Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Oh, Hell to the No

*Cora's POV*

It was the weekly assembly day, again. Assemblies in this shit hole were tedious, long and painfully boring. They lectured us for a good hour or two about correct uniform, not that any of us were listening. I looked down my row, where the rest of the gang were sitting, looking as bored as frozen cucumbers. Steph was picking at her nails, grimacing every now and then when she saw that they were uneven. Ryder was glaring holes into Gale Laurence's head, silent curses tumbling in his head. Teddy was fidgeting, swapping the rings on his fingers around, finding different combinations. Luke was dangerously calm, staring at his father with a hushed hatred. Gabe was staring at Steph in longing, and Jett was... well, being Jett. Every sentence that poured from Laurence's mouth he scoffed at, receiving looks from students and teachers alike.

Despite Jett's constant interruptions, Laurence kept going, but the vein throbbing in his temple was at breaking point. Jett seemed to notice this, and smirked when Laurence sent him a blood-chilling look, which Jett just grinned at, satisfied. I didn't take his hand, since Laurence was eyeing the space between the two of us. It had been a few days since the day Jett and I broke up and got back together, which meant there were only a solid five days to get through before this place came crashing down.

Only five more days. But easier said than done.

Luke and I were playing the part of a happy couple full of sunshine and rainbows, which made Laurence get off our asses a little, but not much. In public Luke and I held hands, kissed cheeks and all that shit, but when Jett and I were behind closed doors we got to release hours of pent-up sexual frustration on each other. But we haven't gone all the way yet.

It had been on my mind for a while, to be honest. Jett wasn't a virgin, but I was. He was amazing in that sense, not pressuring me at all, letting me take my time without badgering me for sex. I was grateful, since I didn't have it in me to do that kind of thing.

But that was a while ago.

Jett and I have been to hell and back together, and everything that my mother, Laurence and Natalie have thrown at us haven't done jack shit to pull us apart. I love him with every fibre of my being, and wanted to be fully his, body, heart and soul.

So today was the day when I was going to give up my V-card for the boy I loved.

~Later~

I tiptoed across my 'dorm', trying to to make the metal door of my cell clank shut. Steph was fast asleep, no doubt dreaming of her Gabe, the goofy grin on her sleeping face an obvious sign. I smiled softly, carefully clicking the door shut, letting out a sigh of relief when the hall was completely silent. I wrapped my arms around myself, wearing only a loose singlet top and bootie shorts.

I swiftly and quietly sneaked across to the male cell block, eyes scanning for Jett's cell number. Got it. I pulled out the master key Luke had passed over to me, blessing him for being such an amazing person. I really wished that he could forgive me for not loving him- if I hadn't met Jett I would have definitely fallen for the adorable guy.

I pressed the cool ket into the hole, turning it, cringing when there was a solid 'thump', but let out my tensed breath when no alarms went off. Thank god. I opened Jett's door, and muffled a scream when a pair of arms grabbed me harshly, pushing me against the wall as the door closed quietly behind me. It was dark, since it was bed time, but I could just make out the person who shoved me.

"Cora?" Jett asked, shocked, letting me go, only to wrap me up in a tender embrace. "I thought you were Natalie or something. What are you doing here?"

"Has Natalie been coming into your cell?" I asked, eyes narrowing, and he chuckled a little, kissing my nose.

"No, but I heard from someone that she tried. She's not as resourceful as you though, sweet heart," he said, nudging the silver keys in my hand. I blushed, placing them gently on the bedside table of his dorm. It was the same size as mine with the same furniture, but he didn't have a room mate, which was perfect for me.

"Jett..." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck, glad that it was dark enough to hide the dominant blush that lit up my cheeks.

"What is it, sweet heart?" he asked, brow creasing. "Did you want something?"

"Yeah..." I said, a small bubble of confidence bursting in my stomach. "But it would be easier if I just showed you."

"Showed me wh- mmph!" Jett gasped, as I crashed my lips onto his. His arms instinctively grabbed onto my hips, pulling my body closer as I moulded myself to him, my chest pressing against his as our tongues rolled against each other's.

"I want to... do it," I murmured, voice slacked with lust, and I felt his lower region pressing against mine at the words. Jett groaned, and pulled back, hands on my shoulders now, and I pouted.

"Cora... are you sure you want to..." he said, and I kissed his lips again, softer yet still full of passion.

"I'm sure, Jett. You're the one I want to do it with. The only one I want to do it with."

"But Cora, if you're forcing yourself, then I don't want to-"

"Shut up and kiss me," I said stubbornly, and he gave me one last look before giving in to his cravings. His lips found mine again as he grabbed my ass, picking me up before laying me down on his hard bed, climbing on top of me without breaking our kiss. His hands rubbed up and down my body, causing me to shiver as his hand grabbed my singlet top, whipping it over my head. He kissed my collar bone, murmuring sweet words as his lips touched the curve of my breast, making my breath hitch. He was already shirtless and was only in his boxers, and I wanted him to take it of so bad.

"Jett, take your... boxers off," I panted, and he smirked, grabbing my hand and placing at his waistband.

"If you want them off then take them off," he growled sexily, and I pulled them down, gasping a little as I took in the full image of him, gloriously naked and inhumanly beautiful. "Like what you see, sweet heart?"

"Very much," I replied, as his hands pulled down my shorts and underpants in one swift motion, quickly unclasping my bra. His eyes wandered the lengths of my body, and I felt self-conscious. He had nothing to be awkward about- he was fucking gorgeous and had done this before. Maybe I couldn't do this...

All my doubt was wiped clear when he kissed me again, his hand caressing every curve and crevice of my body, his fingers unbearably hot against my skin.

"Jett... I want you, all of you," I moaned, and he nodded, hovering above me.

"Are you sure, Cora? Are you one-hundred percent sure?"

"Completely," I whispered, and he nodded, kissing me softly.

"This may hurt, just a little."

"I can deal with that."

~Later~

I groaned as the light his my eyed through the barred slits of the rectangular window of Jett's cell, burying myself in his... naked body. My eyes whipped open, and I did a double take, thanking the heavens that my equally stark naked body was covered with his blanket. The memories of last night flooded into my mind and I blushed, looking up at Jett's face, which was just starting to wake up.

"Jett," I whisper-yelled, fingers splayed across his chest. "Jett, wake up. We have an issue."

"Morning, sweet heart," he mumbled, cracking open an eye as he smiled lazily at me, his expression making my heart double in speed. "How was your sleep?"

"Great, since I was so tired from... ahem, anyway, we have to get up. Breakfast is in five minutes."

"Damn, I wanted to lie around here with you," he sighed, pecking my lips. "But I have eternity to do that, don't I?"

"Of course," I said, and then blushed. "Um, could you pass me my clothes?"

"Why would you need them?" Jett asked, smirking, but did so anyway. "You're beautiful, Cora. Don't think otherwise."

"Always the charmer," I giggled, pulling on my clothes underneath the blanket as Jett slid our, making me turn my eyes away from his naked body. But I couldn't help myself and peeked anyway, since he was unbelievably sexy. Sadly he changed, and grabbed my hand, pulling me out his door.

Where we were greeted by a few very, very angry people. One of them being Natalie, with a self-satisfied and psychotic smirk on her face. The other was Gale Laurence, who looked like he wanted to cremate both Jett and I then and there.

"Would you two like to explain to me what you were doing in there, and what this is?" Laurence seethed, thrusting an A4 picture at us. I grabbed it, and gasped, my world crashing all around me.

It was of me and Jett kissing, and was dated yesterday.

"I thought you were finally starting to understand how things were run around here, Cora," he said, then turned to Miles, one of the other people there. "Miles, take her into a cell. I'm calling her mother. Also, gather the rest of those children, Lucas as well."

"Yes, Gale," Miles said, grabbing me in his calloused hands. I shrieked, and Natalie just laughed, Jett screaming at Miles to get his fucking hands off me. I was thrown over Miles' shoulder, and it felt exactly like the day I was taken here.

I watched, as Gale turned to Jett, who tried to punch him, but was stopped by the fourth witness, who cuffed him, kicking him to the ground. Natalie tore her eyes off Jett and focused them on me, her mouth moving in two words that chilled me to the bone.

"I win," she mouthed, before Miles turned the corner, leaving Jett alone with Laurence and Natalie. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't write hetero sex scenes >.< I can write slash perfectly fine, but boobs just...
Yeah, I can't do that haha
But yeah, Natalie is a pretty big ass bitch. And Cora is helpless, as per usual.
But I think she has something in her that might not be shown through brute strength. Brain over brawn, honey. ;]
Well, thanks for reading! I really appreciate it :]
An update will be coming soon!
xx