‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Another Return

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“Miss me,” Zan asked, placing his cocky grin on his face. I knew that smile all too well. My heart started racing as he started undoing his belt buckle, “You’ve had a kid, so I don’t know how different you’ll feel,” I couldn’t find my words, they were all jammed up in my throat. I thought I was done with this, why did I ever have to come back to the states. The worst part was this bastard was never going to die. He pulled off my pants, and I squeezed my thighs together as tight as I could, though I knew he had the strength to yank them apart. I tried to ignore the surging pain going through my body. I couldn’t think of Jimmy, or the fact that I was holding my kid in my arms, and I couldn’t say the R word, I just couldn’t. Tears started escaping, and I put my hands over Kellin’s ears as I started screaming.

“Hey, Z! She’s awake!” I heard somebody yell from above us. Who was ‘she’? It couldn’t be Harper, it just couldn’t be.

“Fuck! Give me a second!” Zan yelled back up the person, hurrying, and trying to finish with me.

“P-Parker?!” I heard Harper yell from upstairs. Oh god, they took her, too.

“HARPER,” I yelled back, my voice echoing around the house. Zan pulled out of me, and put his pants back on straight.

“Parks!” She cried out again, ripping my heart in two.

“RUN! IT’S THEM, RUN!” I commanded her, and Zan started running up the stairs. It wasn’t too long until Harper was thrown down the stairs, and I heard the sound of her head hitting the pavement. I ran over to her, and she was already unconscious. I dragged her over to the couch, and situated her and Kellin, “fuck, fuck, fuck,” I muttered. I started searching Harper’s pockets for her phone, and I found it. She actually had a freakin’ bar. I could have kissed her right now, but one, she was my sister, and two, she was knocked out, also, three, that’s gross, and weird. I quickly found Zacky’s number in the contacts, and hit send, waiting for him to answer. No dice. I found Brian’s number, and called him. No dice. I called Matt’s number, and I never thought I would be so happy to hear that sorry ass bastard’s voice.

“Harper,” he croaked, tears obvious in his voice.

“It’s Parker,” I said, quietly. The last thing I needed was for fuckass and dickass to hear me talking.

“Guys, wake up, wake the FUCK UP,” Matt was shouting on the other end of the line, and I put my hand over the receiver, muffling his yells, “They are in the same place,” he started talking to other people.

“You’re on the phone with them,” I heard Brian say in the background.

“Matt,” I whispered harshly, “Matt!”

“Hold on, I’m putting you on speaker,” he told me, and I just wanted to punch him, “Okay, where the fuck are you,” he asked.

“In a fucking basement, that’s all I know,” I told them.

“Is that Parker,” I heard Jimmy’s voice in the background, and I almost threw up. He was back, safe, and I wasn’t there.

“Yes,” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, now.

“Listen, baby, you have to tell us where you are,” his voice sent a calmness through me, which was surprising considering my situation.

“I don’t know,” I said, a few tears finding there was onto my cheek.

“Do you know who took you,” Brian asked.

“Zan and Terrance,” I told them, and I heard groans from the other end.

“I thought we left them to fucking die,” Matt said harshly.

“I thought we did, too, but, guess what, they’re back,” I said, sarcasm obvious in my tone.

“Can I speak to Harper,” Matt begged out of nowhere.

“No, fuck you, buddy,” I said, the urge to punch him still there.

“I know I fucked up with her but-“

“Just shut the fuck up you pathetic piece of ass. We’re in a serious situation here, and who knows how far these two assholes will go. Zan already ra – he –“ my voice trailed off, “she’s unconscious,” I said, a quiet sob coming out.

“What the fuck did he do to you,” Jimmy sounded pissed.

“Just come find us,” I whimpered.

“We will. What are their last names,” Brian asked.

“Zan Davis, Terrance Royal,” I told them, hoping they would remember that.

“We’ll find you guys, we love you,” Matt said.

“Shut the fuck up. I love you Jimmy,” I said, my voice getting more calm at the last words.

“I love you, too, baby,” he said, and a feeling washed over me, making everything feel like we were going to be okay. There were sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs, and I shoved the phone under the couch.

“Okay, so this is what’s going to happen,” I heard Terrance, and he walked around me, putting his face right in front of mine, “You two belong to us,” he smirked like he actually believed it. I hissed and spit in his face.

“Nobody fucking owns me you sorry excuse of a man,” I glared up at him, and was greeted by his fist on my nose. I returned the punch over and over again, until I couldn’t even recognize his face, and I was being pried off of him by Zan. I kicked behind me, getting him right in the balls. They were both coiled over, and I grabbed Kellin, and wrapped my arm under Harper’s arms, pulling her up. I kicked Zan in the face, and a couple times in the nuts, again. I curb stomped one of his legs, assuring me more time to get up the stairs. Harper was a lot more heavier then I remember her being. I heaved all three of us up the stairs, my heart racing faster than ever. I got us to the top, and realized we were in a kitchen. I had no idea where the fuck the front door was, so I started walking around. I heard grunting, and movement from downstairs as I found the front door, and I yanked it open. There was running up the stairs now, and I started running faster.

“HELP,” I yelled out, over and over, people coming out of their front doors, with phones. Zan came out after me, and tackled me onto the front yard. I dropped Harper in order to cover my child. I did fetal over him as Zan started kicking me, and I made sure I was the only one getting the blows. Soon enough, there were sirens, and I saw Zan start to run. I just lay there until EMTs started taking mine and Harper’s vitals, and Kellin’s. We were placed on stretchers, and put in the ambulance. I wasn’t aware of the fact that my nose was pouring blood until I started losing consciousness from blood loss.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

Matt, Johnny, and I started running out of the hospital. We had to find out where Zan and Terrance lived, because that’s where Harper, Parker, and Kellin were. On our was out of the emergency room, there were two stretchers being rushed in, and a paramedic holding a baby. I would know that baby from miles away, Kellin. I turned around and started following the rushing paramedics, and I was now running aside them. Parker’s face had blood all over it, and I stopped the guy running with Kellin.

“I’ll hold him,” I said, and he shook his head.

“I’m not giving somebody’s kid off to a stranger, I’m taking him to the nursery,” he said.

“His dad’s right in that room,” I nodded towards Jimmy’s room, which we were about to pass.

“Really,” he asked, and went into the room, holding Kellin’s face visibly, “I was wondering if this is anybody’s kid,” he asked, and Jimmy’s eyes went wide, and he rose his hand.

“Where did you find him,” he managed to get up.

“He was with two girls, they just came in with the ambulance,” the medic handed Kellin to Jimmy.

“Oh my fuck, are they alright,” he asked, and I couldn’t get over how funny Jimmy looked in a hospital gown.

“They’re both unconscious. One of their faces is all bloody, matches their hair,” he sneered.

“Hey! That’s my bitch,” Jimmy said harshly, looking at the medic and threatening death.

“Look, it’s that time to go,” the medic rushed out, and Jimmy went back to his bed. A few cops came in with Matt and Johnny.

“Hello, I am Detective Marsh. I just wanted to say that we’ve gotten one of the two guys. We’ll be out for Mr. Zan Davis,” he told us. I just wanted to say that if I got my hands on any of them, I would kill them. I couldn’t get the image of Parker out of my head, blood all over her face, and Jimmy was staring down at Kellin in disbelief. I went over and sat down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“I wasn’t there to protect her,” he muttered, and I really felt for him.

“Jimmy, you’re both safe, and you’re going to get healthy. Everything’s going back to normal, so you need to cheer the FUCK UP,” I said, and he looked up at me, and forced a smile on his face.

“It won’t be back to normal once Parker has a smile on her face,” Jimmy said, sadly. I couldn’t agree with him, more. I wanted to tell him that I knew exactly how he felt, that I understood his feelings for her, because I felt them for her, too, but that would put a lot of tension on him. Zacky started moving around in his bed, muttering Harper’s name.

“Zacky,” I told him, and his eyes opened halfway, but I could see him looking at me.

“If you don’t have a Harper, then leave me alone,” he muttered, closing his eyes again.

“No, Zacky, she’s safe. They found her,” his eyes shot open and he looked at Matt like he was crazy, and there was also happiness on his face.

“She’s safe,” he asked in a whisper, and Matt nodded, “THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU’RE THE NEXT ONE TO BE IN THIS HOSPITAL YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH,” Zacky yelled at the top of his lungs, “AND DON’T YOU DARE GO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND. MY. GIRLFRIEND. NOT YOURS. MEANING SHE CHOSE ME. SHE WON’T EVER LOVE YOU,” Zacky started yelling and ranting because that was about the only thing he could do. I could see that those words hurt Matt, though I don’t know why. He didn’t have feelings for Harp, did he? No, he couldn’t. That’s insane. Maybe that was why he…..no, I can’ think like that. I shook the head to remove the though and turned back to Jimmy.

“You’ll see her by tomorrow, I’m sure,” I told him, and he nodded.

“I’ll have to find the nursery,” he muttered.

“I’ll take him to my place, Johnny will come over, and crash on my front door step, and help me there. We’ll be inconspicuous about it, and nobody will see. They won’t know he’s at my house,” I told him, and he seemed hesitant.

“I don’t know if I can risk it,” he mumbled.

“Come on, man. You know you can trust me,” I said in a humorous voice, and he slightly shook his head.

“I haven’t been able to trust you lately,” his voice seemed strained, and it seemed like he had to force the words out of his mouth.

“Wh-why not,” I asked, not believing what he had just said.

“You’ve been hanging around Parker just a little bit too much lately,” he looked up. Oh my fuck, he was on to me. He was on the my ass.

“The fuck? I was just helping her out, FOR YOU,” I told her, and he weighed it around in his head.

“You’re right, I’m sorry. This has been just too much stress lately. Do me a favor, and make sure he’s safe,” Jimmy handed Kellin to me, and I nodded.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

Brian and Johnny left with Kellin, and I slipped back under my sheets, trying to force myself to fall asleep. I wanted to see Parker tomorrow, I had to. I had to talk to her, I had to feel her skin against mine. There was so much I had to do, that I thought I never would do again. I see her through new eyes now, I saw everybody differently now. There was so much I had to do, so many things I had to say. So many punches I had to give Zacky for fucking biting me and putting me through this shit. I wanted to go and shove a toothpick into his wound. A toothpick for each time they had to open my heart. But then again, he didn’t have control of himself, he wasn’t Zacky then, but it was Zacky’s body. I just wanted an excuse to hurt the fucker, because I like terrorizing him. The lights went off, as it was night, and really late. The light through the hall still poured through. I turned my back to it, and closed my eyes. Visions of the life I almost had to leave behind me safe in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12
NME_foREVer_6661

It's 3 in the afternoon. I just woke up, and Saleigh's just now going to bed. We're both slowly but surely getting our nights and days mixed up.

xoxo, Shannon.