‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Miss Me?

..::Third Person P.O.V::..

Months had gone by since Jimmy left to the facility. Ever since then, things have been quiet, but not calm. Matt didn’t only stay away from Harper, he stayed away from everybody. He was torn up, and didn’t leave his house. There wasn’t a second that went by where he wasn’t thinking about Harper, and how much he missed her, and how sorry he was. He’d tried to explain that to her, only to find out that she wanted nothing to do with him, and didn’t want him around her, at all. Harper was starting to cling to Zacky, not that Zacky minded. They started doing more things together, not to mention, Harper started to actually show her love. Parker barely ever left the house, either. She missed Jimmy so badly, and didn’t feel she had the energy to do anything, except for go to the gym by herself, and that’s why Brian always came over, to help her out. He would cook, clean, and help with Kellin. She talked on the phone with Jimmy regularly, and it broke her heart to hear that he was getting weaker from all of the surgeries, but glad to know that they were working. Every once in a while, it seemed as he was about to say something to her, something special, then he would say something in order to cover it up. Poorly, might I add. Brian only found that he was getting stronger feelings for Parker, and they felt wrong. He couldn’t do it to his best friend. He had boundaries of his own that he refused to cross, and he planned to stick to those boundaries. Johnny was always handcuffed to something via Harper. No matter how many smiles there were, or how many laughs, it was blatantly obvious that nobody was truly happy.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I had just gotten done feeding Kellin, and then changed his diaper. I cradled him has I rocked back and forth on the rocking chair, watching him slowly drift to sleep. My heart ached for him, for Parker, and for myself. Parker said that Jimmy was getting better, but when was he going to come back? We really needed him here, and I know that he knew how much Parker needs him and loves him. I tried not to think about that, though, I couldn’t. I slowly put Kellin down in his crib, and shut the door on the way out. Parker was downstairs at the piano, playing one of the many songs Jimmy had wrote. Death, the song was called. It was a very low and moving piece, and extremely dark. It was written like a suicide note, and it was a genius idea. I went and joined her on the piano stool, and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“When do you think he’s going to come back,” she asked, her fingers lingering over the keys.

“He’ll come back soon,” I assured her, putting my hand over hers, holding it.

“I miss him,” she said, like she was in a daze, and I gave her hand a squeeze.

“We all miss him,” I told her, and she wrapped her arms around my stomach, as I wrapped mine around her shoulders. I kissed her on the forehead, it was the first time I had ever done it, and I was surprised to find that she didn’t react to it.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

Brian was starting to be really nice, nicer than usual, and to be honest, I kind of liked it. I shouldn’t, I know. He’s Brian, not Jimmy. Jimmy’s the one that I love, but being in Brian’s arms felt right. No, I couldn’t think like this. He hasn’t given me a son, forgiveness, and all the love in the world. I detached myself from Brian, and stood up.

“I’m going to go to the gym,” I said bluntly, “Are you staying here, or can I take Kellin to the nursery,” I said, not looking at him.

“I’ll stay here, the never ending shitting machine’s actually grown on me,” he said, and moved to the couch, “I like to watch him,” he smiled up at me.

“Thanks,” I mumbled, and ran up the stairs, changing into my workout clothes. I couldn’t wait until I was back in shape, though I was pretty close. The gym was around the corner from my house, so I walked there. I didn’t take into consideration that it was dark out, and dangerous. You never know what type of people are around at night. I looked down, and noticed that my shoe was untied. I bent down to tie it, then I felt a sharp pain in my neck, my whole world went black.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

“Mr. Sullivan, all of the infected cells are gone from your body,” the doctor that had been working on me came in, looking down at the clipboard, “We’re going to take you back to Boston, to your hospital, so you can get better,” he smiled down at me. I didn’t even have the energy to move, much less talk, so I just smiled, “They’re going to come in here with a wheelchair, since I doubt you have the strength to walk all the way up there by yourself,” A bunch of male doctors came in and placed me on the wheelchair, and started rolling me to the stairs, which they helped me up. I really didn’t like being in this state, I felt like a fuckin’ billion year old with all of these people – that were older than me – helping me walk. It was fucking embarrassing. They strapped me into the helicopter and we took off. I was going to see Parker soon, I was so excited. Kellin, too. One of the guys in the back with me handed me a bag, telling me it was my stuff that I came in. I was in white pants, and a white shirt, and the shoes I had came in. I felt like a piece of paper. I passed out on the ride, and they woke me up once we landed, and I was put back down in the ICU.

“Well, glad to see you back and alive,” the doctor I had before came in, “now we just have to get you healthy,” a nurse came in and started taking my vitals, sticking an IV into my forearm.

“Doctor,” I croaked, “Can you call Parker. Her number’s in my phone,” I asked, very eager to see her. He got the number from my phone, and used his own phone to call her. He started talking to her on the phone, and his face distorted, and he hung up.

“A male by the name of Brian answered,” That’s when the jealousy kicked in. What the hell was he doing at my house, “he said she went to the gym, and he’ll go get her,” Oh, he was probably watching Kellin, as if that made me feel any better. I wonder how many times the fucker tried to get into my girlfriend’s pants while I was gone, then the bigger question – did he actually succeed. I felt my heart rip into pieces at this thought, what happened when I was gone.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

Jimmy was back, and my heart lifted at the thought. The doctor called for Parker to come in, so I had to go get her. First, I would have to call somebody over to watch Kellin. Johnny was the only person that answered their damn phone, so he came over. I felt bad about leaving Jimmy and Parker’s son in the hands of this little twat, but I think the fact that Jimmy was back would save me. I started pulling on my shoes when Johnny knocked on the door, and I let him in.

“What’s so important,” he asked, looking up at me.

“Jimmy’s back,” I said, and got in my car, heading off towards the gym. When I got in the building, it was actually quite empty. I looked all through the building...no Parker. I went to the front desk, and asked the woman if she’d seen Parker come in, and she shook her head. My heart started racing as I got back in my car, and started calling her cell, and Harper’s cell, Zacky’s, Matt’s, everybody’s. She was nowhere to be found, like she disappeared out of thin air. I kicked the car in reverse and sped towards the hospital, and ran into the ICU, hoping she would be there. Sure enough, there was Jimmy laying back and watching TV. He must have seen me moving, because he looked at me, and his face fell.

“Where’s Parker,” he asked, not seeming so happy to see me.

“I…I can’t find her,” I mumbled, and worry took over his face.

“What do you mean you can’t find her,” he asked, and I hated to have to tell him this.

“I have no idea where she is, nobody does. She’s not answering her phone,” I told her, and looked down. I felt like I lost her.

“Did she walk to the gym,” he asked, and I nodded, “what the fuck if somebody took her,” he said, getting up.

“Jimmy, I don’t think you have the strength to get up,” I put my hand on his chest, and he flinched. I quickly took my hand away, and my phone started buzzing. I pressed call, letting the voice of a frantic Johnny pour through.

“They took him,” he said, breathing hard, almost on the verge of tears.

“They took who,” I said, my eyebrows furrowing together.

“Put that on speaker,” Jimmy said, and I did just that.

“A bunch of guys came in with ski masks. They held a fucking gun to my head. Ripped the place apart, and took the kid,” he said, and my heart fell. Jimmy’s head was in his hands, and I put my hand on his shoulder.

“So, Parker’s missing, somebody took Kellin. What if those people also took her,” I insisted.

“Too bad we don’t know who the fuck they are, what they look like, are where they are,” Johnny seethed.

“We’re closed in, they have to be in this city,” Johnny said.

“Unless they got on a plane and vanished,” Jimmy piped up, and I squeezed his shoulder.

“They’re in this city, flights are only for emergencies,” I assured him, remember seeing it while I was watching the news, “Johnny, call the fucking police, I’m sure they have cameras around the streets. There has to be a way to find them, and it has to be soon,” I ordered him, and hung up the phone. I turned to Jimmy, and he was already a mess, “They’ll find her. Both of them. They’re all right, I promise you. Until then, you need to get your strength back,” I tried to help him back in a laying position.

“Please find my girlfriend, and my kid,” he pleaded me, and the expression in his eyes killed me.

“I will,” I whispered.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

My eyes darted open from the loud cries of Kellin. I didn’t know where I was, I just knew that there was no light, and I was on a very uncomfortable couch. I tried to follow the sound of my baby, but I couldn’t. I had to find a light. I ran my hands all over the wall, until my hand came upon a switch. The light was dim, revealing a gray basement, with very few pieces of furniture. Kellin was on a bundle of ratty blankets that were very dirty. I went over and picked him up. I found the stairs, and started walking up them. I reached for the knob, but it was locked. I found my phone in my pocket, but I had absolutely no signal. I didn’t know who’s basement I was in, but it sure as hell wasn’t mine. I sat down on the couch, and that’s when the panic started kicking in. I was taken, and so was my child. Was Brian okay? He was in the house with my son when he was taken. I heard footsteps above my head, and then the door opened. My heart started beating faster as each step down the stairs grew louder. A man in full black and a mask was revealed to me, and put his face right in front of me, and took off his mask.

“Miss me,” Zan ask, a sick look in his dull brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12
NME_foREVer_6661

I keep forgetting when I have to post v_v