Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire

*Cora's POV*

I let out a loud scream, mixed with fear and laughter as the board beneath my feet disappeared, sending me sliding rapidly down the dark tube, water surrounding my legs and ass as I dropped down. My arms were crossed over my chest, and I screamed again as the tube opened up, turning into a slide. The pool near the end of the massive slide- which towered above the water park- neared as I let out a crazy "Woohoo!", the air whipping around my face. I squeezed my eyes shut as my body landing in the water, my face going under. I waded up to the surface, where Jett and Gabe were waiting.

"That was fucking awesome," I grinned, Gabe and Jett chuckling. Jett ruffled my dripping hair, and I turned my head, flushing red. He was still so handsome, all wet and half-naked. I bit my lip, and turned back, grabbing Gabe's hand. "Okay, let's go on... that"

"Um... okay... but I'm not good with that kind of thing..." Gabe said tentatively, eyes glancing over at the next attraction. It was a kind of a water horror adventure, where you sat in little rafts of 2 and wandered through an indoor river, and was supposedly scary as hell. Honestly, I was terrible at handling horror, but maybe it could get me closer to Gabe, if we were clinging to each other in fear and shit. Maybe.

"Aw, come on- it'll be fine," I prodded, attempting to pull him with what little power I had, only getting him to move a foot or so. "Gabe..." I pouted, but he shook his head, frowning.

"Sorry, honey. I can't do it. Call me a pussy, but there is no way I'm going in there. Bad childhood experiences make even a man go cold," he said, waving his hands in the air in an "I'm-not-doing-it-and-you-can't-make-me" gesture. "I really am sorry, honey. But maybe you could go with Jett, if you wanted to? He'd be totally game."

Um, yeah, the reason I wanted to go was to get closer to you... and to get him out of my head for at least 10 minutes.

"Um... yeah... I don't think-"

"Let's go!" Jett said, grabbing my legs as he hoisted me over his strong shoulder, as I yelped in surprise. I blushed as his hands gripped onto my thigh, his fingers hot and rough.

"J-Jett! P-put me down! Ack! Where are you grabbing?!" I yelled, flustered as I he started wading out of the shallow pool, attracting the attention of every man, woman and child in the vicinity. "Ah! Gabe! Save me!"

"You should go, you want to," Gabe laughed, smacking my ass. I let out a groan of exasperation, and lay limply in Jett's grip. Oh no...

Jett put me down as we got inside past the sign that said "No turning back," and I mentally cursed myself. Jett got into the little raft, which seated two side-by-side, and I reluctantly slipped in next to him. The seats were close together, as if they were suggesting some kind of... thing to happen. Jett's arm brushed mine, and I couldn't help but shiver.

"You cold? Ah, why is the air conditioning on in here?" Jett complained, and sighed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. I opened my mouth to yell at him, but snapped it shut as we plunged into darkness. Uh oh. I can hear people screaming... I instinctively pulled Jett closer, my head buried into his side. He smelled good- like cigarette smoke (as strange as it sounds, I kind of liked that smell) and his natural, exotic scent, which was sweet yet hot. He smelled sexy, and by the way his abs felt under my fingers as I buried myself against him, he looked fucking delicious as well.

"Okay. I admit. I'm fucking terrified," I whispered, screaming into his chest as some actor dressed in a clown costume popped out right next to me from behind a waterfall. Jett chuckled, pulling me from his half-hug to a full one, practically pulling me onto his lap. His arms held me close, his chin resting gently on the top of my head as he chuckled, his breathing vibrating through him, then pummelling through me. My heart sped up, threatening to pop out of my chest as his heated hands trailed softly up and down my bare back, making the fine hairs on my neck bristle up.

There was a shrill shriek up ahead of us, and my eyes widened, clinging onto Jett as his fingers rubbed circles onto my back. He's so fucking warm and comfortable... I muffled my scream into his body as another monster-actor jumped out, its breath disgusting and musty.

"Oh my god... I hate scary things like this... I wish something could get me distracted from those people popping out from every fucking corner!" I whined, trembling slightly, as Jett's hands stopped moving, resting on my hips as they scorched my skin.

"Do you want to be distracted?" Jet asked, turning his head slightly. Oh no. I could see where this is heading...

But I didn't want to stop it.

I nodded, murmuring a little "Uh huh," and Jett hesitantly moved his head down, meeting my eager lips half way. They were as soft and as delicious as I remembered, and my heart swelled in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer until our bodies were pressed into one. My hand wound its way up into his damp locks as his roamed my body, making me moan loudly as his fingertips brushed down low.

Our tongues rolled as his gained dominance, massaging mine with passion and aggression as he groaned, shifting so I was straddling him. I knew it was wrong- I was dating Gabe, his best friend for fuck's sake- but I couldn't stop. No. I wouldn't stop. I wanted this, fuck, I had wanted this so badly from the first moment I met him.

I still loved him.

"Mhhmn, Jett..." I moaned, as our mouths parted to catch a desperate and husky breath. His lips rested on my neck, nipping and kissing up and down until my body shook, a suppressed a turned on whimper, biting my lip as he smiled against my hot skin as he nipped on that spot that I loved to much. "Ugh... Jett... mmn..."

"Cora... fuck," Jett groaned, returning my need with his own, as he took my hand in his, pressing it to his... massive boner. His eyes met my own wide ones, and I gave him a small smirk, as I attached my mouth to his again, tasting his addictive lips as I grinded my lower half against his, making him whisper-yell "Cora... shitting fuck!"

"Mnn, Jett..."

"Cora... I... like you..." Jett whispered, his lips brushing my ear as I flushed. Jett...

Liked me?

"I like you... too," I replied, staring at him in the eyes. "But..."

"I know, sweet heart," he said, smiling sadly, kissing my forehead. That simple kiss made me tingle all over. "Gabe's better for you. He's not... bad like me."

"That's not true!" I retorted, kissing his cheek, snuggling against him as he tightened his hold on me. We were getting to the end of the ride... where we'd have to act like nothing happened. I didn't want this ride to end.

"That's nice of you to say, sweetheart, but I think my track record says I'm a fucking menace," Jett smirked, nipping my ear lobe with his teeth.

"But you're not," I said gently. "Sure, you're annoying, hot-headed and a total jerk... but some times you can be really kind and sweet... and when you hold me like this, I feel completely safe. You're not scary or dangerous, Jett. That's why... I like you, I guess."

"Bitch," he grinned, and I slapped him on the shoulder playfully, which he then licked with his. i yelped, and he frowned, looking at the exit which was coming quickly.

"I guess... I'll have to talk to Gabe," I told him, and he raised a brow attractively. "W-Well, if we're going to date, then I'd have to break up with him, right?"

"Wait, so let me get one thing straight," Jett said, completely confused. "You're going to choose me... over that mother fucker, who is obviously much better boyfriend material, or whatever you girls call it? You're choosing me over Gabe?"

"What are you, deaf? Yes, you bastard," I laughed, and he kissed my lips again. "But I'm worried about Gabe. It's not like I dislike him... he's still a really good friend. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to be with you... Argh. Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"Sweetheart, calm down. Gabe's not the type to throw a massive fit. Just... break it to him nicely," Jett said, and I rolled my eyes, as we untangled ourselves, making our way out of the attraction.

"Yeah, easier said than done."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot woot!
There you go, what you've all been waiting for :]
Since this chapter was dedicated to all of you Jett loving fans, I'd say it deserves lots of...
Yup, you guessed it! Jett would love for you to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE, since he did look damn sexy ;]
Well, thanks for reading, and look out for the next one, which will be coming soon!
xx