Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

A Mass of Bodies Rubbing Together

*Cora's POV*

I was so glad to get out of Gabe's car, because both of the guys were scarily silent and the atmosphere was a big serving of 'AWKWARD.' Jett and I were sitting in the back seat, Jett staring out the window as if he found the nature strip the most fascinating thing he had laid eyes on, and Gabe was emitting some kind of aura, not to mention the fact that he smelled like... I don't know. He just had a funny smell to him, not that it was bad. It was like someone had made cookies sexy. Weird, I know. But seriously, Gabe had a weird feel about him...

The three of us walked up to the front door of the party, which was being held at some rich kids house. Apparently his parents were on a week-long trip to some island for a romantic rendezvous, so their 18-year-old son and 16-year-old daughter were free to fool around. Hence the huge party. The front door was unlocked and we walked in, greeted by the few people who weren't either completely trashed, having dry sex or grinding against anyone and everyone on the dancefloor.

"Cora, stay here and I'll get you a drink," Gabe yelled, his voice barely audible due to the pounding techno music blaring from the numerous speakers which had been set up around the huge lounge. The couches had been pushed to the edges, and were occupied by couples furiously making out and groping each other in places that shouldn't be touched in front of others. But oh well. A party was a party.

"What kind of drink?" I replied, leaning in close so I didn't have to lose my voice the day after. I noticed Jett slipping away, weaving through the mass of bodies puslating to the music, but ignored him. Whatever. He was probably going to his on some lucky bitch and have his way with her. Not like it's any of my business, and it is definitely not because I'm jealous. I was perfectly content with hanging out with Gabe anyway.

"The alcoholic kind," he laughed, and I giggled, as he winked as he forced his way through the crowd to the kitchen where the kegs of alcohol were located. I loitered around the edges of the dancefloor, slightly bopping to the music. I was surprised- and proud- when guy after guy tried and failed to get me to dance with them. They were all clearly trying to get into my panties, and I was definitely not going to let that happen, so I politely denied them. Some of them, the smart ones, gave up after one attempt, but the little ant-brained shits who came back again and again got a nice knucle-to-cock sandwich from me, accompanied with a side of cursing and profanity.

Gabe made it in time to see me kick the last guy in the balls, which made him collapse in screaming heap on the ground, much to Gabe's amusement.

"Glad to see you're looking after yourself," he commented, glancing at the guy wriggling by my feet. he handed me a foam cup of a strong smelling liquid, and I eyed it doubtfully. "I didn't drug it or anything, honey, don't worry." Gabe winked, and I nudged his shoulder, as I drank the alcohol. It burned my mouth, but it made me want more.

"You sure you didn't drug it?" I asked, feeling giddy. Gabe nodded, and slung his arm across my shoulders just like Jett does. I leaned into his touch, which was warm and had a comforting sense of safety. Gabe obviously like it too, since he hugged me tighter to him as he finished his own drink, placing it on the flat end of the stair case. I looked at the mass of dancers, and pulled on Gabe's shirt. "Come on. Let's dance."

"You sure? It can get pretty... intense in there," he said, and I grinned.

"I think I'm up for it? Or are you too scared?" I jabbed, and he rolled his eyes, mimicking my wild grin.

"Oh, I am not scared at all. You're on," he chuckled, and grabbed me hand, pulling us into the centre of the crowd. People bumped into us from all sides, pushing us closer together. We were chest-to-chest now, and I can't deny the fact that I liked it. We moved in sync, out bodies rubbing and clashing together. Seriously, that drink was either drugged or really strong, because it felt like I was floating high in the sky all the way up to Heaven.

I felt Gabe's hands on my waist, and I giggled, grabbing onto the front of his shirt, pulling him closer as we danced. Well, you could hardly call this dancing. It was practically sex on the dancefloor. I felt a pair of eyes staring- actually, glaring at me, but ignored it, but my curiosity got the better of me, and as I turned to find the person staring my eyes locked with Jett's, who looked like a really pissed of lion. Was he... jealous? Hell no. He had a bust blonde chick tangled in his arms, whose lips were all over him. Whatever.

I turned back to Gabe, who had also seen Jett, and he started moving away.

"Something wrong, Gabe?" I asked, and he nodded, his eyes flicking over me, and then over to Jett, who was moving away from the main party scene to the upstairs bedrooms with the blonde attached to his mouth like a leech.

"Will Jett... be okay with us... like this?" he asked nervously, a little guilt washing over his face.

"Does it look like he gives a fuck? He's all over that chick. I mean, shit! He's not going to have a face is this keeps up," I joked, and Gabe nodded, still a little guilty and confused. I pecked Gabe on the cheek, and felt his skin heat up underneath my fingers. His face was shocked, as I pulled back, smiling softly. "Seriously, Gabe. You know all about the deal. I know the rules of the deal, and obviously Jett does too. We're... business partners?"

"So that means I can do this then?"Gabe asked, a cheeky smile plastering itself across his face. I cocked my head to the side in a confused look, and my eyes widened as he leaned forward, pressing his hands on my cheeks lightly.

"Gab-ah!" I gasped, as his lips pressed once against mine, soft and filled with love and security. It was so different to Jett's fiery kiss at school. I had felt Jett's kiss all the way from the hairs on my head to my toes. Gabe's kiss instead of making me feel like I had kissed a electrical outlet, made me feel warm and safe. Both kisses were so different... but they were both so good. I soon found myself leaning into the kiss, sliding my arms around his neck as his slipped from my cheeks to my hips.

"Mhmm, Cora," he whispered against my mouth, his voice rippling through me. "Let's... go out...side." I let out a moan of agreement, our lips still glued to eachother's, as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his muscles rippling as he pushed us through the crowd to the backyard, where the pool and small garden was. Not many people were outside, so it was a nice change from the hardcore party inside. The pool was lit up a sparkling blue, and Gabe laid me down on one of the long pool-side chairs, sitting down next to me. We pulled apart for air, both of our faces wearing wide smiles. Gabe pushed my hair away from my face, tucking a couple of strands bahind my ear, and kissed my forehead.

"These are my feelings, I guess," he admitted, kissing down the side of my face tenderly.

"You only just met me," I breathed, snuggling into his warm embrace.

"Does it matter?" he asked, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Not at all. I... like you too, Gabe. Clearly," I stated, and we both grinned. "And don't worry about Jett. I think he's perfectly fine with that blonde bimbo we saw."

"Right," Gabe said, but I felt that he didn't fully mean it. I shrugged it off, and wrapped my arms around his waist, breathing in his cookie and sweat sense. You might think it's gross for someone to like a guy's sweat smell, but Gabe's was intoxicating but not as amazing as Jett's scent.

"Do you want another drink?" Gabe asked, and I nodded. "Seriously, you're going to be one hell of an alcoholic."

"But I'll be a hot one," I called after him as he disappeared into the house. I stretched out, still smiling happily as I took in the blissful surrounding of the overly-prices house and backyard. I closed my eyes, and in the serenity of it all I started drifting off. Before I completely conked out I heard the soft tap of feet coming loser, and grinned, opening my eyes.

"That took you a while Gabe... f-fuck."

"Long time no see. Now, you owe me a lot. So let's make this quick," a menacing voice snarled, and I recognised it to be the drug dealer I stole from and knocked out. Fuck my life. I am so dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh... O.O
I hope you liked that chapter, filled with lots of Gabe-goodness.
Too bad Jett wasn't in this one much... :/ But don't worry for all you Jett fangirls- he is the main character here.
Please comment and subscribe!
The more I get the faster I'll update!
xx