Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

I Think I'm...

*Cora's POV*

Okay, I have to admit, I look like a fucking sex-bomb. I mean, I'd totally impregnate myself if I had the chance. Strange choice of words, but fuck me, I looked gorgeous. Gabe had chosen my outfit for me- the sweetheart- and let's just say his taste is impeccable. He made me look sexy without being slutty. Gabe really was the best. He had also chosen me a pair of heels (that were on sale, might I add) which looked... dubiously high.

I was standing in front of the mirror one of the numerous bathrooms of Gabe's house. Wait, scratch that. Gabe's mansion. It was a beautiful 2-store building which was designed to look traditional yet modern, with its large fountain in the middle of the circular drive-way, the hedge maze in the back yard, the heated pool and not to mention the spa that sat underneath a glass dome surrounded by roses of every colour. Flashy? Yes. Stunning? Of course. I guess he wasn't lying when he said he was loaded.

I heard a soft knock on the door, and then Gabe's voice saying "Cora? Are you almost done? I need to take a piss."

"Huh? Yeah! I'm almost done!" I yelled back, as I stared doubtfully at the dangerous looking heels I had gently placed on the stone counter, which was covered with various cosmetic products which I had worked out how to use properly as of and hour ago. The heels that balanced on the counter did indeed look murderous, and could probably impale someone's foot if stepped on. I mean, fuck, guys really shouldn't piss off girls wearing heels, because imagine the pain of getting kicked where the sun doesn't shine with stilettos? I mean, vesectomy, here he comes.

I sighed, and slipped the heels on with a little trouble, and paced around the huge bathroom as I tried to hastily get used to walking in heels that were way too high to be someone's firsts. But honestly? It wasn't so hard. I mean, I felt a little unstable at times, but I could walk pretty easily. Maybe I should avoid dancing wildly... that could get painful.

I twirled in the mirror again, satisfied with how I looked, and grabbed my clutch from the counter, which contained a phone and some cash. Yes, I acually have a phone now. It was all Gabe's doing, again. I swear, he's like my guardian angel or something. Ha, how ironic. Gabe, Gabriel, Angel. Ah, that's precious. Gabe really was something special.he didn't look down on me, he was funny, sweet, and we had lots of things in common. I was perfect, in a sense.

I opened the door, where Gabe was standing there holding his dick as if he were about to pee. But as he saw me, his hand dropped and his mouth popped open, gaping at me like a fish.

"C-Cora... you... fuck... you look... wow," he mumbled, turning as he scratched his pink cheek. I laughed, and flicked his nose with my finger.

"Are you blushing?" I teased, fluffing his hair. He sent me a look of denial, and then composed himself.

"You look amazing," he said softly, and it was my turn to blush, not like it was something new. I thanked him, and then got to take in his appearance, and shit, he looked good. As in, 'fuck-me-sideways' hot.

"You look amazing," I said honestly, nodding in appreciation. He was wearing white jeans that hung low and wrapped around his strong legs sexily. His torso donned a tight black T-shirt which was half hidden underneath a black and red checkered shirt which was unbuttoned and loose. His hair was tousled and slightly damp, as he had just showered. He smelled delectable as well, like shampoo and cookies. I had noticed that he always smelled like freshly baked cookies.

"Thanks, honey," he chuckled, and then I remembered something.

"Um, weren't you, like, really desperate to pee?" I asked, and he slapped his forehead and ran in, the urge to go hitting him. I shook my head, grinning, and made my way down the winding marble stairs, holding on to the hand-rails just in case my feet decided to fail me. Half-way down the stairs, I noticed Jett, looking as gorgeous as usual. He was wearing black skinny jeans that hugged his figure nicely, and he had a white V-neck on as well as his leather jacket. His hair was messy, not like Gabe's styled messy but a sexy 'I-just-woke-up, what-of-it?' messy. It made him look like he didn't try to look that good... which he didn't. He probably just woke up and looked like a fuckable god.

As I reached the last step, Jett turned... the cigarette dropping out of is mouth as he took in my appearance.

Didn't I say I looked like a sex-god? Point proven.

*Jett's POV*

Fuck. Cora looked better than I did, and that was saying something. I thought I looked like a good fuck, but Cora... Cora was mind blowingly beautiful. She wore a tight-fitting white dress, that hugged her usually hidden curves perfectly, capturing the smooth curve of her hips, and let a small snippet of the top of her breasts peep out from the one-shouldered bodice, which snaked around her waist captivatingly. On her ends of her never-ending legs were a pair of shimmering gold heels that elongated her already perfect legs. Her hair was loose, but she had made is slightly wavy so it cascaded over her shoulders in fiery red waves.She was wearing make-up, but she kept it minimal so it didn't cover her natural beauty. I could tell she had applied mascara, a good dosage of eyeliner and some sort of smokey eye make-up, which made her eyes really pop. Her lips- fuck, her lips- had a shine to them and were a slightly darker pink. She looked stunning and absolutely fucking perfect.

"Hey," she said casually, as if her killer face and body was nothing. She couldn't tell how much she affected me, not just dressed up like this but even when she's just wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She was beautiful, always. Ugh. Jett, shut the fuck up. You've seen plenty of hotter girls in your life. You've fucked hotter girls. But none of them are like Cora, that annoying voice at the back of my head snickered, and I mentally punched it to hell and back. "So, we going now?"

"Y-yeah," I said, turning my head away forcefully, since I was practically eating her with my eyes. "We're just waiting on Gabe, that dick head."

"Okay. I'll be going to his car first... I kinda need to get used to these," she sighed, pointing to the massive heels on her feet. I laughed, and she rolled her eyes, smiling. "I'm going to be in pain for the whole night. Ugh." You will be, by the looks of those things. But if you can't stand any more I can always- hold up. Okay, erase that thought. Erase, erase, erase. Cora left the room, and I was surrounded by my thoughts about her, and only her.

"What is she doing to me?" I murmured, pulling out a cigarette. "What is wrong with her? What is wrong with me?"

*Gabe's POV* [Tee-hee, just for all you Angel lovers! Oh, and sexual content involving on person, so beware! ;]

Fuck my life. How did I get a hard-on from just looking at Cora? Sure, she was fucking sexy, all dressed up like that, but seriously? Cora's not a sex-toy. She's funny, adorable, interesting and we get along so well. Sure, I'm kind of interested in her... but to get an erection from just looking at her? What the fuck? I'm not usually some guy who just wants to get some- that's Jett. There's just something about Cora...

I made sure I locked the door, and then retreated into the separate room just for the toilet. I closed that door and locked it as well, and unzipped my pants. I closed my eyes, and pictured Cora in all her glory. I placed my hand firmly around my hardened dick, groaning as I slowly rubbed up and down its length. My mouth parted, and my breathing became ragged as I picked up the pace, pumping my cock hard and fast as my free hand teased my nipple.

"Cora..." I groaned, as I leaned against the wall as my thumb glided over the slit of my aching member. "Fuck, Cora!" I rubbed my dick as I moaned her name, thoughts of her filling my senses as I masturbated. My nipples were hard, and soon enough I felt an insane amount of pent-up sexual frustration... and then my dick throbbed as I reached my climax. "Shit... fuck... C-Cora... FUCK!" I screamed, as I sprayed my seed into the toilet. I breathed heavily, and ran my fingers through my hair as I zipped up my pants, flushing the toilet as I closed my eyes.

"Fuck. I think I'm in love with her. I think I'm in love with Jett's girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cora's dress and heels:
Dress
Heels

Damn, Gabe's sexy. ;]
Aww, Jett's cute. :3
I hope you enjoyed that chapter- I sure had a blast writing it!
I wish you all a Happy New Year (for the 3rd time, I think!) and a great 2012 filled with lots of happiness, imagination and hot guys!
I'm looking forward to indulgin you with more Jett and Gabe goodness!
Look out for the next chapter, and please...
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ^_^
xx Amber