Status: *Complete*

The Rebellion of Cora Hart

Mother Dearest

*Cora's POV*

Mum's eyes met mine, and they were as wide as saucers as they swept over my body over and over again, from the top of my sexy hair to the soles of my black Converse. Her mouth dropped all the way to the floor as she slowly and shakily stumbled over to me, where Jett had his arms around my small shoulders.

"C-Cora?" mum stammered, and my face twitched into a satisfied smile, my mouth curving into a smug smirk, which mirrored Jett's one. "What happened to you?"

"Um, well, let me see... I dyed my hair," I said, ticking it off on my fingers. "I got my ears pierced, I'm wearing make-up, and I got a new wardrobe? I'm not sure if you can tell, but I think I look fucking hot." At my use of profanity, mum's eyes practically popped out of their sockets, and I swear I saw a vein throb on her forehead. "Whoops, my bad. I forgot you hated words like fuck and shit."

"CORA MARIE HART!" mum screamed, moments before the bell rang for first period. Everyone in the hallway stopped moving when mum screamed, watching us curiously, probably wondering who the crazy woman was, why Jett Miller was standing there with an annoyingly amused grin on his face, and who the flying fuck I was. Yes, the dip-shits at my school don't recognise me, mainly because of the fact that before I transformed I was the little book-worm in the corner that no one knew. Except for beanie guy, of course, the little fucker.

"Yes, mother dear?" I asked sweetly, batting my lashes sarcastically, as I did a little curtsy. Jett let out a laugh, and that's when mum actually noticed the tall guy that held me tightly, pressed to his side. Her eyes raked over his toned body in fury, angry eyes taking in his bad-boy appearance of a nicely fitting white T-shirt, the usual leather jacket, and low-riding dark jeans, as well as his scuffed combat boots that looked as if they had been worn one too many times.

"Did you do... this," mum growled, jerking her hands toward me, "to my daughter?" Jett shrugged, still smiling like a fool, and then did something unexpected, something that made my heart stop.

He kissed me. On the lips. In front of my mum and the whole student body.

*Jett's POV* [I know. *fan squeal*]

I couldn't help myself. The moment was already priceless, but this just topped it off. Before I knew it, I had slipped on arm around Cora's thin waist, and the other lightly on her cheek, and then bam, my lips were on hers. As I thought, they were soft and lush, and tasted like ecstasy. They were exactly like what I thought they'd be... not that I had been thinking about her lips.

I heard a muffled yelp from her, but soon enough she stopped struggling and melted into my touch. The thing that shocked me was that she was a fucking amazing kisser. Her virgin lips moved against mine perfectly, and her arms slipped around my neck, pulling me in closer. Our kiss intensified, and I opened my closed eyes to peer at her mother... who looked like a pig being sent to the slaughter house. Or a woman having a mild heart-attack, either worked. Or maybe she looked exactly like a pig being sent to the slaughter house whilst being in cardiac arrest.

Cora and I pulled apart, both of us breathing more heavily than before, and her eyes locked with mine in a 'what-the-flying-fuck-was-that' look, which made me smirk. She rolled her eyes, her cheeks flushed. It was pretty cute-I admit- but that didn't mean I liked her. This... fling, arrangement, deal is just for my entertainment and her rebellion. Like I said, nothing more, nothing less, and there are no feeling attached. Kind of like friends-with-benefits. Hopefully more of the benefits part.

I mentally punched myself, as I forced my eyes off her lips, pushing my gaze onto the eyes of her mothers, which eyed me as if I were Satan. Which I was, in a way. I had pretty much just tainted the most pure being on earth and turned her into a fucking sexy, badmouthed, beautif-
Ugh. I'm turning into a fucking pussy.

My thoughts were interrupted by an enraged scream from no other than Cora's mother, who was trying (and failing) to glare a hole right through my head. I just smirk at her, and her whole body shook with unsuppressed anger.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Cora?" she said through gritted teeth.

"O, you know, the usual. Just stuck my cock into her a couple of time, no biggie," I lied, and braced myself from some form of violence from Cora... but received nothing of the sort. In fact, the little girl snickered, and hugged me around my waist. My heart thump in my chest, as Cora looked at the clock and then at her mum.

"Oh! Will you look at the time! Mother dearest, I'm going to get a detention if you don't let me get to class. Bye bye!" Cora chirped, flipping her mother off once before dragging me to my own locker, which I hadn't actually been to since my first year of high school. It's not like I actually go to school, and when I do I don't actually do anything. I glanced back at Cora's mum, who was now on the ground mumbling something to herself. I actually felt sorry for the woman- only for a millisecond, and then slung my arms over Cora's shoulders again.

"So... where are we going?" I asked her, and she pointed to a classroom.

"To class," she said casually, pushing me into the class room. "We're in the same class, so shove your ass." She shoved me through the door and into the classroom, where the teacher looked at us with terrified eyes. He stammered nervously for us to get to our seats. Cora's seat was empty, but I had no seat for obvious reasons. Cora took my hand and led me to her seat in the back, next to some random guy who was sweating with fear as we approached. "Jey Jay."

"H-Hi... Cora," he said quietly, looking at me as if I were the thing he has nightmares about. Well, he probably did. Cora slid into her seat, kicking her feet up onto her desk as she got comfortable.

"Get the fuck out of your seat before I beat you," I growled to the guy called Jay, and he practically fell out of his chair in the mad rush to get away from me. I pulled my new desk right next to Cora's so they were connecting and sat in my chair. She rolled her eyes but had a smile on her face, clearly enjoying being noticed.

"Don't mind us, Mr Taraldson! Teach away," Cora called out, pulling out her iPod. I noticed all the girls were looking at her with either hate, jealousy or fear. The guys, however, were staring at her like she was a sex-god... which she was. I mean, damn, the salon dick actually did a good job for once. She looked like a demon with the face of an angel... good on the outside, totally evil on the inside. I sent a stomach-curling glare to all of the guys who stared at her, eyes hungry with lust and other male desires. Which pretty much consisted of sex, sex and more sex.

"Jealous, sweetie?" Cora snickered, glancing at me as she flicked through songs.

"Fuck off," I grumbled, and she bumped her shoulder with mine in a friendly gesture.

"Calm down. That's no way to treat a friend," she said, her face soft and open as she smiled at me. Friends.

I guess we were. Kind of dysfunctional ones, but friends none the less.

And I'd be lying to say that I didn't like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! :]
But I think having this little bit in Jett's POV will make you forgive me?
I hope you all have a great New Year and had a great Christmas.
Please comment and subscribe-- it will make my year!
<3 Amber