Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

For a Grandma You Sure Look Hot

*Cora's POV*

"Okay, if you want me to steal more shit for you, it's not happening!" I growled, as Jett forcibly pushed me into a dingy store smack bang in the middle of the bad part of town. The outside of the store was dimly lit with smashed laps, the sign hanging on to the metal post off one rusted hinge. The words painted in a deep red weren't legible, as rain, wind and time had weathered the words away, leaving a stained wooden board swinging in the morning breeze.

"Seriously, I think I have enough coke to last me a couple of days," Jett sighed, nudging me inside the shop. "Now get in there like a good girl."

"No! Knowing you it's probably some dodgy whore-house or something! Ah! You're going to sell my organs aren't you!" I screamed, feebly attacking Jett, who acts like my pathetic puches aren't affecting him at all. Well, they probably aren't. Jett, being over 180cm, towers over my unsubstantial 170cm. His toned torso is hard under my hands, and I can feel the lines where his abs are well defined.

"Yes, we are going to a whore house. We're going to go in, I'm going to sell you, and then get some nice pussy while I'm at it. So hurry up," Jett chuckled, and I let out an exasperated and angry string of profanity. "It's just the hairdressers. Calm down, babe." Hairdressers? Why are we going here...

"Oh, so now you want me to pay for your hair cut, right? Well, screw you, my mum doesn't give me money so I can't help you here. So now can we go somewhere else?"

"I think you've got the wrong idea here, babe," Jett said, ruffling my tightly wound hair. His fingers slip under the plain scrunch and slips it off, letting my locks fall loose. "My girlfriend can't look like Dorothy from the Wizard of whatever, so we're getting you cleaned up." Jett's eyes study me, eyes flicking up and down my body. I flinch, embarrassed. His eyes leave a path of heat across my body, and he knows it. His lips curl up into a satisfied smirk, and slings his arm across my shoulders. His touch is warm, and not at all scary like I thought he would be. In fact, his touch makes me feel...

"Ugh. Get off me. Your arm's heavy," I whined, and shrugged his arm off. Without it there, however, I shivered due to the slight breeze. "Just don't push me any more. I can walk by myself."

"Okay, babe. Whatever you say," he laughed, as we entered the rundown salon.

"Jett? What can I do for y- oh. Who is this?" the hairdresser asked, his eyes moving from Jett to me. He's young, probably no older than 21, and has short hair with a longer fringe. His hair is mainly an artificial platinum blonde, but his fringe is a vibrant red. He has numerous piercings on his face, but he looks friendly, like any other hairdresser... not that I've been to a salon before. Mum always cut my hair, hence why it looks like a grandma-cut.

"I'm just a-" I started, but Jett pulls me close to his side, my body moulding against him, and he covers my parted mouth with his hand.

"She's my girlfriend," Jett smirked, giving me an amused and smug look. I wriggle in his grasp, and elbow his side. He doesn't budge and I glare at him in my pathetic position, my eyes smoldering a hole in the side of his head. "And I want you to make her actually make her look fucking hot, Liam."

"Mmhmph! Umph!" I tried to yell, my voice muffled. The hairdresser, whose name I figured was Liam, and Jett both laughed, as I kicked around furiously. Jett's arms then loosen, and I push away from him, hard and fast. "You're such a fucking dick!"

"You know you like my dick," Jett replied, winking. I throw my hands up in fury, and Liam leads me to a torn leather chair in front of an antique looking bronze mirror that hung on the wall. On the little table under neath the mirror were an arrangement of magazines, scissors, combs and spray bottles. The seat was pretty uncomfortable, worn out to the extent of actually scratching my ass. I wriggled a bit, as Liam expertly draped a burgandy cape-like garment over my body, clasping it around my neck tightly. He ran his fingers through my hair, which hung loosely and unrestrained, my natural curls finally free from its tight bun.

"Okay, so what are you after today?" Liam asked me, and I shrugged. "Yo, Jett. What do you want her to look like?"

"Whatever. Just make her look like something her hard-ass mother would hate," Jett told him, giving me a small grin. "And make her look hot. I mean, it's not like she can look that good, but try your hardest, Liam."

"What is that supposed to mean? God, you're such a dick!" I snapped, offended. Jett glared at me, and I stared at him back, our eyes locked on each other's. After a tense moment, Liam coughed awkwardly and I snapped my head back.

"Bitch," I heard Jett cough, as he collapsed onto a leather couch in front of a potted tree, kicking his legs up onto the armrest, arms behind his head. His white T-shirt had ridden up a little, revealing nicely shaped abs, and his low-ridden pants showed the hem of his dark undergarment. I forced my eyes away from his figure, scolding myself harshly. I kept my eyes on on the mirror, but realised that Jett was visible in the reflection, so I instead diverted my gaze to my feet, which popped out from under the cape I wore. Disgusting loafers.

"Okay, so is it okay if I dye your hair black and red, straighten it, and then trim it a little?" Liam asked, and I pondered over it for a moment. Mum hated hair-dye. She said it always made people look disgusting, and especially hated how some people had really different and radical colours. She hated anything that wasn't natural. I haven't gotten my ears pierced, since she didn't understand why people would want holes in their bodies. So, if I dyed my strawberry blonde locks jet black and fiery red, how would she react? She would be mortified.

"That sounds good," I agreed, and Liam nodded enthusiastically, pulling out various hairdying tools. "Just make me look good, okay?"

"Well, thay's my job!" Liam chirped, getting fired up. "Just you wait. You'll be surprised with what I can do."

~2 Hourse Later~

I had almost fallen asleep in the chair, mainly due to the lengthy amount of time I had been sitting down for and because of the way Liam was massaging my head. His figners were really soothing and really made me drowsy, by the time Liam clapped and told me that he was done. Jett had conked out on the sofa, a very soft snoring noise wafting from his parted lips. On arm was dangling off the couch, and one leg was resting on the coffee table next to him. I rolled my eyes, and turned back to the mirror. My mouth popped open into a wide 'O', and I slapped my cheeks and pinched myself to make sure I was awake.

"Holy. Shit," I stated, as I stared at my reflection. Wait, is that really my reflection? The girl didn't look a thing like me. She was beautiful, in an out there kind of way. She had dead-straight hair, midnight black with streaks of fire-engine red. Her hair hung down, ending between her mid-back and her neck, and she had a long side-fringe that draped like a curtain over her eye, which had been heavily dressed up. Donned on her newly pierced ears were a pair of sexy silver cross earings, which connected to a silver ear-cuff situated on her upped ear by a thin metal chain. Her lips had an attractive shine to them, and her cheeks were a natural rosy pink, lightly contrasting to her pale skin tone. "Wow. I look... Shit. I don't know what I look like except for fucking hot! Thank you so much, Liam!"

"No problem. Now go wake up that idiot who's snoring over there so he can pay me," Liam told me, and I skipped happily over to where Jett was still happily dreaming away.

"Hey, wake up dickwad," I cooed loudly, kneeling down beside him and shaking his shoulderslightly. "Wake up shitbrains." Jett just rolled over, murmuring something incoherant, and I felt a vein in my forehead throb in annoyance. "Hey! Jett! Wake up already! Jesus... WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I slapped him, once, hard across the face, and his eyes flicked open.

"Who the fuck thinks they can just wake me u- oh shit," Jett said, mouth dropping as he took in my new appearance.

"God, you are so annoying, you know?! You snore like an old man and for fucks sake, don't go screaming at me because I woke you up! I could have, and would have happily, left you alone here with Liam who is getting angry because he wants you to pay him. So, get your money out, and pay him," I lectured, as Jett continued to stare at me, speechless. "Okay, I know I look like a good fuck, but get your fat ass off the sofa so we can go get me some nice clothes, because frankly, I look like I rummaged through my grandma's wardrobe to get these pieces of shit."

Jett's expression suddenly changed from shocked to his usual calm yet angry self, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his chest. I gasped as Jett brought his face closer to mine...

"Stop sexually harassing the poor girl and give me my money!" Liam suddenly hollered, and Jett's arms released me, causing me to roll onto the ground. Jett smirked as I picked myself up, turning away from him to hide the rush of heat inhabiting my cheeks. Jerk. "Jeez, it takes so much effort to get you to actually pay me for once. Get out of here," Liam told Jett coldly, as we exited the salon.

"Fucker," Jett called back, and I heard Liam snort before the door clicked closed. Jett once again rested his arms across my shoulders, smirking arrogantly, eyes playful yet cold as ice. I always noticed this. When he looks at you, he's really looking at you, as if he could see everything inside you. He acts like he knows everything, and always seems like he's got it all under control, but when I really look into his eyes, they seem lonely and cold. They seem shielded, as if he doesn't want to get close, as if he doens't want to be hurt.

But that's okay. It's not like we're actually dating. There is no reason for me to want to get to know this jerk-off.

And now Cora Hart looks the part of the girlfriend of Jett Miller.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Thank you to all of you that subscribed so far- it really made me happy! ^_^
I'll try to update soon, but if you want to get a faster update...
Comment and subscribe! "]
<333 Amber