Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Teddy, Ryder and Lucas

Steph grabbed my hand after we talked a little more, getting to know each other. Steph was awesome, to say the least, and didn't fail to make me laugh despite our current situation. She cusses like a sailor, is a sex-crazed lunatic, but I love her. She really makes this place that much more bearable.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, and she winked, stopping in front of a scratched iron door, leaning on the heavy doorknob with both her hands before pushing me inside. I blinked, confused, when I saw three guys lounging around with cigarettes perched between their lips as they chatted away. Steph grinned, and placed two fingers against her lips and blew out a loud, harsh whistle, which made one of the guys topple off the arm-chair he was chain-smoking on.

"Fucking hell, Stephie," the guy whined, putting out his cigarette. He had electric blue hair that flopped over brown eyes, and I was extremely surprised that the authorities here didn't re-dye his hair like they did to mine. I wonder how he got out of that.

The guy picked himself up and brushed himself down, getting rid of the cigarette ash that clung to his jumpsuit, which he had cleaned up with a studded belt and matching cuffs. Again, I wonder how he managed to get them through. He glared at Steph for a moment longer, and then gasped when he noticed me standing right in front of him.

"Yay! A new person! Stephie, why didn't you tell me?! Gosh, she is so pretty!" the guy chirped, and my mouth dropped. Just a second ago he was a stoic, glaring guy, but in a split second he turned into a bubbly bundle of excitement and happiness. He bounded over to me, and enveloped me in a big bear hug, practically squeezing me to death.

"Can't... Breathe," I gasped, and he giggled, pulling back and taking my hand, shaking it up and down like an excited six-year-old on Christmas day. Steph laughed, and I noticed the two guys behind Mr. Hyper rolling their eyes with amused smiles on their faces.
"Teddy, calm the hell down. Don't scare the new chick," one of the other guys said, smirking. Mr. Hyper-or Teddy- nodded, and smiled at me, flashing me a show of straight pearly whites and adorable dimples.

"I'm Teddy! Well, my real name's Theodore, but that makes me sound old! I think you are really, really pretty! Do you wanna be my friend?" he asked, and I nodded, grinning.

"I'm Cora, and I would be delighted to be your friend," I replied, getting another bone-crushing hug from the guy, who squealed and ran back to the chair he was sitting on, jumping onto it as he pulled out another cigarette from his pocket. I saw Steph shaking her head from the corner of my eye, as my eyes focused on the next guy, who looked at me curiously with a self-assuring smirk on his face. He reminded me a bit of Jett, by the way he carried himself. Ugh. Stop thing about Jett. Thinking about him just makes you miss him more, Cora. I returned my focus on the guy, taking in his appearance.

He had dark brown hair and green eyes, and was tall, much taller than Teddy, who was only a few centimeters taller than me. This guy, however, towered over me by at least a head and a half. His jumpsuit was also different to the requirements of the prison, and he had rolled down the upper body after cutting it so it fell down his body from his hips. He wore a black Band T-Shirt instead, and donned red Vans on his feet. He stuck out his hand, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Ryder. No nicknames," he said, grinning.

"Cora, no nicknames..." I replied, taking his hand. My mind flashed to how Jett used to call me sweet heart, and my stomach churned, my heart aching. "Yeah, no nicknames."

The guy let go of my hand, and was pushed out of the way by the third guy, who had bleached blonde hair and snake bites. He was tall, but not as tall as Ryder, and had eyes that were... Red? Contacts, obviously. His face was shy and seemingly innocent, but his lips were curled in a small smile. He appeared to be the more strong, silent type.

"Aw, does little Lucas have a crush?" Ryder and Teddy cooed, 'aw-ing'. "That's so cute!"

Lucas blushed red, and gave me an apologetic smile, which I returned, making him grin. He turned to the two guys who were laughing their asses off, and glared. They both raised their arms in surrender, Ryder smirking in amusement and Teddy giggling like a little kid.

"We're just fucking with you, Luke," they said, and he rolled his eyes, turning to me again.

"So, Cora. What did you do to get sent here?" Ryder asked, and I shrugged.

"Pissed off my mum, I guess. Let's just say I was a bit of a... momma's girl, before I finally got sick of being little miss perfect. I guess my mum didn't really like the new me," I said, smirking a little. Everyone nodded, and Teddy laughed.

"Well, at least you didn't steal your mum's Ferarri and drove through the police station!" Teddy yelled, jumping up and down. Everyone sighed, shaking their heads, while I ogled at him, shocked. "What? I'm normal, I swear!" I really doubted that.

"I was sent here for selling drugs, nothing that extraordinary," Ryder told me, winking. "The reason why we have cigarettes here is because I am putting my skills to use. Sneaking drugs around isn't easy, you know, but getting cigarettes through the school gates is easy." Ryder's reason for being here might not be as extravagant as Teddy's, but he is quite scary in his own way.

"What about you, Luke?" I asked, and everyone grinned. "Do you guys know something I don't?"

"My dad... Is the headmaster of this place?" he said, more like question. My eyes practically fell of my head, as Steph patted my back.

"Yep, I know right. Luke's dad is the head asshole here. But I guess even if Luke is as bad as us, his dad is still his dad and lets him get away with the little things... That's why Teddy and Ryder dress the way they do, and it's all because of Luke."

Wow. So Luke is the headmaster's son, eh? I would never have guessed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the extra long wait- my internet has been down and I have been preoccupied with my other story :/
But here is a chapter for you, more of a filler than anything. But the next chapter, well, Cora will be getting into a little bit or trouble...
Well, until next time!
Please comment and subscribe my lovelies! :]
xx