Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Scary Teddy

*Teddy's POV*

We crawled through the air vents, my nose brushing Steph's squishy bum every two seconds, making me giggle like a little kid.

"Teddy!" Stephie hissed, and I stifled a giggle with my hand, chirping an amused "Sorry Stephie! I can't help it!" Her bum was swaying in front of my face, and it took up the whole vent- how could I not hit it? I was just scared that she might fart or something. Farts were stinky... wait, maybe only my own are stinky. Tee-hee.

"I think I found it, guys," Cora whispered, stopping so suddenly my face smashed (as in, with great force) into Steph's gluteus-maximus, making her squeal, causing Ryder to snap at her to shut the fuck up or else the two pro-wrestlers down at the bottom would hear us and if they found us they'd chop off our balls. I think that would hurt. My balls were very important to me!

"Teddy, if you touch my ass one more time, you're going to lose more than your balls," Stephie said, her teeth clenched, and I whimpered. I really didn't mean it though! It's not my fault her buttocks were humongous! I mean, those cheeks were like a mini country.

Okay, that was mean. But she can't hear my brain, so it's okay.

"Teddy, you sure you can knock 'em out?" Gabe asked, almost hesitantly, and I grinned to myself as Cora and Stephie shuffled forward so I was above the grilled opening of the air vent. I peered down, blinking a few times, taking in the positions of two muscly men. They were both super duper tall, and looked quite scary.

But they were nothing to me (*insert evil smile here*).

One of them was bald, but he had enough tattoos on his shiny dome to make up for the lack of locks, and his teeth were black and yellow, kind of like a bee. I was allergic to bees, so I had to get rid of him quickly or else I would get funny red and itchy lumps all over me. They other guy was even more muscly than the first guy, his rippling bi-ceps obvious through his tight shirt. His hair was cropped short in a buzz cut, and had a handle-bar moustache on his face, the bushy mess covering his scowl. He had a big scar running along the edge of his forehead down to the curve of his strong chin. He looked like some child-molester or a rapist.

Rapists were bad. Rapists should be killed.

"I can handle 'em," I said simply, rolling up the sleeves of my jumpsuit since it had ridden down in the mad scuffle while rescuing Cora from that stinky room. I fiddled with my rubber bracelets and my studded cuffs, loosening my belt slightly to give me better movement. I really needed to pee- I should make this quick. But entertaining, I think. Ooh, that guy has a lighter. Interesting.

I rummaged in the large pocket of my jumpsuit, pulling out a can of hairspray that I kept for sudden emergencies. What? My hair had to look good all the time! What if there was some really super duper pretty girl that I had to impress? There always had to be hairspray on hand for things like that.

"Are you sure, Teddy?" Cora asked nervously, since she had seen the two guys earlier.

"Of course, best-friend number one!" I giggled. "It'll be a piece of cake. I love cake!"

"Hey! I thought I was best-friend number one!" Ryder huffed, offended, and I laughed again.

"No, Cora is prettier than you, so you're number two! You can be my favourite male best friend! You're male, right?"

"Oh, just get on with it, Ted," Stephie said, kicking me with an awkward foot, and I yelped, one of the pro-wrestlers looking around the halls in confusion. He shook his head, scratching the back of his head as he brushed off the strange noise.

Phew. Close one.

"Okay, okay. Just be quiet and watch," I said, whipping out a metal nail filer from my pocket. Ryder, who was behind me, just rolled his eyes at the strange objects that I seemed to whip out from my pockets, but didn't say anything since he knew how odd I was. I used the sturdy nail filer to twist the bolts of the metal slits, gentle and quietly moving it up and handing it to Ryder, who then in turn lowered it onto the space in front of him, his face concentrated so the metal on metal combination didn't make that ugly and ear-piercing grating noise. There was only the softest and faintest of clinks, and everyone let out a tense breath, before I smiled.

"Showtime."

*Cora's POV*

Those two men looked fucking terrifying, and the image of tiny little and adorable Teddy going up against them and beating them seemed impossible. But oh, did that little teddy bear prove me, and everyone else, wrong.

I slid through the hole, an eerie grin on his face as he landed on the shoulders of the tattooed man, who swore something in a foreign language, whirling around in a circle as Teddy effortlessly crouched down, smirking. As the man moved to grab his ankles, he leapt up, flipping in the air once before landing gracefully on all fours, bringing one leg as he swirled around in a 360, his shin colliding with the man's leg, sending him unbalanced and toppling.

I gaped at him through the slid, a little uncomfortable since everyone trapped in the tiny space was struggling to get a glimpse of Teddy, who then landed a deafening blow to the moustache man's gut, sending him coughing out some red liquid. I mean, for such a little guy, he packed a punch.

His eyes were wild yet cold, as if he didn't care about what he was doing, that he was basically beating two pro-wrestlers senseless. He brought his leg up, nicking on of the guys on the base of his chin, sending his head snapping back, and as quickly as he had kicked up, he slammed his combat-boot clad foot back down at lightening speed, a crack resonating through the halls as I winced, feeling a little sorry for the receiving hand. Imagine getting kicked super hard on the head. Not pretty, and the sound when the collision was made wasn't particularly appetising either. It sounded like it hurt. A whole damn lot.

The tattoo guy hissed, pulling something out from his pocket. A gun.

"T-Teddy! GUN!" I yelled, and Teddy spun around, eyes narrowing as he crouched low, missing the bullets that whizzed harmlessly above his head. He darted forward, grabbing something from the ground, a little metal square. A lighter, I think. He then grabbed the can of hairspray he had holstered in a ring on the side of his belt, twirling it in his swift fingers, index finger poised on the spray button.

Uh oh.

The guy's eyes widened, as Teddy let out a crazy laugh, pressing the hairspray button at the same time he flicked open the lighter, a small flame bursting from the tiny device.

Well, it was a small flame before it mixed with the hair-spray.

I massive jet of flame spurted from the air, catching onto the guy's shirt, which made him yelp as he twirled around clumsily, trying to pat his flaming shirt out, which he was sadly failing at. Teddy tapped him on the shoulder, smiling, before sending a seemingly deadly blow to the base of his head, where his neck connected to his thick skull. His eyes rolled back in his head, before slumping to the ground with an audible 'thump', landing on the flame in turn causing it to extinguish.

Teddy whirled to the other guy, make-shift flame-thrower poised, as he winked at us.

"He's fucking scary when he's pissed," Ryder murmured, but had an amused smile on his face. "I like it. He's fucking badass. I mean, he just set the guy on fire!"

"Um... yeah, a normal person would find that really creepy," Steph laughed awkwardly, but cheered Teddy on anyway. Well, fuck it. Sure, he was pretty crazy, but we all wanted him to win, I mean, he was saving Jett.

They moustache guy stumbled back, eyes wide, as Teddy emitted another fiery bolt of merciless fire, the guy screaming quite femininely, his facial hair catching alight, causing everyone to laugh hysterically. The guy started screaming in a language the greatly resembled French, almost punching himself in the face as he tried to stop the insane burning. Teddy then delivered the finishing blow, one that no male could ever recover from.

"Sorry, sunshine," Teddy grinned, before kicking moustache guy one. In the balls.

Let's just say he won't be having kids ever again. Oops.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Teddy to pieces :3 So cute.
Ahhh I'm sorry for the delay! I've been occupied with ideas for my other stories that I have neglected this one!
But I have suddenly had a burst of inspiration, so I'm not stuck any more, but school is still paining me, so the updates will still be pretty bare :/
I'll try to update as soon as I can, though!
Oh, and the story is (sadly) coming to a close. BUT I'LL MAKE THE LAST CHAPTERS SUPER DUPER GOOD!
Comments are always welcome and will never go ungratefully :]
xx