‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Twisted

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I had been in and out of consciousness all day, and I was getting worried that not once was Jimmy there. Harper and I had abandoned the guys before, maybe they were going to start leaving us one by one. Then the thought of raising a child on my own scared the living shit out of me. A feeling of dread washed over me as I sat up. I would go find a phone and call Harper, and maybe see Kellin. I had only held him once before they started drugging me up, and after a few weeks, I would be able to get back in shape. I slipped on the shoes that were placed at the end of my bed, and I was thankful for whoever put them there. I walked out of the door that led to the hallway, in hopes of finding a nurse or somebody. I was awestruck by the fact that everybody was still in the waiting room. I almost cried of happiness. Jimmy was sleeping in one of the chairs, and I thought it best to go on and let him sleep. Now it was time to go to the nursery.

“Excuse me,” a nurse came up to me, and Matt turned around, and Brian looked up, noticing me for the first time.

“Uh, yeah,” I said, awkwardly.

“Ms. O’klimin, you’re supposed to stay in your room,” she told me, inching forward like I was some crazy patient trying to escape.

“I…had to pee,” I tried to make up an excuse as of why I had left my room.

“There’s a bathroom in there,” she pointed out, and my face flushed.

“You’re right, sorry,” I went back into my room with one look back at the room. I kicked my shoes off and pouted. This was misery, I was so lonely. As I was trying to get comfortable in the hospital bed, there was a soft knock at the door and Brian’s head peeped through.

“May I come in,” he asked, answering my prayers.

“Absolutely,” I said, my smile growing wider, and he just stared at me after closing the door.

“Can you stop staring at me like a deranged psycho,” he asked, my smile fell.

“You’re an ass,” I pouted, and he came to sit on the edge of my bed.

“How are you doing, baby girl,” he started rubbing my leg, and I noticed that I needed to shave.

“Lonely, I feel like I just had a baby,” I shrugged, and looked at my toes.

“Well, that narrows it down, I’ve had tones of babies before, don’t worry, I know what you’re going through,” he smirked at me, and I let out a giggle.

“How come you all haven’t gone home and showered or something,” I asked him, and he seemed to weigh a few thoughts in his head.

“We all want to make sure you’re okay,” he admitted, “We were worried.”

“Why were you worried?” I laughed.

“People die from having babies. Don’t you watch the heath channel,” he said, aghast.

“If you would have said anything like that before last night, I would have shot you, Brian Haner,” I scowled at him.

“I wouldn’t scare you like that,” he looked down and smiled before looking back up, “So, Kellin James Sullivan?” he asked, making me smile.

“If he turns out anything like Jimmy…we’ll be in trouble,” I joked, causing him to laugh.

“But two Jimmy’s would be great,” he said sarcastically.

“I can barely handle one, please, don’t get any thoughts in my head,” I said, and he came to sit down next to me.

“Well, doll, I’ll – we’ll – help you through this,” he said, throwing his arm around me, “If Jimmy isn’t there for you like he should be then –“

“Please don’t start hitting on me,” I mumbled.

“I was going to say, then I’ll knock him into shape for you,” he told me, and I looked up at him. His eyes were bright, and there was a smirk on you, “You’re owned territory.”

“Thanks,” I said, and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

Over the past 9 months, Parker and me had become progressively close. To her, we’re just friends, but to me, she means so much. I’ve quit hitting on her, she belongs to Jimmy, they have a child together, who am I to mess that up? But, I can’t hide the fact that I love her, more than a friend, more than anything. Nobody knew, and it took me months to admit it to myself. As she sat there, cuddled into me, I couldn’t help but have a pang of jealousy for Jimmy. All I could really hope for is that he treated her right, or somebody that could would come and sweep her off of her feet. I haven’t went out to meet any woman, because the closeness that Parker and I share is just enough, though I wanted so much more. I had to get me mind off of it, because me and her were never going to happen, ever. I looked down at her face, and she had fallen asleep, making me smile to myself. I kissed the crown of her head, and leaned back against the head board. Eventually I would have to go home and shower, we’ve all been here for about 12 hours. I heard a noise from the door, and I looked at it as the knob started turning. I quickly took my arm from around her shoulder, and stood up before the door opened.

“Hey,” Johnny said, and looked at Parker.

“Hey,” I said back, and hoped that there wasn’t any suspicion here.

“We’re going to take everybody home to shower, you coming or staying,” he asked me.

“Let me get her straight, and I will,” I told him, and Jimmy came in afterwards, and smiled at me as he started playing with Parker’s fingers.

“I’m scared to leave her,” he said only above a whisper.

“She’ll be alright. You’ll clean up, get something to eat, and come back, and she’ll be awake,” I told him, and he tucked her in, smiling at her.

“I never knew I’d love somebody this much,” he said, and kissed her lightly on the forehead. My heart ripped through my chest, I kept forgetting that she belonged to him.

“Come on,” I lightly put a hand on his back as I led him out, “you’ll be back soon.”

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

It was amazing to have a shower after being in that hospital. I got to remove the taste of throw up from my mouth and actually was. I went into the small little nursery we had, and started fiddling with one of the stuffed animals nervously. I didn’t know if I was going to be a good father, though I would probably screw up. This feeling was so different, unconditional, things I never thought could exist. Being trapped in Target with those two totally turned our lives around. Matt wasn’t so much a tool around Harper anymore, Brian wasn’t a pig who was always drunk, Johnny…well, Johnny’s the same, and I’m sure Zacky knew how I was feeling. I got up and went down to the basement, where my set was. I sat down on the small stool as I picked up my sticks, and started playing to Scream. I spent a good half hour playing, until my stomach started growling. I couldn’t cook, I always left that to Parker. Actually, I wasn’t allowed to cook. I decided it would be best to go out and eat quickly before going back to the hospital, and I would bring something back for Parker. She was probably starving. I ran up the stairs and grabbed the keys before hopping in the car and driving to Five Guys.

As I was in line, a girl came up to me with a big smile on her face.

“Hey, I saw you from over there, and, damn, you’re cute,” she started looking me up and down.

“Thanks,” I said, fidgety.

“My name’s Madison, you?” She asked, and I was quite irritated at how she wouldn’t leave me alone.

“Jimmy,” I said, looking away.

“Well,” she grabbed my phone from my pocked, and started pressing buttons, “I’ll give you my number, and we can go out and get drinks sometime,” I tried to grab for my phone, and was far more irritated than before, and she finally gave it back. I was about to go find it to delete the number, when the cashier forced a cough, signaling I was next in line. At the thought of food, I forgot about the over eager woman that was desperately trying to get in my pants. I ordered for Parker and I, and started back towards the hospital.

I was ready to duck once I walked into her room just in case she was going to throw something at me, but she was calm in bed, holding Kellin. I smile played across my lips as I set the food down in a chair and walked over to her. She looked up at me and smiled, scooting over to make room for me to sit down.

“Can I hold him,” I said with hope in my eyes.

“Of course,” she giggled, “he’s your son, too,” and at these words my heart leaped. She instructed me on how to hold him, and slowly put him in my arms.

“Your continuous support is offending me,” I teased her.

“You’ll drop him if I’m not holding him at all times,” she stated, and I chuckled.

“Why would I do that,” I asked rhetorically, and she just looked at me and glared, “you’re scaring me, Parks,” I told her, and she brought her head up to kiss me.

“Where were you every time I woke up,” she asked, and there was a hurt sound in her voice.

“I went to go throw up, and then I passed out in the waiting room,” I told her, and Kellin grabbed my thumb as I started playing with him.

“I get to go home tomorrow,” she said, and rested her head on my shoulder, “I’m so excited.”

“I’m excited, too. I can’t wait to have you back in my arms at night,” I told her sweetly, and I meant him. I was far too used to having her with me every night.

“That was so cheesy,” she started laughing hysterically and I pouted.

“I was serious, ass,” I muttered, and turned my attention back to MY son. I was just wondering how long it would be until I was a nervous wreck.
“Jimmy, there are two things I’ve learned from you. One, you’re never serious. Two, you can’t cook. Three, you snore really loudly. Four, you almost kill me every night. Five-“

“You said there were only two things,” I complained.

“Sorry, I got carried away,” she smirked, and my pout only got more defined, and she sighed.

“Five, you are the sweetest, most amazing guy I’ve ever met,” she rested her chin on my shoulder, and I kissed her on the forehead.

“You’re too kind,” I said.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I knocked a few times on Matt’s door before he finally decided to open it. He was rubbing his eyes, and was in his boxers. He probably just threw his shirt on as well. He was sleeping.

“What,” He said right before yawning.

“Let me come in,” I said, and he moved out of the way.

“This better be important,” he mumbled, plopping down on the couch before he picked up the remote.

“I have a question, it’s bugging at me,” and it looked like he had frozen up.

“What is it,” he asked slowly.

“What if you loved somebody you knew you couldn’t have, what would you do,” I asked him, and it looked like he had just frozen right there. After a few minutes, it started to get ridiculous, and I started waving my arms in front of his face, “Hey, earth to Matt,” he had a glazed look in his eyes as he looked up at me.

“What do you know,” he asked.

“I don’t know shit! That’s why I came over here asking you what the fuck I should do,” I shouted out.

“Who is it,” he asked, and I realized what I had said.

“I’ve gotta go,” I coughed, and rushed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12

I'm such a twat, I forgot we changed around the schedule <//3 I'm so sorry.
Merry Christmas to everybody, I hope you're enjoying your family, as I am not enjoying mine, and you're getting whatever you wanted.

I got a boyfriend. (y)

xoxo, Shannon.