‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

My Heart Is a Fist

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

-a week later-

“Okay,” Dr. Covnerse said slowly. I didn’t look at him, just down at the handcuffs that were holding me to the couch. Both Harper and I were kept in police custody for two days, in separate cells, and we were now forced to do this session together. She was chained to the other end of the couch. Hey, it was a long fucking couch, “So, let’s get the issues out, here,” he continued.

“What the fuck is up with you, Parker? No, wait, you’re not even Parker. You haven’t been lately,” Harper sneered, and I glared at her.

“You’re what the fuck is up with me. I don’t know why you’ve came out of a coma and just started being a stuck up bitch lately. You come out of your hospital room, and punch me in the face for no reason? What the hell?” I retorted.

“You took me off of life support, did you want me dead, or something?” She asked, and I looked away. Of course I didn’t want her dead. She was my sister, the person I was closest to, and shared so many great memories with.

“Not then, no,” I muttered, tears stinging my eyes. I didn’t want her dead, now, either, but she’s pushed me off of the edge.

“So why the hell did you do it,” she spat.

“…we couldn’t afford it,” I mumbled, and I felt her staring at me.

“What,” she said bluntly.

“We couldn’t afford it, insurance refused to continue paying it, we couldn’t get loans. The doctors gave us a week to decide. I figured it was no use, I made it my decision, not theirs,” I said clearly, not looking at her. I wanted to avoid her gaze at all means. I know I couldn’t continue acting like this, but who was I without my sister? She was mad at me for something I couldn’t control, and it was effecting me horribly. I’ve noticed the guys were very distant, besides Jimmy and Matt. They were who I talked to about all of this, and they were helping me out a lot more than Dr. Covnerse was. I couldn’t get the kiss Matt and I shared off of my mind. I didn’t day dream about it, because he was more like a brother to me than anything, and what had happened, just, it shouldn’t have. End of discussion.

“What do you mean,” she asked. Now I wanted to punch her again, what wasn’t clear about the fact that we couldn’t afford it.

“It was costing so much, and all of us were trying to throw in the money to keep you on it, and the doctors kept telling us that it was no use,” I said, stealing a glance at her. She looked like she was in shock.

“That still doesn’t explain why you came over and fucking attacked me,” she huffed, attempting to cross her arms, but couldn’t because of the cuffs.

“I came over to yell at you,” I said, “You threw the first punch, you delusional son of a bitch. Is that what you’ve been telling everybody?” All she did was glance around the room silently, “You are such a fucking liar. Oh my god,” I couldn’t believe her right now, “It’s your fucking fault that I’ve been acting like this. What the hell is wrong with you? Is there something in you that has the want to turn everybody against each other? Fighting with me? Messing around with Matt behind Zacky’s back-“

“What are you talking about,” she tried to look like she was pissed off and confused.

“Matt told me, Harper. I’ve had to restrain myself from telling Zacky, but that’s the biggest difference between you and I. I don’t want to fuck up your relationship. He loves you, why the hell are you messing that up?” I asked, and she glared at me.

“It’s none of your fucking business,” there was venom dripping off of her words, slithering into the pit of my stomach. I had a fear that the attitudes suddenly changed around. Harper constantly being the bitch was a hell of a lot scarier than me. I rattled the handcuffs.

“Please let me go,” I pleaded the doctor, and looked at the officer who was standing there for security reasons, “I want to go home, please,” I begged, and he seemed to think this through.

“You’ll both have to come back next week. For safe measures, I’ll have you both put on house arrest. If you both absolutely have to go somewhere, call me and I’ll have an escort for you, but besides your homes and here, you shouldn’t leave until all of this is settled and I know that I could leave the both of you in a room together by yourselves and still put of a friendly vibe,” He told us, and I nodded, “I’ll further talk to Harper, Garrett, take her home, and put the anklet on her,” he instructed. The officer undid the cuff from the couch, and cuffed my hands together in front of me, walking me out of the room and out of distance from my sister. He put me in back of the cruiser, and went off to my house.

“So, Garrett, huh?” I asked, trying to make conversation.

“Officer Lead,” he corrected.

“Well, what crawled up your ass and died,” I muttered.

“Miss, I’m married and have children. Please, don’t try coming on to me,” I almost laughed, how much of a big head can somebody get.

“I’m engaged with a kid. Have you heard of the term friendly? Trust me, I don’t want to get into your pants,” I scoffed, leaning back against the seat, “You’re not my type anyways,” I taunted and then looked out the window. He escorted me into my house, and I saw Jimmy on the couch with Kellin.

“So I’m going to put this anklet on you, telling us if you leave the boundaries of your home. There are certain restrictions on how far you can go into your yard. If you go out of your boundaries, the anklet will beep, and after five beeps, an officer will come to your house. If an officer has to come more than seven times, you will be warranted for a trial,” he instructed, and I huffed. This was ridiculous. He strapped the hideous thing around my ankle, and the green light signaled I was safe, “It’s waterproof, so you can wash without worry,” he smirked, “I think that’s all,” he went to turn around and I coughed loudly making him turn towards me with a questioning look. I held out my cuffed hands, and he took the key out of his pocket, undoing the damned things, giving me my freedom.

“Thanks,” I said, harshly.

“I hope I won’t have to see you again for wrong purposes,” he said, and walked out.

“I hate her,” I huffed as I crossed my arms, turning to Jimmy.

“Oh, babe, you don’t mean that,” he looked frightened to come near me.

“Great, you’re fucking scared of me,” I don’t know why I let the words escape, but they did, and I ran up the stairs, to the bathroom.

..::Zacky’s P.O.V::..

The officer had left after he put the anklet on Harper. I guess she and Parker had been put under house arrest until things with Harper and Parker got resolved. Harper looked pissed beyond belief, so I went over to hug her, and she pushed me away.

“Don’t touch me,” there was a hitch to her voice, telling me that perhaps she wanted to be left alone.

“I – sorry,” I looked down at my feet. I hope her attitude wouldn’t change for the worst, too.

“Zacky, I’m sorry,” her voice softened, and she wrapped her arms around my torso. Matt jogged down the stairs, since his house wouldn’t be ready for another good two weeks. He had been on good behavior, and I could trust him around Harper as he seemed legitimately sorry.

“This needs to be solved, Harp,” I kissed the crown of her head as she leaned into me.

..::--------------::..

Harper was asleep now, and I had to talk to Jimmy, and Dr. Covnerse. I had a small idea on how maybe we could solve the huge issue at hand. I took out my phone, finding Jimmy’s number in my contacts.

“Hello,” he answered on like, the tenth ring.

“What the hell took so long,” I asked, and he sighed.

“I had lost my phone again,” he admitted, and I chuckled.

“Listen, meet me at Dr. Covnerse’s office,” I instructed.

“Alright, I’ll leave now. Parker’s locked herself in our room. Kind of afraid she’s going to hurt herself,” he told me, and seeing the past events, it sounds like something she would do.

“Call Brian, and see if he can get her out of there, and watch Kellin. Harper’s sleeping,” I said, really wanting to get this off of my chest.

“Alright, meet you there,” we said our goodbyes, then hung up.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

“Babe, I’ve got to meet up with Zacky, he said it’s something important, but Brian’s on his way,” I told her. I could hear her crying from the room, and I wanted nothing more than to go and hold her. I wasn’t really afraid of her, but in a way, I was. I called Brian, and he should be here within the next minute. Maybe he could talk some sense into her, and have her come out of the room. Right then, there was knocking on the door, so I ran down the steps, opening the door to Brian’s face.

“I’m here,” he smirked as he stepped in.

“Great, Parker’s locked up in the room. Try to get her out. Kellin’s asleep in his crib,” I said as I grabbed the car keys, “I should be back soon. If anything happens, call me,” I said. I felt like I was talking to a babysitter, but even a teenage girl watching my child would be more responsible than Brian, though he would probably try to fuck the girl. I shook my head, getting any possible mental images out of my head as I headed towards Dr. Covnerse’s office, meeting up with the doctor and Zacky.

“Okay, Dr. C,” Zacky started as we were all sitting around in his office, “there’s a happy farm around here, isn’t there,” he asked, talking about a mental hospital.

“Yeah, there is, why do you ask,” he was still talking professionally.

“Do you think we could lock Harp and Parks in a room together in a room?” he asked. It was a genius idea, actually. There would be people standing by with medicine that would knock them right out if anything started.

“I think I could arrange that,” he said, “but it would take me a week or so,” he told us thoughtfully.

“Great, because we need our girls back, Doc,” I sighed, ready to do anything to get things back to normal, “I’m scared of my fiancée, and that’s not normal.”

“We’ll do all we can. They didn’t try to get physical earlier today,” he told us, and that was a bit of relief.

“Well, if they stop trying to kill each other, maybe we can knock some sense into them,” Zacky pointed out.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

“Thatta’ girl,” I opened my arms to Parker as she came out of the room, her face flooded with tears, and her eyes bloodshot. She stepped into the embrace, and I held onto her tightly. It seemed as if she were going back to almost-normal Parker, but then again, she could still try to kill me.

“I’m so sick of acting this way,” she whispered into my shoulder.

“Then stop acting like you want to play the bitch roll. You’re scaring all of us,” I told her, swaying us.

“I try, so hard, but Harper just breaks me,” she said, and I picked her up, strolling over to the bed. I might possibly regret what I’m about to do, but I can’t contain myself anymore, really. I crawled on top of her, leaning down to kiss her, when she pushed me off, “What are you doing,” she questioned me, standing up, backing away from me.

“I can’t take it anymore,” I said, standing up as well.

“Take…what…” she headed towards the door, a look of disgust on her face.

“I love you, and I need you,” a frown tugged at my lips, and she stood aside, motioning for me to get out.

“I think you shouldn’t be here,” she muttered, but I couldn’t leave. Before I could start gaining on her, she ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I didn’t know what Brian was doing, but he was really scaring me. I took my phone out from my pocket, dialing in Jimmy’s number.

“Yes,” he asked when he answered the phone.

“Jim, Brian’s trying to…rape me,” I got the word out, and he scoffed.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yes,” I squealed.

“I’m in an important conversation right now, babe. I don’t have the time for pranks,” he said, and my heart tugged. He didn’t believe me, “I’ll be home soon. I love you,” he hung up after that, leaving me vulnerable. The bathroom didn’t have a window, and I’m sure Brian was stronger than the door. He proved that when he barged in, ripping the door down, staring at me with intense lust.

“Bri, please – please don’t do this,” I begged, backing up, and crawling into the empty bath.

“I’m sorry,” he said sarcastically, as he started ripping my clothes off. This was like Zan all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel kind of bad, because this story really doesn't get any better. But hey, we still love you all for sticking through with us. Only, what? 3 more chapters until the end?

Thanks to all of the subscribers and silent readers, but a very SPECIAL thanks to the people who take out the time to comment;
UnholyConfessions0
NME_foREVer_6661
shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12

I'm going to get back to We're Going To Hell, soon. But my life has been so nightmarish lately. Thanks for sticking around guise. Means a lot <3

xoxo, Shannon.

P.S. Fair Enough.