Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

You're Sending Me To Prison?

~One Month Later~

Jett and I had been getting along well as per usual. Despite our constant bickering-surpise, surprise- we were joined at he hip, glued to each other 24/7. We had grown so much closer over the past month, especially after Jett opened up himself completely, telling me about the tattoo, about his life before me, and how much he- get this- loved me. He had told me he loved me, and the fact that the L word actually came out of his mouth boggled me. It blew my mind.

Gabe and I were back to normal, he and Jett also getting over the whole "I-love-you-but-you're-my-best-friend's-girlfriend' shit. They were basically brothers, after all, and I had known that they'd forgive each other. But I was still damn pissed when the two came up to me, beaten and smiling, after releasing their anger on each other. They're fucking idiots. I was surprised no one died, I mean, Jett was always pretty intimidating, but Gabe was a wolf in sheep's clothing, I swear. He was pretty insane behind that collected pretty-boy face of his. I think he scared me more. Apparently the calm, quiet people were always the murderous type. No wonder they two of them were best friends; the murderer with the face of an angel and the violent, brash demon.

Everyone at school had finally stopped talking about Jett and I as well- we were just another couple in the school. But one thing that had changed- much to my anger- was that Jett's social status flew up quite a few notches, earning the respect from many guys, as well as capturing the hungry eyes of at least half the female population. Fuck it. I'm jealous, and Jett knows it, and he loves to make me angry, leading on the girls by winking and flirting with them in front of me.

But as always, I can't stay angry at him for long- it's like blind hatred being quelled by a drug, honestly. He kisses my cheek adorably and murmurs "I love you" and then BAM. The stick out of my ass if gone and there I am, head-over-heels in love with the guy. He's a dick- a fucking sexy, amazing, adorable, crazily smooth dick.

Oh, but just because Jett is attracting lots of female attention, doesn't mean I'm left out. Nu uh. I'm not surprised anymore to see my locker stuffed full of love letters and chocolate every morning- and if you think I get pissed when Jett gets pestered by girls, you should take a good look at him when I get a nice load of winks from the guys. Oh, his face is priceless, and he basically beats up anyone with a penis. Except Gabe, though he has done so numerous times.

I honestly wished life could go on like this forever; waking up in Jett's arms, going to school and hanging out with my two favourite lads, snickering at all the high-school drama, pissing off Jett, kissing Jett, living with Jett. This life was perfect, but perfection is easily destroyed.

And here I thought mother dearest was finally out of the picture and out of my life, but fuck me, I was clearly wrong.

My mouth dropped to the floor when she stormed into school, a self-satisfied grin on her face, as she walked into my homeroom class, which today I had finally decided to actually turn up. I sat on Jett's lap, straddling him as he nibbled my neck, not exactly caring about people staring or the roll being taken. Jett's eyes focused on mum, and he snickered.

"Oh, hell mother dear," I cooed, wrapping my arms around Jett as he squeezed my waist, his fingers slipping under my shirt as he rubbed my skin. Oh, that felt amazing, the way his rough fingers ran along my skin. I shivered, and turned to mum, tearing my gaze off Jett's delicious lips.

"Cora, you are coming with me," she grinned, a smirk on her face as she slammed a large envelope onto Jett's desk.

"Ooh, are you finally disowning me? About fucking time," I said, and the vein in her temple throbbed, but the smirk on her was still planted firmly, as I opened the envelope, which contained a bundle of papers and brochures, all stapled together neatly. My eyes scanned the first A4 piece, and widened. Jett's arms tensed as he also read the words. "Fuck."

"That's right, Cora. I hoped that you would have come to your senses by now, but clearly you need a little bit of help getting you back on track. This school should help you," mum said, smug with my shocked expression.

"B-but... I-I..." I stammered, and Jett growled, grabbing one of the dull brochures, ripping it to shreds, throwing the ripped bits at mum, who just gave him a placate sly smile, as he got up, hopping me to my feel as I stared, dumb-struck at the papers.

I read the name over and over again: Gale Laurence's Institute for Troubled Teens. Fuck no. I've heard of that hell hole. It was a school that was basically a cruel prison for teens. The 'dorms' the spoke of were more like dingy jail cells, and schooling was so strict every child that went there, no matter how bad, was released with a fucking perfect score on their exams, not to mention impeccable behaviour. As in, someone that would even exceed mum's expectations of me, and that was saying something.

"She's not going anywhere," Jett snarled, holding me close. "So get the fuck away from her, you bitch."

"She's no 18 yet, so I am still her legal guardian," mum threatened, wiping a scrap of paper that rested on her shoulder. "And as her guardian, I am only ding what is best for her; getting her away from dirty filth like you."

"Okay, listen closely, Patty" Jett seethed, using my mum's first name, which got a little reaction out of the woman, making her frown unattractively. "Cora is staying with me, and she is perfectly fine that way."

"She clearly isn't," mum snapped, looking me up and down, at my clothing, at my hair, and at the kind of terrified expression on my face. I was shocked. I didn't want to go- the thought had never occurred to me that I would have to... leave Jett. I didn't want to- I couldn't. I didn't know what I'd do without Jett. Before I knew it, he had become someone that I couldn't live with out. I needed him like I needed oxygen and water to live. Hell, I needed him more than oxygen, more than water.

"I don't want to go," I said shakily, clutching onto Jett tightly, burying my face in his chest. "Don't make me go. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave, Jett."

"It's okay, sweetheart," he murmured, kissing my forehead gently. "You're not leaving my side."

"I disagree," Patty cackled, as 2 very burly men dressed in dark suits walked into the room, one grabbing a very infuriated Jett, the other slinging a screaming and yelling me, carrying me out of the room as I kicked and screamed for Jett, who was trying- and failing- to get out of the man's grip, his face contorted in panic and fear as I was slipping away from him. He yelled out my name, and I started tearing up, calling out his.

"Jett! I don't wanna go! I don't wanna! JETT!"

"C-Cora!" he shouted, but mum just cast him a look of pure hatred, as she walked out, following me and the huge man that held me like a captive. I saw through blurry eyes on the left breast of his coat the initials 'G.L.I.T.T'. Gabe Laurence's Institute for Troubled Teens.

Which was about to become my new home.

*Jett's POV*

When the guy restraining me (he was fucking strong, I mean, he wasn't trying at all to keep me back and I am not an easy captive) received a beep from his pager in his pocket, he let me go, and I immediately ran out to the front of the school. Cora.

I had heard about that place- it was horrible. Worse than any detention centre or prison. Apparently the teens who went there were turned into model citizens, and the methods used were tedious, torturous and down right fucked up. Some kid came out and committed suicide. I didn't understand how the place hasn't shut down yet- but apparently Gale Laurence, the headmaster and the biggest mother fucker of them all, had connections somewhere in the government that protected his little establishment that whipped teens into shape. And by whipped, I mean it literally.

Anything bad they do, whipped with a leather strap.

Don't wear the uniform correctly? 5 lashings.
Swear? 10 lashings, right on the spot.
Fight? 20 lashings.
Talking back to staff and teachers? 25 lashings.
Trying to escape? That was the really messed up one. They starved you half to death, not to mention the 50 lashings you got that made you really want to kill yourself. The school was fucked, the head master was a monster, and Cora- fuck, my precious Cora- was about to be sent there.

"Cora!" I yelled, as I ran towards the black tinted car that Cora was in. The window rolled down, revealing a very tear-stained Cora, who reached out for me, screaming my name in that heart-breakingly melodic voice. But a man couldn't out run a speeding car. The car- and Cora- jerked into motion, speeding out of the school gates as I helplessly chased after it, only to lose it around the first corner. I fell to my knees, gritting my teeth, Cora's shrill cries for help still ringing in my ears.

"Jett!" I heard a familiar voice call, and I turned, seeing Gabe with an equally hysteric expression on his face. "I heard that Cora..."

"Yeah. She's gone," I whispered, and Gabe's face dropped. "But I'm not ready to let her go just yet. Oh, those fuckers are going to learn that they should never, ever, take anything important from Jett Miller. They are going fucking down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you go! :]
And Cora thought a love triangle was hard? I feel kinda bad for making all of my lovely characters go through this, but it's all for you guys!
Oh, and I officially have 105 subscribers, and 64 amazing comments!
Thank you all so much!
Please comment and subscribe, as per usual!
xx Amber