Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Brotherly Affection

*Jett's POV*

I slammed my fist into the sideof Gabe's face, grinning wildly. Gabe groaned and thumped loudly against the ground, wincing as he smiled. I moved to help him get back up, but turned when a frantic Cora scuttled into the room, looking absolutely beautiful wearing annoyingly Gabe's shirt and boxers, which were all oversized, making her look smaller than she already did. Her hair was still damp from her shower, making her look sexy as she ran her fingers through it, wafting her shampoo, flower and honey smell over to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she screamed, rushing over to Gabe. I laughed, and Gabe rolled his eyes. "Why'd you punch him, Jett?! Ack, he's got a blood nose!"

"Calm down, honey," Gabe said, wiping his nose with his hand. "I asked him to." Cora gaped at him stupidly, the most adorable expression on her face. Her mouth opened and closed, causing Gabe and I to laugh. Gabe flicked her forehead affectionately, and I ignored the sinking feeling in my chest as he kissed her gently.

"But... punch... asked for it... crazy... idiots... immature..." she mumbled, glaring at the two of us. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, placing it between my fingers as I took a drag, sighing. I walked over to them, pulling Gabe up as I handed him a wad of tissues, which he pressed to his nose applying the much needed pressure.

"Calmp downp, Cor," Gabe said, his words oddly pronounced due to his nose being tended to. She frowned, and I chuckled, ruffling her hair like I always did, trying to to let my hand linger on her soft locks.

"He's right. He was feeling guilty for some... reasons," I said, not going to say that he was guilty for stealing her away from me. Which, trust me, I was really pissed about, but Gabe was kind to her, and if she were to be someone elses I'd want her to be with Gabe. "And don't worry- he gets to punch me as well."

"Okay, no punching allowed while I'm here, okay?" Cora said sternly, as if she were scolding her two naughty children. She couldn't stay serious for long, though, because she then clapped her hands together, bouncing up and down excitedly. "So, since we're all here, why don't we go somewhere fun!"

"You're still recovering though, Cora," I said, my brow furrowing, and Gabe nodded as he grunted in agreement. Cora made an angry face, and pushed me, telling me that she was perfectly fine.

"But--" Gabe and I asid at the same time, causing Cora to stick her tongue out childlishly, flicking us both on the forehead.

"I am perfectly fine, you two- and I'm bored out of my fucking brains, so let's go somewhere!"

"And that is the question- where do we go?" Gabe asked, as he pulled the tissue from his nose, wiping away the excess blood. "Ugh. Jett, remind me to punch you enough to make you bleed." I punched my best friend on the arm, grinning. Cora shook her head, muttering a very audible "Fucking idiots."

"Well, it'd pretty hot today..." Cora said thoughtfuly, her face breaking out in a mind-blowing smile. "Which means... waterpark!"

"I'm up for it," Gabe agreed, pulling Cora close. "Jett, you game?"

"What? Do you think I'm a pussy or something?" I asked, feigning hurt. "Of course I'm game, mother fucker."

"Okay then! Oh, that's so good! I can finally wear that new bikini I bought!" Cora grinned.

Cora. Bikini. Cora in a bikini.

Fuck yes.

*Cora's POV*

We decided to all stay in the one vehicle, that being Gabe's car, since there really was no point in Jett taking his bike. So, there we were, me and Jett crammed into the back, the front passenger seat taken due to the bag we stuffed with snacks, since with previous knowledge, we knew that the food at the park was seriously over priced. Gabe was driving, since he "Couldn't let anyone but him drive his baby." Guys and cars. What's with that?

The 45 minute trip pretty much consisted of me singing badly to the radio while Jett was trying to shut me up, yelling as Gabe joined the argument. Our windows were wound down, so people were giving our car strange glances as the three way argument escalated into a swear-fest, all possible swearing combinations flying around the car.

It was fun, though, and soon enough we were getting out of the car in front of the water park. Jett and Gabe were wearing basic swim trunks, but both pulled off the generic pants perfectly, showing off their delicious bodies and sun-kissed skin with pride. I had to fend them off the hungry gazes of other girls, who glared at me with jealousy, which I loved. Little slutty bitches.

I was wearing my brand new bikini, which I absolutely loved to bits. It was a simple black halterneck bikini, held together in the middle with a god metal circle. The bottoms were basically the same, the two sides where my hips were donning two gold hoops. They were sexy without being slutty, which I loved.

We paid, well, Gabe and Jett paid. Gabe, with his own money, Jett with, well, you know how he got the money. They split my wrist-pass half-half, despite my refusals for letting them pay. We walked into the park, and rented a little tent next to one of the bigger pools, where we placed out food bag and rented towels. I pulled off my denim shorts and midriff, throwing my outer clothes into my bag, tying my hair up into a loos ponytail. I turned to the guys, about to ask them if they were ready, but stopped as they were staring at me, wide eyed, mouth hanging loosely open.

"Um, hello? Gabe? Jett? You alive?" I asked, knocking them both on the head, causing them to flush bright pink. Huh. Weird. Jett covered his mouth with his hand, turning away murmuring a low "Fuck", and Gabe muttered something that sounded a lot like "Does she not realise how hot she looks?"

I smirked, and looked them both up and down. Damn, Gabe looked good. He was so cute, his adorable face completely betraying his manly and nicely muscled body. And Jett... oh, fuck. Jett. He was...

Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. His tanned skin complimented his dark hair and his mesmerizing eyes, which smoldered a hole right through the tent. His hair was messy, falling over his eyes and I wanted to run my fingers through those silky locks I had touched once before. He had his arms crossed over his smooth chest, making his defined biceps tense sexily, and his abs nearly made me drool. I just wanted to run my fingers along the ridges of his stomach. I wanted to kiss his- urgh.

I couldn't help but remember the kiss, my first kiss, my only kiss with Jett. I touched my lips, which tingled with the memory, and turned away from him, grimacing. I shook away the image of our heated kiss, trying to forget the feeling of his soft lips pressed against mine as his tongue massaged mine, roaming my mouth, his hands hot on my hips, his fingers running throughr my hair. I had tried before, I had tried to forget the way those lips made me feel, how his gaze made me feel electrified and how he made my heart thump erratically. I had tried to forget, but I couldn't.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Gabe took my hand, smiling. Guilt flittered through me, and I glanced at Jett, before turning back to Gabe. That's right. I was with Gabe, handosme, sweet, caring Gabe. He was everything I would have wished for, everything a girl would want. He was what I needed...

But not what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh... Cora is a naughty one! Lying to herself about her feelings regrding Jett.
Oh Jett. My darling little Jett. I feel bad for him, I really do.
Imagine watching the girl you love smitten with your best friend. Sigh. I feel evil for making him suffer so.
But alas, I do it all for you dear readers! :]
So don't make Jett's suffering happen in vein- COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ^_^
Look forward to the next one my lovlies!
xx Amber