‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Mine

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“He’s so sweet.” I told Zacky as I sat down beside him. It was morning, they had moved Parker and Kellin to a different floor, and everyone pretty much had spent the night at the hospital. Johnny was asleep on Matt’s shoulder, and Matt was asleep with his head resting on Johnny’s, Brian just went back to see Kellin. Jimmy refused to leave Parker’s side, which was a good thing, seeing as once she realizes that most of the time she was having the baby, he was in the bathroom throwing up, there’s going to be a few things thrown at him.

“I know.” He said, and then looked at me. “Were you really serious when you said you’d chop my dick off if I got you pregnant?” Zacky asked, wrapping his arm around me.

“Serious as a severed limb.” I grinned, and he nodded.

“I take it kids are out of the question?” He said, and it came out as more of a statement than a question.

“If you want to keep everything intact.” I smiled.

“Got it.” He said, and I sighed, looking over at Matt and Johnny.

“Wonder what’ll happen when they wake up…” I pondered, watching the two men sleep.

“My bet is Matt will shove Johnny in the floor, but if Johnny wakes up first he’ll push Matt off of him, then Matt will wake up and shove Johnny in the floor.” Zacky inquired.

“That’ll be fun to watch.” I said, not being able to hold back a yawn as I leaned on Zacky.

“Tired?” He asked, and I nodded. I hadn’t slept in a long time, thanks to Call Of Duty. That game becomes addicting after a while. “You need to get some rest, you haven’t been to bed since night before last.”

“It’s been longer than that.” I said, stifling a second yawn. I closed my eyes, and I was asleep within seconds.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
“Is she in a coma?” Jimmy asked, brushing Harper’s hair out of her face. She’s been asleep for over four hours, and she’s completely soaking my grey shirt in drool. I shook my head softly.

“No, she’s just been awake for over a day playing-”

“Get the fuck off of me, you little shit.” Matt said groggily, as he woke up and Jimmy and I looked over at him as he shoved a sleeping Johnny into the floor, where he just opened his eyes, and sighed before curling up in the middle of the floor and closing his eyes again. I knew that would happen. It’s just normal Matt and Johnny behavior. “The fuck are you giggling about?” Matt asked Brian, who was doubled over in his chair, his head in his hands as he laughed so hard his laughter was silent.

“Y-You an…yo-u and Jo-” He burst out into laughter and Matt grumbled something and got up.

“I gotta get away from you all before I snap.” Matt said as he walked down the hallway. I tried not to laugh.

“That was priceless.” Jimmy said, and I agreed.

“Brian?” I looked over at him as he coughed.

“Dude, you need oxygen?” Jimmy asked, and Brian shook his head.

“No, I’m…I’m fine.” He said, clearing his throat and wiping tears from his eyes and then looking at Jimmy and I. “Please tell me one of you got a picture of them.” He begged I dug my phone out of my pocket, careful not to wake Harper. I handed it to him, and he just smiled. “I love you.” He said sub-consciously.

“Love you too?” I said, slightly unsure, and he laughed.

“Sorry, caught up in the moment.” He stood up, and started going through my phone. “I’ll be hunting down Matthew and torturing him.” Brian grinned, and walked off in the same direction Matt had.

“Looks like you’ll be buying a new phone tomorrow.” Jimmy said, and I sighed.

“And I just got that one last month.” I said, a little disappointed that Matt was probably going to crush my phone.

“I wish you two would shut the hell up.” Harper muttered, and I glanced over at her as she lifted her head from my wet shoulder. She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“Well sorry, but you’re the one who decided to fall asleep on my shoulder.” I said, and she smiled a little, taking notice that the right shoulder of my shirt was a darker grey than the rest of my shirt.

“Sorry.” She stood up, and I looked up at her.

“Where are you going?” Jimmy asked the question I was about to ask.

“I’m going to try and wake up.” She muttered, and I watched as she walked off towards the hall.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I mentally cheered as I finally found the snack room after at least ten minutes of walking through this damn hospital. I walked in, and let the door close behind me. The place was empty, except for someone in the corner of my eye, and when I looked over I realized Matt was sitting at a table, lightly sipping on a Mountain Dew.

“You trying to hide from Brian too?” He asked as he realized I was in the room, I shook my head, and sat down next to him. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

“I’m so tired.” I muttered with a yawn. I was exhausted.

“That’s what you get for playing PlayStation for two days straight.” He said and I shook my head.

“I wasn’t on for two days, just one.” I said and he chuckled lightly.

“No, you’ve been logged in for a solid forty eight hours.” He said and I let my bottom lip jut out.

“Have not.” I muttered stubbornly.

“Fine, whatever you say babe.” He said, giving in.

“You’re such a softy.” I muttered with a smile as I kissed his cheek.

“It’s all for you.” He sighed, and pecked me on the lips. “I love you, Harper.” He said, and I rested my head back on his chest.

“I know.” I hadn’t come to say those three words back to him, even though he began telling me that he loved me months ago, when I started warming up to him a little more, spending more time with him, and becoming just a little more attracted to him. We kissed, and he treated me like I was the only girl on the planet. I loved every second of it. I knew it wasn’t right, liking him behind Zacky’s back, but I couldn’t help it. He was different than Zacky, and for now, he was mine. I love him; somewhere deep down I really do love him, but I tried not to let that feeling surface. I laid in Matt’s arms long enough until the warmness of his body slowly put me to sleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
I walked back into the waiting room with Harper in my arms, and I saw that Brian had returned to his seat, but Johnny was still asleep in the floor, and Jimmy and Zacky were asleep, both sitting in chairs, Jimmy’s head leaned back, his mouth slightly open, snoring lightly, and Zacky was leaned slightly to the side, completely out of it.

“Dude, what did you do to her?!” Brian panicked, standing up as I sat down on one of the couches, laying Harper beside me, and letting her head rest on my thigh.

“Don’t panic, I found her asleep in the snack room, and I wasn’t about to just leave her there. She’s just worn out.” I said, and Brian let out a sigh of relief and sat back down in his chair.

“I thought you had knocked her out.” He said and I gave him an annoyed look, and he just held up his hands in defense.

“Parker asleep?” I asked him, and he nodded.

“Everyone is.” He answered, and I nodded as he stood up.

“I’m hungry, if you need me, or if Zacky wakes up and tries to kill you after he sees Harper laying on you, come get me right away, because I wanna watch.” He said, and I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I looked down at Harper and let a small smile crawl across my lips. She was so perfect. I love her, I really did. It took a while for her to actually warm up to getting used to being so close to me without slapping me or kicking me in the balls, but after about a month of me and her playing Call Of Duty non-stop, she finally started to get used to the kissing and cuddling. We had finally closed the gap that had been between us since high school. I knew she thought maybe it was a little too close, but she didn’t say anything about it. I never did anything to her that she didn’t want, we didn’t have sex, or make out whenever we were around each other; we were both content with just being close. That’s all I wanted, it was enough for me; just knowing that I can kiss her and hold her close was enough. I knew that if Zacky found out, everything would be fucked, and I didn’t want that to happen, because I know that Zacky loves Harper to death, and she loves him too. Probably more than I could imagine. He knew that we were close as in friendly close, but he didn’t know about my feelings toward Harper. I’ve kissed her on the cheek in front of him a couple of times, just to see how he would react, he doesn’t pay much attention to it, really, he just brushes it off like a friendly gesture. That just gives me a little more room with her. Though, I’d never take her away from Zacky. He’s a brother, and I’d never hurt him like that. He set his eyes on her first, he fell in love with her first, he gives her anything she wants, and he loves her with all of his heart. Who am I to come between them?

“Matt, that tickles.” Harper muttered, and I stopped tracing my fingers along her back.

“Sorry.” I whispered, and she looked up at me and sighed, a slight smile on her face.

“I said it tickles, I didn’t say stop.” She smirked, and I let my finger begin drawing lines lightly on her shoulder blade.

“Go back to sleep, you’ve been up too long.” I whispered, and she nodded, and rolled over, and I let my fingers slide up to her arm, tracing along her forearm.

“Why is Johnny laying in the floor?” Harp asked groggily, and I let a small chuckle escape my lips.

“I woke up with him lying on me, so I pushed him in the floor.” I said, and she nodded. I have a feeling she knew that already.

“I should’ve known.” She muttered. A minute later she was breathing slowly again, informing me that she was asleep. The way she fell asleep so easily made me wonder how long she’d had actually stayed up these past couple of days. She never was one to sleep much, hell, she used to stay up for days at a time, but when she gets tired she gets cranky, and I don’t think anyone can take the cranky, harsh, sarcastic side of Harper. She already drowned everything in sarcasm and smart remarks, but when she hasn’t slept for days at a time it’s like no one can really stay around her. Even me. She can make a grown man cry when she’s sleep deprived. Johnny should know, she made him cry for two hours straight a while ago, and Johnny’s a strong person; he can put up with Brian, Jimmy, Zacky and I picking on him twenty four seven and he puts up with it, but just a few words from Harper and he’s in tears. Which in a way, is strange seeing as how they’re both a like in a few ways. They’re both right at about the same height, they can both be somewhat annoying at times, and they both throw smart ass remarks at the most depressing situations. But I love Harper anyway. Johnny, not so much…okay, so he’s a friend. He’s still going to be categorized as a small child, and that’s why no one ever lets him be by himself in Walmart; they’re afraid someone might mistake him as a lost child, and try and take him home. Although, no one would complain if the midget went missing. We’d be out of daily entertainment, but we’d live without him. I mean come on, he’s Johnny fucking Christ; anyone could live without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

NME_foREVer_6661
shortygirl
A7XGIRL711
a7x_foREVer12

I need oxygen to Alabama stat.

xoxo, Saleigh