Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

As Expected...

*Jett's POV*

I woke up with the world in my arms. Cora mumbled something incoherent in her slumber, burying her face in my chest as her arms squeezed my torso, a small smile on her soft lips. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I kissed her forehead, smoothing her long hair from her face. She was beautiful, inside and out. My hand rubbed up and down her back, making her shiver as she snuggled closer, allowing me to fully wrap my arms around her thing shoulders.

"I like waking up like this," she whispered, her voice layered with sleep. I chuckled quietly as her eyelids fluttered, long lashes flicking up and down as she peered up at me, a tired smile on her lips. She kissed me softly, and then rested her head on my chest, listening to my pulse. "I still can't believe you're here with me."

"Well, believe it," I said, and she nodded as I stroked her back with my hand. She pulled the blanket around us, since it had inched down during the night, and the morning air was pretty crisp, despite the heaters working on overdrive.

"Never leave, okay?" she said stubbornly, and I pecked the crease in her smooth brow, and she let out the laugh that I had missed so damn much. She was still the same Cora and being in this shit-hole hasn't battered her. Well, it had, but she was strong. Incredibly strong.

"I won't," I promised, and kissed her again, deeper as she rolled on top of me, her legs twisting with mine as my tongue slipped into her warm, wet mouth. I stifled a moan as she bit my bottom lip, her hips grinding down sexily onto mine. I tore my lips off hers, smirking, and decided to attack that very, very sensitive spot on her neck, and he bit her own lip, biting back a moan.

"Can you please not have sex while I'm in the room?" someone yelled, and Cora rolled off me, blushing but smiling a little, and I just gave the perpetrator a very pissed-off look. I mean, that person interrupted some pretty important business.

Gabe looked down at us with a fake-scowl, pretending to shove a finger down his throat as he smiled, winking.

"Calm the hormones, you two. Everyone's watching," he added, and we peered around the room, everyone giving us amused looks. Ryder looked turned on, Teddy looked like he was watching some cheesy chick-flick, Luke looked a little sad but happy, and Steph was giving us a big brow-wiggle as she thrust her hips suggestively, laughing.

"When did you guys wake up?"

"When you started groaning and moaning," Ryder said, and Cora's face turned beet red, hiding herself in my chest as my arms circled her. "And I must say I got a pretty good view of you two from where I'm sittin- ow! Teddy!"

Teddy had hit Ryder harshly on the arm, an odd look on his face. The look was there on moment but gone the next, so I couldn't exactly identify it. He then giggled, and stuck his tongue out at Ryder who sighed, leaning back on the couch he was stretched out on.

"So, what time is it, bitches?" he asked, and Luke murmured a serene "5:00 am". Everyone groaned, but slowly got up. Steph grabbed onto Gabe, hoisting him up. He slung and arm around her shoulder, and I saw her blush. Something clearly happened last night, something that nobody was awake to witness. But that was okay. If my best-friend was happy, that made me happy.

"Why are we awake so early?" I complained, as Cora laughed, tugging on my arm as she stood up.

"Breakfast is early, so we have to get there early. And plus, the earlier I wake up, the longer I can see you for," she added, winking, and I grinned, picking myself off the super comfortable mattress, snaking an arm around Cora's curvy waist, pulling her to my side as we retrieved out jumpsuits to put on. We got changed (well, tried to, since every time someone removed a piece of clothing the other would try and rape them) and then brushed our teeth, before meeting the rest of the gang to make our way to breakfast.

"Ready for watery eggs and sloppy oatmeal?" Ryder spat, his nose crinkling up at the thought, dry heaving. "I'm not."

"Yeah, I think I'd rather eat my shit than to have to even look at that..." Steph whined, and I frowned.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked, and everyone but Gabe looked at me weirdly.

"Think of the thing you hate most, and then make it a billion times worse," Luke said, and I sighed.

"Hurray."

*Cora's POV*

Jett and Gabe weren't room-mates, but they were practically neighbours so they got so sit next to each other at breakfast anyway, and by the looks on their faces they were definitely enjoying their breakfast. Did you get the sarcasm? I hope so, because they looked like they were being fed mashed flies and uncooked pigs feet.

Steph flanked my right, and she pushed the translucent eggs around on her plate, every five minutes putting one, tiny molecule of the substance into her mouth, choking on it every time. I didn't particularly enjoy the meal, but I just blocked out the taste and scoffed it down, drowning the flavour with the semi-normal orange juice.

Breakfast ended quickly, and we were ordered to go to our first classes, which everyone silently groaned about. If you complained you got punished, so everyone had looks of death on their faces, mentally cursing whatever power that sent them to this god damn place.

"Hey, do you know if you have any classes with Jett?" Steph asked, and I nodded, but sighed glumly.

"None. I think Laurence made sure of that," I said, and Steph murmured a "Fuck that bastard." I shrugged, and then smirked. "But a little birdy told me that you more than a couple of classes with your lover boy."

"Wh-what?!" Steph stammered as her face turned beet red, making me burst out laughing. She was never one to show any form of weakness, but even the slightest mention of Gabe made her turn all gooey inside.

"Don't think I didn't see it. I know when my best friend is taken," I said, winking, and she flipped me off.

"Whatever. I'm going to head to class, I'll see you in second period, yeah?"

"Yeah, and good luck surviving," I said, and she replied with the same line. We always wished each other luck, since class was pure torture. It was sort of a 'please, stay sane' kind of good luck, and it reminded me that no matter what the teachers put me through I'll always have that one hour at the end of the day to just relax with the gang. And Jett.

And think of the devil and the devil shall appear. But usually not with a girl hanging off his arm.

"Jett?" I asked, confused and silently jealous, not to mention furious. Not at Jett, since he had a pissed off and disgusted expression on his face as he was trying to pry the chick off him. A blind person could tell that he would rather be anywhere but in front of her.

"Cora! Oh, thank fucking god," he growled, finally pulling the girl off him and attaching himself to me. "Fucking hell, Natalie. How many times do I have to tell you. Fuck off."

"You're mine, Jett! You said I was the only one!" the girl screamed, and then looked at me. "You! You're the one that took him from me!" She started storming towards me, and raised her hand in a fiery anger, clearly about to slap the living daylights out of me. But I didn't care. I mean, was she stupid or something? You don't go around slapping Jett Miller's girlfriend, and it was suicide to go slapping her right in front of him.

Jett growled, and grabbed onto the wrist that was slamming down, stopping its movement before it landed a blow to my face.

"Don't you fucking touch her, Natalie," Jett seethed, his other arm holding me tight. I couldn't help but give her a smug smirk, and she let out another ear-bleeding scream, making me cringe a little.

"Just you wait, bitch," she spat, wrenching her arm from Jett's. "Jett is mine, and there is no way in hell I'll just hand him over to a fucking cunt like you."

She turned and stalked off before Jett could even yell at her, and once she was out of sight he turned to me, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my lips.

"You okay?" he asked, worried. I rolled my eyes, hugging him tightly before pulling away.

"Of course. The one thing my momma did teach me was to completely ignore bitches," I said, and Jett laughed, ruffling my hair. "Woah, don't mess with the hair."

"You look fine no matter what, so I'll do it much more often," he said, and I huffed, but grinned.

"Smooth. But, um, who was she? Natalie" I asked, sneering her name, her snarky face popping into my head. Sure, she was good looking, but she was a bitch, full stop.

"You know how one of my ex-girlfriends, um, set fire to a police station to get me released?" he asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, that's her. Natalie. It slipped my mind that she was sent here instead of the slammer."

"Oh, well, that's just dandy," I sighed.

"Don't worry, sweet heart," Jett said, his pet name for me rolling off his tongue. "I'll protect you from everything she tries to pull."

"I'll hold you up to that."
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go :]
Natalie is gonna be a pretty main character, and if you already hate her, in the later chapters you're gonna hate her even more...
But that's all I'm gonna say about that haha
Okay, some important information:
-This story is going to be approximately 30-35 chapters long (including the epilogue)
-There will not be a sequel (I'm not really a sequel-writing gal, since I have the attention span of a toddler. As in, I only really truly love a story for the first thirty chapters and then I grow tired of it, sorry!)
-If you have ideas, message them to me: I need some ideas, because frankly, mine are pretty shit.

Well, please COMMENT :] They make my inner unicorn happy!
I love you all.
xx