‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

[This is a sequel to Trapped, which I would suggest reading before Temporary, in order to understand any of the events.]

A cure for the virus has been found, and slowly, but surely, America is going back to its natural order. More places are clearing out, leaving bustling cities full of life, and small quaint towns with a sense of security. Each city is now being occupied by less people, as traveling is again once allowed, leaving everywhere a little less crowded. A cure has been found for the virus that had crowded seven adults into a superstore where they would have to manage living together without possibly killing each other. The group had survived emotional and physical abuse, not to mention life threatening situations and scares, where love was a lot less of a game, and death was a hell of a lot more of an option. Where old ‘friends’ made returns, where feelings had changed within the blink of an eye, where peoples’ true colors were exposed on the easel of life, painting the pictures of their futures, where the easily frightened group were intruded by the undead, and where unconsciousness seemed to become a voluntary trend. It has now been 9 months since Harper and Parker O’Klimin, Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan, Matt Sanders, Brian Haner Jr., and Johnny Seward have been rescued from the superstore where they were stranded for weeks, Target, where they were rescued from their fate, and guaranteed death. Parker and Jimmy are now expecting a child, and Zacky is head over heels in love with Harper, though he may not be the only one.

After inhabiting and tolerating each other In the privacy of their own homes, they seven were able to become closer than before, with some, maybe just a little bit too close. They find that the Boston hospital seemed to have become a second home, suddenly, grieving at minor injuries, and promised death. The relationships between the friends seem to be fading, once again, as grudges are built, and mistakes are made, putting them right back where they were before, when they were Trapped. Now they don’t know what to do, since everything seems to be falling apart for the two sisters and the five best friends, or, what used to be best friends. Now they’re going to have to learn how to live with these new occurrences…if they live at all.

In this unpredictable and shocking sequel to Trapped, feelings are unfolded, leaving people with heartbreak, and blood on their hands. It becomes apparent that nothing last forever, and the past always comes back to haunt. Not hate, or love, nor friendship, nor solutions stay, ever. In this tale, this group of five, Parker, Harper, Zacky, Jimmy, Matt, Brian, and Johnny, all find out that anything, and everything, in their life, is only Temporary.

Disclaimer; Neither Saleigh nor Shannon own any of the Avenged Sevenfold guys (though that would be super duper), nor do we own the zombie apocalypse. We do, however, own any fictional characters in this story.