‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Slut; FIXED

Temporary Chapter 21. Slut.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I was walking back to Harper’s room, Kellin in my arms, and Jimmy by my side. Zacky and I were in her room every day since her heart started beating on its own. Over this time, I had become very close to him. I assure you I had absolutely no feelings for him, he was a lot like a brother, my best friend. I walked into her room, expecting everything to be calm, and just sit down, taking in the joy of her chest moving up and down on its own, but instead, I walked into a cluster fuck of doctors and nurses huddled around Harper. My heart started beating faster and I became nervous. I handed Kellin to Jimmy, and ran over to the bed, surprised to see my sister alive and well. I could feel tears start to come out of my eyes as I took her hand in mine.

“Parker,” she said, her voice barely audible.

“H-Harper,” I stuttered, wiping my tears away with the back of my hand.

“Don’t cry, be happy, mother fucker,” she demanded, and I was glad to know she was still her old sarcastic and bitchy self.

“I missed you so much,” I said, causing her to smile.

“Bet your ass you did,” she snorted, playfully.

“Great. She’s back,” Jimmy said, “More threats on my life and blows to my self esteem. Can’t wait,” he sat down in the chair, holding our kid.

“Do you like your life,” Harper glared at him along with her question.

“I find it quite fond, actually,” he smirked.

“Come give me a hug, you fag,” she said. He put Kellin down in the baby carrier, and stood next to me. He bend down awkwardly, giving her a small hug.

“So how long do you think she’ll have to stay, now,” Zacky asked the doctor, and he thought about it.

“I’d give it a week, at the moment, just to see how she’s doing,” he said. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted, like my lifeline returned, and now I would be going on living my somewhat normal life. I put on a façade that I was doing okay with my life without her, but I needed her. I had to have her here with me.

“Sorry, I was taking care of a patient,” a blonde haired nurse came in, and to be honest, she looked a little trampy. Her eyes fell on Jimmy, and her face brightened up, “Jimmy,” she cheered, and walked – though it looked like twitching – over to him, giving him a hug, “You’re better,” she now looked at him seductively. I just stared at her like she lost her mind, which is probably what Zacky, Matt, and Harper were doing. She placed a hand on his bicep, and smirked, “Now we can go get those drinks.”

“What drinks, if you don’t mind my asking,” I cocked an eyebrow, and her gaze landed on me.

“Mr. Sullivan and I were going to go get drinks one day,” she told me. I looked at him, and he was quickly shaking his head. Things clicked in my mind as a realization hit me. That’s why he was being so good to me, then. I smiled at Harper before picking up Kellin’s carrier, and heading out of the room.

“Parker, wait,” Jimmy came after me, and I turned around to face him.

“Leave me alone,” I hissed, making him back off.

“That is not what it looks like. She fucking – she’s stalking me,” he defended, and I shook my head slowly.

“Pathetic,” I said before turning around again, walking to the car. I drove back to the house, on the verge of tears. I can’t believe how this turned out for me.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I watched as the love of my life walked down the hall, not knowing how things were between us. This was a misunderstanding of epic proportions. I walked back into the room, my glare placed on Madeline, or whatever the fuck her name was.

“Listen,” I grabbed her roughly by the shoulders, and she stared at me, wide-eyed, “You and I, are NEVER going to be getting drinks. Do you understand that?” I asked, and she slowly nodded her head, “That girl that just walked out, that is my girlfriend. She just walked out with our child. I’m a taken man, with a baby, who has absolutely no interest in you,” I told her slowly, hoping she would get it. I let her go, and sat down on the chair, sighing heavily.

“Sorry,” she muttered, before walking out of the room. Why I didn’t tell her that at first, I will never know, I guess I was just hoping she would take the hint and leave me alone.

“Jimmy,” I heard Harper call out for me, and I looked up at her, “Is it really just a misunderstand? Because…if it’s not…I won’t hesitate to shove your balls down your throat,” she said in the most pleasant voice.

“Glad to have you back, Harper,” I mumbled before I put my head back in my hands.

“I can’t believe sluts like that,” she laughed in disbelief.

“We have to get you two back together,” Zacky said, not leaving Harper’s side.

“Really? Because I was enjoying the fact that my girlfriend and my kid may be out of my life for good,” I said, sarcasm coating every word, every syllable.

“Let’s take you home,” Zacky sighed, and I shook my head.

“Give her some time. Let’s go tonight,” I said, wishing that Mabelline never walked into my life.

“Okay,” Zacky said, and lightly punched my shoulder, “We’ll help you fix things with her. She can’t just turn you down, you are the father of her child,” he said simply, yet it didn’t reassure me.

“Let’s hope so,” I mumbled. I usually got caught for the things I did do, but I’ve never been caught for something I didn’t do. I didn’t have eyes for any other person, only Parker. Everything was ruined now, because some girl wouldn’t leave me the hell alone.

,,,

“Good luck, man,” Zacky said as he pulled up in front of my house.

“I’ll need it,” I sighed as I got out of the car. He drove off once I started walking, and I saw all of my clothes and belongings scattered across the front lawn. My heart dropped, thinking things could actually be over for us. I walked up to the door, and knocked.

“Go away, Jimmy,” Parker’s voice came through the door.

“Can we please talk. I swear to you, I never planned on doing any of this. She wouldn’t ever leave me alone, and-“

“Don’t make me call the cops,” she threatened.

“I love you,” I said, and stepped down from the door, and started my journey to Johnny’s house, leaving me items on the front lawn. They didn’t mean anything to me right now, at all. I knocked on Johnny’s door, and he answered immediately.

“What,” he asked, and I stepped in.

“Can I stay here tonight,” I asked him, and he looked at me skeptically.

“This means Parker’s mad at you,” he said, and I nodded, “What did you do.”

“This girl’s stalking me, said me and her were going out for drinks in front of Parker. Parker won’t believe me when I tell her I wasn’t ever going with that bitch,” I sighed again and sat down on the couch.

“Oh, well, I have a date, so, you can crash here on the couch,” he said.

“Tha – wait. Did you just say you had a date,” I asked, eyeing him doubtfully.

“Yeah,” pride was in his voice.

“How much did you have to pay her,” I asked, and he glared at me.

“She asked me out, thanks,” he said, “and I’m leaving now to go get her,” he grabbed his keys from the coffee table, and then left, slamming the door on the way out. I sat back on the couch, and turned on the television. I was watching some Spanish show, something about El Tacos, I have no clue. I shoved my hand in my pocket, rubbing the content with my thumb. I sighed at how things were going great today with Harper waking up, then how a sudden curveball was thrown, putting my life into a whirlpool. I had to set things right with Parker, this wasn’t fair to her, or to me. I got my phone from my other pocket, going through the contacts. I had never erased her number, so I called it.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I couldn’t stop the tears from pouring out. Brian was over once again, helping me with Kellin. This time I asked him to come over, and he was more than happy to. I sat on the couch, wondering how I was going to live my life, knowing the guy I honestly loved didn’t have the same feelings. Maybe he never really liked me, and Kellin was the only reason he stayed, so he wouldn’t make himself look like shit. There was a knock on the door, and Brian ran down the stairs, and opened it. I asked for him to do this in case it was Jimmy, who I didn’t want to see or talk to. I saw Zacky walk in from the corner of my eye, and he came down to sit next to me.

“Listen,” he said, and it was like he was getting right to the point, “Jimmy really doesn’t have anything to do with this girl. Harper and I watched him bitch her out after you left,” he said.

“You don’t know how much I want to believe that,” I said, forcing a small smile on my face.

“I don’t want this to ruin things with you and Jimmy. He really didn’t do anything, nor was he planning on it,” he urged on, and I shook my head.

“I really don’t want to talk about it right now,” I said, causing him to sigh, and kiss me on the forehead, the gesture meaning absolutely nothing. As I said, we were like brother and sister.

“I’ll come back by later,” he got up and left.

..::Madison’s P.O.V::..

I really didn’t know that he was taken and had a child. I felt horrible for possibly messing up his relationship. I was sitting on my couch eating a sandwich when my phone rang.

“Hello,” I asked, making my voice sound cheering, opposed to the guilt that I had on my shoulders.

“Natalie,” his voice came through the phone.

“I’m sorry,” was all I managed to say.

“You should be. You kind of fucked me over. My girlfriend won’t talk to me,” he said, making me feel even worse about it.

“I wish I could help,” I said, to try and make things better.

“You can. That house you caught me at, go there, make things up with her, tell her the truth,” he demanded, finding out I only lived down the street from him.

“Okay,” I said, my voice a whisper. The phone clicked, signaling that he had hung up. I would do it tomorrow, since it was really late.

..::-------------::..

I pulled my shoes on and started walking down to their house. I would try my best to talk to her, and fix things. I hoped she would only listen to me. I found the house, and walked up to the door, knocking on it lightly. A built man with spiky black hair answered the door.

“I-is Parker here,” I asked, dazed by this man’s appearance.

“Yeah,” he stepped aside, allowing me to come in. The girl with the red hair was on the couch, looking hurt and pissed off. She looked up at me, and her face distorted into disgust.

“Get out,” she snapped.

“Listen, I think we need to talk,” I said, not following her command. I would fix this.

“No,” she said shortly.

“I had no idea that you guys were together, and that he had a child. He was a patient, and I kept bringing up the drinks. I guess I didn’t catch the hints he dropped off telling me to back off. I’m sorry,” I said, and she seemed to dwell on this, then it softened up.

“I never want to see you around here, or my boyfriend again,” she said, bitterly. I nodded, and backed out of the house. I hoped my words got through to her.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“Should I call Jimmy,” Brian asked, and I nodded. He went to retrieve the phone, talking to Jimmy on it. He stood in front of me now once he was off the phone, “He’s on his way, and I’m going to leave,” he said. I stood up and hugged him. I would have to give Jimmy a huge apology, feeling horrible for ignoring each time he tried to explain it to me. It wasn’t long until he ran through the door, breathing heavily.

“Parker,” he said, his face in pain.

“Jimmy,” I stood up and ran over to him, wrapping him in my arms tightly. The doctors deemed him better now, so I was safe to act as rough as I wanted with him. Though with the stress these last few months, we haven’t had any fun, “I’m so sorry,” I said into his neck.

“Parker,” he pulled away from me, “I don’t want anything like that to ever happen again.”

“It won’t,” I assured him, holding his hands.

“You know that I love with all of my heart,” he said, and I nodded, “and I want to be with you forever,” tears almost came to my eyes, “And this isn’t how I wanted to do this, but,” I was starting to get confused when he dropped down to one knee, pulling a small velvet box from his pocket, and opening to me, showing me a beautiful gold ring with a diamond in the middle. Tears started coming out now, as the realization hit me, “will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. It really means a lot to us (:

xoxo, Shannon.

I posted the wrong chapter T_T