Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Morning, Sleepy-Head

*Cora's POV*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping on the windowsill beside my head, and groaned loudly as I rolled over, trying to block out the sun that filtered through the window, hitting my eyes. I let out a startled yelp as I rolled off the couch, falling ungracefully onto the ground where I whimpered, feeling sorry for myself. I picked myself up, rubbing my eyes as I glanced at the wall-clock. 6:15.

I sighed and stretched, and tip-toed over to the bedroom, where I could hear Jett softly snoring. I pushed open the lightly ajar door with my fingers and peered inside.Jett was sprawled across his bed, sheets messy and twisted, a pillow on the ground. He rolled over, mumbling something incoherent. I stifled a small giggle as I closed his door again, making my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, searching for edible breakfast material.

"Does he ever go shopping?" I muttered to myself, as I surveyed what little food there was. The fridge was practically empty, except for a box of eggs, orange juice, some left-over pizza, ice cream, bacon,and a carton of milk, which by the looks of it, is definietly off. "Ugh," I said disgustedly as I looked at the oozing and green liquid supposedly milk, and I gently picked it up, placing it in the bin. I then pulled out the eggs and the bacon and decided to make Jett a nice hot breakfast.

Not that I'm trying to get him to like me, or anything. I just wanted to thank him for letting my stay over last night.

I had finished cooking soon after, since eggs and bacon really didn't take much effort. I had always cooked the meals at home, and all of them were definitely more complex than this simple breakfast. I plated up the meals, and ran to Jett's room to wake him up so the food didn't get cold.

"Je-eeetttt," I cooed, jumping onto his bed, grabbing his shoulders. "Wake-up sleepy head!" He rolled onto his stomach, burying his head under his pillow as he groaned. I shook his shoulders as I yelled at him to move his fat arse. "Jet, get the fuck up! I made you breakfast!"

"Fuck off... it's 5 hours too early," he whined, as I used all of my (non-existent) strength to push him over onto his back. And god damn it, he was fucking handsome half asleep with his hair mussed sexily over his eyes, that were hazy with sleep. He rubbed his eyes and licked his dry lips.

"Come on, get up. The eggs will get cold," I scolded, tugging on his arms.

"Just 5 more minutes, then I'll get up," he promised, starting to close his eyes. I let out a frustrated groan, and pulled on his arm harder. I swear I was about to pull off his arm with the amount of force I was exerting.

"5 more minutes," he breathed, his arms snaking around my waist. I let out a gasp as he pulled me down next to him, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. I felt the heat rise to my face as his breath tickled my neck, cool and intoxicatingly shover-inducing. "Mhmm," he sighed happily, pulling me even closer so I was practically moulded to the side of his body. He twined his legs in mine, and I sucked in a tight breath, my body tingling.

"J-Jett! What the fuck?!" I yelled, squirming. "Let me go, you asshole! For fuck's sake, Jett! Let me goooooo!" Part of me wanted him to let the fuck go, but the other, more dominant side of me wanted to stay in his arms and his warm forever. "Jett..."

"Stay here. You're warm," Jett whispered, and I felt his lips brush my neck as he spoke. "Stay right here..."

As I felt my eyes slowly closed, I murmured a half-hearted "You're a dick,", and before I knew it I had drifted off into a comfortable slumber enveloped in the warmth of Jett's arms.

~Later~

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Jett," I snapped, as I climbed onto his bike behind him. "You were the one who didn't get out of bed when I asked you to. Of course the eggs were going to get cold!"

"Fuck off," he replied, revving his bike. As he peeled out of the underground carpark of the complex I saw his lips quirk up into a smug smirk. "But you were the one who fell asleep so comfortably in my arms that you didn't want to get up." Jett winked, and I blushed a dark shade of crimson, as I held on to his waist as we sped down the road towards school. We were still on time, since we hadn't slept in that much. Jett lived pretty close to school anyway.

We pulled into the school, and everyone's heads immediately snapped to us as their curious eyes followed the bike.

"Who's the chick on his bike?" I heard someone whisper loudly. I heard the words 'girlfriend', 'bitch', 'Jett's whore' and 'tramp' fly around, and i rolled my eyes as Jett helped me off. He winked, and it was my time to smirk. Oh, this was going to be fun. I had come to realise I had a thing about making others feel uncomfortable, shocked and disgusted. Or scared, whatever works. I got a kick out of other's discomfort.

Jett snaked his arm around my waist and I leaned into his touch, as other students watched us, eyes wide and flabberghasted. I pecked Jett on the cheek, adding fuel to the fire as we walked into the school. It was strange how no one recognised me- well, I guess that was undestandable. When I was still the little 'momma's-girl' I didn't really have much of a reputation. I was literally invisible, except to the various bullies that liked picking on people who didn't seem to make the cut for them.

Scum.

Jett dropped me off at my locker, which was usually a crowded mess since the hot soccer (manwhore) captain's locker was next to mine, but as soon as Jett came the crowd dissipated and scuttled off in different directions, all of their eyes locked on the ground. However, I could feel their eyes on me once they reckoned they were at a safe distance from us. I turned my head back and sent them a blood-chilling smile, and their faces dropped to the ground. Idiots. One of them I recognised as beanie guy, one of the bullying duo that used to pester me non-stop. His eyes told me that he recognised me, and I chuckled to myself, putting my finger to my lips in a 'shush' motion.

"I'll see you at lunch, right?" I asked Jett, and he shrugged.

"Whatever. Have you seen or talked to your mum yet?"

"Nope... but I think I will very, very soon," I said, looking at the front doors of the school. Jett turned to follow my gaze, and his face turned from disinterested to amused.

"Wow, she looks like the older version of the old you," Jett teased, and I nodded, crossing my arms across my chest. Mum's eyes locked onto me, and she stopped dead in her tracks as she took in my new appearance and my changed wardrobe, today's ensemble consisting of fire-truck red ripped skinny jeans and a black midriff that bore the words 'Fuck You' across the front in drippy silver print.

Oh, mum looked like she was about to pass out. But even more so, she looked pissed.

Absolutely, fucking pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with lots of love and presents! :]
This chapter is my present to you, I guess? ^_^
Maybe your present to me could be a nice comment and a subscription...
Just a hint, though, teehee.
Well, have a great day!
Love lots,
Amber xx
p.s. Thanks to all of those who commented... and who read this section ^_^