‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Hospitals, and pee.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I sat in the hospital bed, bored out of my mind. The nurse said there wasn’t any damage done to me, so I would be able to get out today. I was wondering who Kellin was with, and I was starting to get really nervous.

“Ms. O’Klimin,” the nurse appeared in the doorway, and I looked up at her.

“Hmm,” I asked, wishing I had better company.

“We have a patient requesting to see you,” at this, my heart fluttered. I knew it would be Jimmy, of course it would be. He appeared behind the nurse, a huge smile growing on his face. I jumped out of the bed, and threw my arms around him, in a gentle way. I didn’t want to hurt him. I covered his face in kisses, I had missed him so much. I re-wrapped my arms around his torso, and he took me into him, resting his head on the crown of my own.

“I missed you so much,” I said, slightly muffled by his chest.

“Trust me, I missed you more,” he said.

“I have a question,” I asked, and pulled away from him slightly, “Where’s my kid,” I asked, and he gulped, his eyes darting down the room, making my stomach churn.

“Nurse,” his voice cracked when he called out, and she arrived.

“Mr. Sullivan?” She asked, and he looked back at her.

“Can you get some people to hold her down for a second,” he asked, and my curiosity grew.

“Where’s my son, James,” I asked, more serious this time. A few male nurses came in, and gently pushed my back and held me down.

“I left him in the hands of Brian and Johnny, because I…t…tru…trust…I trust them,” he said, having difficulty with saying the word.

“JIMMY WHY DID YOU GIVE OUR SON TO JOHNNY AND BRIAN?! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHAT KIND OF DESTRUCTION THEY CAN CAUSE TOGETHER?! OH GOD HE’S GOING TO BE KILLED!” I started yelling, struggling in the grips of the nurses. Now any worry that I had increased. My child, who is only about 2 months old, is in the hands of Twiddle Doo and Twiddle Dumb.

“I’m sorry, but Zacky was in the hospital with a gunshot wound, and after Matt, like…Harper…and…stuff, I wasn’t about to leave our kid in his hands. Harper was gone, we only had those two,” he said, and I let out a deep breath.

“I guess you’re right,” I said. I secretly still wanted to punch him, “I get out today, I’ll go get Kellin from whoever’s house they’re at, and I’ll get my child. If one hair is missing from his head, though, I will cause immaculate misery to them for the rest of their short lives,” I threatened, and he nodded, “Can you let me go now,” I asked them, and the guys released their grip, and walked out.

“You’re not going to kill me, now, are you,” he asked, and I just sat up and held my arms out. He crawled into bed with me, and I tried to drift off to sleep.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I watched as Harper walked away. I didn’t know what to do. The love of my life just walked away from me, and I let her. I didn’t go after her, I just tried to escape, something I do best. I left the hospital, and went to the nearest bar. I wouldn’t say I wanted to be dead, though I would think it, but being sober now just isn’t what I need. I had drink after drink, and reality slowly slipped away, until I completely blacked out. I think I hit my head on the way down, but I don’t remember.

..::Harper’s P.O.V::..

“Mr. Baker needs some rest, now. He just took his meds,” the nurse told me, and I got out of Zacky’s arms after kissing him, and I trudged back to my room. God, my head was killing me. I went back into my room, where my doctor was waiting for me, with a few files in his hand.

“Ms. O’Klimin,” he asked me, and I sat down on my bed.

“Dr. Bad News,” I replied. He was the doctor that had continuously been giving us bad news, so that’s what I’ve started calling him.

“I thought you should know, but it’s not that serious, that you have very minor head trauma, and you’ll have to stay another day, just to confirmed there is nothing permanent wrong. The trauma should go away very soon, assuming it’s as small as it is,” he told me, and I should have expected it. My head did seem to have a very physical attraction to the floor lately. What did I think I was going to get by being thrown down a whole fucking flight of stairs and banging my head on the cement floor of a basement? I lay back down in bed, and sighed. Another day in the hospital, I could handle that. I’d just be down the hall from Zacky.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I walked away from Johnny’s front door, since nobody had answered it. I guessed they were both probably at Brian’s house, or I hoped. I got back into my car, and backed out. I headed for Brian’s street, as I met up with both of their cars being there. I parked in front of their house and stepped out, slamming the door shut. I went up to the front door, and knocked on it.

“COME IN,” I heard Johnny yell.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I held Kellin in my arms as whoever was coming up the stairs got closer. This was it, we were going to be saved. Red hair appeared in the door way, and I was so happy to see Parker.

“Oh my lord, ba – Parker,” I corrected myself.

“What the fuck are you guys doing,” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Playing lava monster, come get Kellin,” I instructed. I didn’t like how I had to put her life in danger, but she trudged through the piles of clothes, and finally got hold of Kellin.

“I would suggest cleaning this place up,” she said, and walked back.

“Bring me back a machete,” I called after her, and she turned towards us.

“Johnny’s not that annoy –“ she started laughing, and then collected herself, “Sorry, thought I could say that with a straight face,” she said, and turned back towards the stairs. Great, now I was stuck here with the hyper shit, and none of the joy that I had gotten from Kellin. I sat down, facing away from Johnny, and started rubbing my temples. I wish I wasn’t such a little bitch about snakes, but I really don’t like them. I decided to lay down and close my eyes, and drifted off to sleep, that is, before a putrid smell hit my nose. I sat up as I was sniffing, I turned to Johnny.

“Dude, do you smell that,” I asked, and he looked down.

“No,” he lied.

“Yes you do. It smells like piss,” I said, my face morphing to show my disgust. Damn, I did need to wash my clothes.

“I really had to pee,” he muttered, and it took me a minute before it clicked.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD. YOU MOTHER FUCKING PISSED ON MY FLOOR?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I WILL KILL YOU,” he ran off the bed an out of the door, as I chased after him. He jumped down the stairs, as I thought I could run fast down them, and tripped over my feet. I landed face first and rolled over my own body, doing sommersaults down the staircase. While in the process of dying, I saw Johnny run into my front door with his face, and fell flat on his back, knocked out cold. I landed on the floor with a hard thump, and decided not to move. This would hurt tomorrow. Scratch that, it already hurts now.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I was still pretty weak, but I knew I was getting better. I would have to be in the hospital for a while, but at least I was close to Parker, and she would come see me. I was alone in my bed with the sound of Zacky snoring. How the hell did Harper put up with this? I sighed, and tried to sleep, but I wasn’t having it. I wasn’t having as many frequent pains in my heart, and the scans the doctors had been doing on me assured me that I was getting better. I had been fixed, and they said there was absolutely no sign of the virus. That was really good, I would be able to stay here with my family, and do the things I originally planned on doing. I would have to do them, soon, though. I wasn’t getting any younger, and I’d just have to wait till I got out of here.

“Hey,” a voice came into my ear. I only hopped I was having a nightmare. I opened my eyes to Madison in a nurse uniform. A groan escaped my lips.

“Looks like I’m going to be your nurse,” she grinned at me.

“Sadly, it looks like I’m going to be your patient,” I muttered. I only hoped that Parker would be coming over a lot, with my child.

“Don’t worry, we’re going to have a lot of fun,” she reached down and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. I just stared at her in disbelief. I would have to request a new nurse, seeing as I’m not convinced this bitch is stalking me. Then she’s going to kill me. Horror rose in me, then I realized that maybe they would make a movie out of my life, which would be cool, as long as Morgan Freeman narrates it. That would be a weird movie. I would watch it. I watched the girl walk around, and then she started taking my vitals.

“So, you never called me for those drinks,” she said, still annoying me.

“Sorry, I was just having my heart cut open over and over,” I said grumpily, and she leaned down and stroked my cheeks.

“You poor baby. I’ll take care of you,” she said as she pouted. I just wanted her to leave. Why she wasn’t taking these hints, I didn’t know.

“No thanks,” I said, cocking my head back.

“Technically, it’s my job. When you’re better, you owe me those drinks,” she said, nudging me on the shoulder.

“Can’t I just make sure my insurance pays you,” I asked, and she sighed.

“If you don’t like drinking, we can always do…something else,” she started insinuating.

“I’m tired. Going to bed, good night,” I said harshly, and lay down, facing away from her. This was going to be horrible.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I woke up in a hospital bed again. The last thing I remembered was drinking at the bar. I wasn’t hooked up to any IV’s or anything, so it couldn’t have been that bed. I was also in my regular clothes. I got out of bed and looked at the clipboard that read my name. ‘Alcohol Poisoning’. It also stated that I was treated and that I could leave today. The doctor walked in, and handed me some sheets.

“You had a pretty bad fall,” he said, his eyes flashing to my forehead. I looked at the mirror on the wall right next to me, revealing a big bruise. It didn’t really hurt, but it looked totally grotesque. Fucking sweet, “Just fill these out, and you’re free to go,” he said. I went to the desk, and signed my freedom. It was morning, so apparently it was the next day. The elevator stopped for me, and I stepped on greeted by Harper.

“Hey,” I smiled, standing right next to her. I could not have asked for anybody else to be on an elevator with.

“Hi,” she said, not looking at me, and I sighed.

“Listen, Harp, you’ve got to understand how sorry I am, I was a fool, I was drunk. I will never touch you again, I promise,” I was practically begging her forgiveness.

“Matt, when we get off of this elevator, don’t ever talk to me again,” she said. As if on cue, the elevator shut off, “I hate me life,” she mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in a hurry, so thanks to the readers and commenters, and a SPECIAL thanks to everybody who commented, in which I have no time to see who did. I'm SORRY.

I love you all, kbye.

xoxo, Shannon.