A tear slid down her cheek. I stayed quiet and watched her walk out ourmy front door. After a year and a half of being together, she was gone.

ღ ღ ღ

“Dude did you hear?” My brother asked me.

I glanced up at him, “Hear what?”

He smirked, “Some new chick moved in with her parents next door, she’s your age, and hot.”

I raised an eyebrow at him and stood from my bed. I walked towards my window and saw her; she wasn’t just hot, but beautiful.

“So, what do you think?” He pressed.

“She’s beautiful.” I stated.

“Beautiful; did you seriously just call a girl beautiful?” He questioned.

I nodded; it was the first time I had ever seen a girl and called her beautiful. I was always known as the player; any girl I wanted, I had. But this girl she was someone I could actually see myself with, it was strange.

“Want to go meet her?” Kevin asked.

I smiled, “Yeah.”

The two of us practically ran out of the house onto her lawn. Our parents were already there, conversing with hers. I pushed my brother, in an attempt to reach her first; she laughed.

“Hi, I’m Kelsey.” She smiled.

“Kendall and this is my older brother Kevin.” I replied, smiling.

My mom turned to me, “Did you two forget about Kenneth?”

“I’ll go get him.” Kevin answered.

I turned back to Kelsey and noticed that she was staring at me; she blushed knowing that I saw her.

Her eyes locked onto mine, “How old are you?”

“Nineteen and you?” My eyes never left hers.

She grinned, “The same.”


ღ ღ ღ

“Kendall put me down!” Kelsey screamed, playfully.

I had picked her up and placed her over my shoulders and started running around my yard.

I laughed, “No, I have a surprise for you.”

As I ran up the stairs, she started hitting my back, thinking it would actually hurt. I smacked her ass and she yelped. I laughed even harder and shut my door with my leg and placed her on my bed. She was pouting and crossed her arms across her chest.

“If you don’t stop pouting, I won’t give you your surprise.” I stated.

She glared at me for a second, but replaced it with a smile.

“Aw, the cute little smile I love.” I cooed.

She giggled and pulled me closer to her, so that I was leaning over.

“What’s my surprise?” She asked.

I smirked and placed a quick kiss on her lips, “We’re the only one’s here.”

Her eyebrow raised and she eyed me, “And what does that mean?”

Slowly, I laid her onto my bed and crawled on top of her.

I whispered in her ear, “What do you want it to mean?”

I could feel her breath hitch as my breath hit her neck. It was adorable how she still acted nervous about these kinds of things; we had been dating for half a year and this happened a lot.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips onto mine. Our lips felt as if they fit together perfectly. I trailed kisses from her lips, to her jaw, and finally the soft spot on her collar bone. She moaned as I softly nibbled on her neck. I lifted up her shirt and threw it onto the floor. Her lips connected to mine again and she giggled into the kiss.


ღ ღ ღ

I pulled my hands away from her eyes, she gasped the moment she could see.

“Is this ours?” She asked, turning to face me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, “Yes it is.”

She placed her head on my chest, “I love it Kendall.”

“I’m glad hun.” I placed a soft kiss on her head.

We pulled a part and I led her into our new home. She walked around the house and smiled the entire time.

“You put my present to shame.” She stated, laughing.

For our one year anniversary, I decided to buy us a house. Kelsey and I needed our own place and I was more than willing to pay for it.

I grinned, “Well, you can beat me next year.”

She nodded, “It’s on.”


ღ ღ ღ

“I don’t see why you’re getting upset.” I stated.

“Are you fucking serious?” She asked, anger rising.

I stared at her, “Yeah I’m serious.”

“Look, I don’t mind you going and hanging out with Big Time Rush, but how about calling and saying when you’re coming home.” She replied, annoyed.

“What’s the real reason?” I questioned.

“The fact that girls are all over you and you didn’t do anything about it. I swear you act as if you love the attention they give you; like I’m not enough for you.” She answered.

“I can’t believe you even think that; you know what though since you’re going to assume shit, how about I make sure it’s true.” I retorted.

She scoffed, “Wow Kendall, real mature. Grow up.”

She tried to walk away but I stepped in front of her.

“Oh no, you started this shit, so you can stay until it’s over.” I stated.

She shook her head, “What’s the point? You’re not even fucking listening to me.”

“This is an argument; I’m not supposed to listen.” I responded.

She rolled her eyes, “You’re an idiot.”

I glared at her, “So are you.”


ღ ღ ღ

I grabbed my keys and ran after her. I checked at her parent’s house, she wasn’t there. I sat on the curb, trying to figure out where she could be; it hit me. I stood up and sprinted to the nearest bar, after every fight we would always go and drink our pain away. I opened the door and saw her, sitting at the bar, drowning her sorrows.

I walked up to her and sat next to her. She glanced at me but averted her gaze when she realized I was looking at her. I ordered a drink and took a few sips.

“I love you so much.” I whispered.

Silent tears rolled down her cheeks, “I love you too.”

I turned to face her and laced our fingers together.

I took a deep breath, “I swear to you, I will make this work. You changed me into a better person; I can’t let you slip away. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Her tears stopped, “I knew from the moment I met you that you would make me fall for you.” She paused and laughed, “I just want it to be like that again. We were always playing around and hardly argued. I love you Kendall, I want this to work as much as you do.”

I smiled and pulled her off the stool. She grinned as I leaned down and placed my lips onto hers. We pulled apart; I slid my arms around her waist, she placed hers around my neck. I was where I belonged, back in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

-Nina