Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Slumber Party

*Jett's POV*

When Cora and Luke stealthily knocked onto my door soaked in rain it was safe to say I let out a pretty audible "What the fuck?!" Cora just replied my words with a tender 'shush' and a passionate kiss, much to my surprise. And enjoyment. For the past few ours I have been wallowing in self-pity, anger, sadness and physical and mental pain. The millions of scattered bruises that littered my body ached, even after the bottle of painkillers I had sculled down earlier.

"Cora?" I whispered, as she winked, taking my hand as Luke knocked on some other doors, the rest of Cora's friends poking their heads out curiously. I noticed that in Luke's hands was a master key, and I couldn't help but find a little respect for the guy who had partly stolen the girl I loved away from me. But clearly something had happened, because a girl didn't usually kiss her ex-boyfriend in front of her new boyfriend in the span of ten seconds. I was glad, confused and horny all at the same time. Glad because Cora was holding my hand, confused because of the fact I was being kidnapped (technically) from my jail cell in the late hours of the night, and horny because Cora was dripping wet wearing clothes that were pretty revealing.

But I was fine with that. More than fine.

The guy called Ryder looked at Cora and Luke curiously, but then smirked at my locked hands, nodding in appreciation. Steph just laughed airily, and when she spotted Gabe she gazed at him with unhidden longing. Cora noticed this too, and just winked at me again, looking absolutely adorable.

"Why am I here? I thought it was sleepy-sleepy time?" Teddy asked, a brown, tattered stuffed bear dangling from one of his arms as his other rubbed at his droopy eyes. He yawned, and everyone rolled their eyes, but Ryder grabbed his hand anyway, pulling him after Luke who started making his way towards the back exit door of the wing. Cora squeezed my hand and I smirked, pulling her a little to attach my lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss, her teeth nipping my bottom lip. She pulled back, kissing my cheek again, her mouth moving in silent words.

"I love you," she mouthed, and I replied with a kiss to her rain-slicked forehead. She blushed a little, and once we were outside, everyone relaxed a little. The outdoors weren't heavily secured, since it was basically impossible for students to get outside at this hour of the night anyway.

"So, what's up?" Steph asked, her eyes prying themselves off Gabe, who was looking a little uncomfortable under her gaze, but his eyes showed a bit of curiosity. I was glad. I still felt bad from nabbing Cora off him (even though I was kind of dating her first, but you know what happened), but seeing him somewhat interested in another chick made me feel a little less guilty.

"Two words," Luke said, smiling softly.

"Sleep. Over," Cora finished, and everyone cheered quietly, as Luke led us to his house. It was a dreary building from the outside, but the inside was definitely something better. Luke had decorated it so it was more homely than the drab cells the rest of us were assigned. It was warm and felt like home. But not like my apartment. Well, my and Cora's apartment.

"I shotgun this couch," I heard Steph call, and everyone else quickly followed in suit, leaping to their sleeping areas. It left Gabe and I completely left out, since we were still strangers to them.

"Oh, sorry," Luke said, chuckling a little, and I saw Steph's eyes brighten.

"Um, Gabe, you can, um, shared the couch with me, if you want. It's pretty big, a-and the floor's really hard," she said, and I everyone but Gabe seemed to stifled amused laughs, but the poor guy just nodded, gulping as he settled next to her.

"You guys can pull the mattress off my bed if you want," Luke said, turning to us. "It's only a single, so you'll have to squish."

"That is not a problem," I said, wrapping my arms around Cora's waist as she flushed, hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Maybe they should just take your whole room, since they looked like they're gonna, you know..." Ryder said suggestively, thrusting his hips as he smirked.

"R-Ryder!" Cora gasped, and I grinned, pinching her ass slightly, making her jump. "Jett!"

"You two haven't changed at all," Gabe sighed, a small smile playing on his lips. Cora and I both flipped him off at the same time, and he put his hands up in an 'I surrender" motion, and Cora and I set off to bring the mattress into the room.

But we may have gotten a little distracted with things. If you catch my drift.

*Steph's POV*

Okay, that Gabe guy is literally sex-on-legs. I mean, damn, in the picture he was gorgeous but in real life he was fucking sexy with a little innocent look to him. I had always gone for the innocent looking guys, since they had some unexpected and interesting quirks and... talents. God, now he's making my brain turn into a perverted monkey's.

I was pretty jealous of Cora though, since he had fallen for her, obviously. Every time Jett kissed her, or every time the two shared a loving look, he seemed to die a little inside, and that hurt me. I guess I was already whipped for the guy, and soon enough I was going to be licking his shoes clean for him.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Teddy shouted, and we all groaned. "What? It's fun! We can play the explicit version."

"Okay, now we're talking," Ryder said, grinning enthusiastically.

"I wanna go first!" Teddy squealed, and we all smacked our foreheads. There had been one game of truth or dare before, and let's just say that it ended with Teddy and Ryder both naked painting each other with edible glue. Yeah, go figure that one out.

"Cora, I want you to... to... strip!" Teddy said, and Cora's mouth popped open before she shook her head furiously.

"N-No! And you never asked me if I wanted truth or dare!" she yelled, and Jett muttered a disappointed "Damn, so close." Cora heard, since she was in his lap, and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Aw, poopy," Teddy said, and pouted, pushing out his bottom lip as he forcibly made his eyes water. "Please, Cora? Pretty please with sugar on top?"

Cora's eyes flicked between guilt and embarrassment, but then groaned, and pulled her shirt over her head, much to the boys' amusement. Jett licked his lips, making Cora blush, and he winked, kissing her on the lips before she pulled down her shorts. Ryder wolf-whistled and Teddy clapped his hands. I looked at Gabe, who was looking anywhere but at her, and I felt my heart drop. He still liked her, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying. He was nice, the nicest a person has been to me (besides the guys, but they were like brothers to me) since my ex-boyfriend had said he loved me, but unlike that bastard, Gabe was honest.

"The bra and panties are staying on, though," she said, and everyone argued, but she shook her head.

Jett wrapped his arms around her, as if to keep her all to himself and I felt my lips curl up into a smile. They were perfect together, and I was glad Luke gave her up. Now Gabe...

"I'll do one next," Jett said, and his eyes glanced at my and Gabe before Cora whispered something into his ear. He grinned, and then everyone else started getting the gist, but I was completely clueless.

"Steph, truth or dare?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"Dare, I guess."

"Okay, good. Kiss Gabe. On the lips. Oh, and there has to be tongue, or else it's not a kiss," Jett said, adding the last bit after Gabe gave him an incredulous look.

I felt my heart race as Gabe turned to me, obviously not one to back out on a dare, even if it wasn't his. He grabbed onto the back of my neck, giving me an apologetic smile, and pulled my head down, my lips meeting his.

And I think I just died and went to heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Viola! A filler, but the next one will have a little drama... revolving a character that you might not expect ;]
Please comment!
xx