‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

An Unexpected Turn For The Worst

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I had just gotten Kellin to sleep, it was about mid-afternoon now. I walked downstairs and sat down next to Jimmy, putting my legs across his lap.

“Well who is this beautiful woman,” Jimmy said while leaning over to kiss me. It was soft at first, then it started to get just a little bit harder. He fingers found their way to the hem of my pants and I softly pushed them away.

“I just had a baby come out of there,” I whispered.

“Tell that to my raging boner,” he said, and rolled us off of the couch so that we were lying down. I had my head in the crook of his neck, and he held me. I liked these moments a lot, just being able to lay there with Jimmy, not a trouble in the world. I started drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat, one of my favorite things to listen to. His breathing was calm, and had a certain rhythm to it. My eyelids draped over my eyes, then there was a knock on the door. Both of us groaned at the interruption as I pushed myself up to go see the person who I was about to kill. I dragged my feet over to the door and slowly opened it, revealing a sobbing Harper.

“Oh my god,” I gasped as I brought her into my arms, “What’s wrong,” I brought her inside as she cried, and pushed the door closed behind me with my foot. I took her over to the dining room, and sat her down, “I’ll be right back,” I assured her as I went into the kitchen to make two cups of coffee. I brought the container of coffee out with the cream and sugar, and two mugs. I set it down in front of us, and held her as she continued to cry. Jimmy came in with a blank expression, then once he saw the scene in front of him, his expression immediately turned into concern.

“What’s wrong,” he joined in with comforting her.

“Don’t know, she hasn’t said anything,” I looked over her head at her.

“I’m right here, you know,” she said, softly.

“I’ll be right back,” Jimmy said, grabbing his car keys from the table, and left. I heard the car as he drove out of the driveway.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I didn’t know what was wrong, or why Harper was crying, but I thought that maybe Zacky should be here. I was hoping that he didn’t do something stupid, and if he was, I would introduce his face to the inside of his ass. I calmly drove over to the house he shared with Harper, and parked right in the front of the house, something I usually seemed to do. I didn’t knock as I just entered the house, and saw Zacky on the couch eating a bag of potato chips and watching Fantasy Factory.

“Hey, dude,” he nodded at me, and started flipping through channels.

“You know that Harper’s over at my house crying her brain out? There’s literally little pieces of brain coming out with her tears,” I told him, and he expression turned into concern, “You know what’s up,” I asked, looking at him skeptically.

“She left here about forty-five minutes ago, fine,” he told me.

“Well, she got there about ten minutes ago, and she’s not fine, trust me,” I told him, and he stood up.

“You drive over here,” he asked, as he started putting on his shoes.

“Yeah, come on,” I ushered.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“Would you like some coffee with your cream,” I asked Harper as she started pouring her drink..

“Probably not,” she insisted. Tears soaked her face, and she was calm now, though she was shaking.

“So, do you want to talk about whatever happened,” I asked, and she shook her head.

“Not really, but I have to,” she told me, and took a sip of her cream. I put a reassuring hand over hers, trying to further comfort her and make her know that I was here for her, and her eyes darted down.

“Last night, um, Matt was drunk, and he…h-he c-came over a-and, h-he….was r-really drunk,” she started stuttering through her tears.

“Is that’s what’s wrong? We can get him put into a facility, I’m sure,” I told her, and she furiously shook her head.

“He...raped me,” she said the last two words only above a whisper, and they were barely audible, but the silence in the room assured the fact that they were heard.

“He what,” Zacky’s voice came out from behind us, and he was furious. His fists were clenched and his face was red. Harper didn’t look behind her, but only started crying harder, “Baby, why didn’t you tell me about this,” he tried to calm down, and came over, sitting by her, trying to comfort her.

“I don’t want a-anybody hurt,” she croaked.

“Well, I’m hurt, you’re hurt,” he kissed her on the cheek, and stood up, “And Matt’s about to be,” he stormed off, and Harper was just raining tears. I held on to her tighter, knowing what she was going through in a way. I had put up with Zan’s rape for four years, and never told a single soul. I wanted to kill myself every second. I was unclean because of it.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

Brian had just left, and I was staring at the ground in disbelief. I couldn’t believe that I had actually…did that. I couldn’t even muster up enough courage to say the deadly R word. That’s not something that I would do, ever. I betrayed myself, her, and Zacky. I had been betraying Zacky this whole entire time, but this was just crossing the line, even for me. I knew that soon all of the guys and Parker would know about my drunken mistake. I didn’t deserve to be alive right now, I was going to be going to hell for sure.

“Fuck,” I yelled out as I got up and punched the wall. I started pacing, running my hands through my hair. I had to apologize to her, she was fucked because of this. It couldn’t be soon, though. She wouldn’t go near me, or look at me, I’m positive of that. Eventually, though, I would have to try and make things right. I leaned my back against the wall, and slid down it, brining my knees to my chest. A few tears lingered down my cheek as the thought wouldn’t go away. I was turning into a monster, and I was losing everybody around me, everybody that I loved.

“MATT,” Zacky yelled as he barged through my front door. His head snapped to me as I flinched at the sudden action, “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,” he yelled as he stood in front of me, pulling me up the wall by the collar. He punched me over again and again. I hoped I would pass out and die. I didn’t deserve to be alive right now for what I had done. He had the right to end my life. Then I remembered that he didn’t deserve Harper. They weren’t right together, and I got enough strength to fight back. I started blocking some of his punches, and started punching back. I smashed his head into my window as shatters went around everywhere. This was a fight to the death.

..::Unknown P.O.V::.

I was walking down the street as a window from the house I was in busted, and a person’s face appeared. There had seemed to be fighting and a lot of blood. I quickly took out my cell phone as I dialed 911. I gave them the street address, and walked off. I didn’t want to be around for any fighting and risk my life.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

Harper, Jimmy, and I were all on the couch now. I was rubbing Harper’s back, while Jimmy was on my other side, holding my hand, “He probably just went to go sort it out,” I tried to convince her. I didn’t think it worked because I didn’t believe it myself, “Okay, um, let’s watch-“ My sentence was cut short by the sound of sirens. Not just one pair of sirens, but many. My heart stopped, and Harper’s head shot up. Her eyes were really red from how much she had been crying.

“Oh fuck, oh my god,” she whimpered, and I embraced her, “That’s them, I know it is,” she stood up.

“Harper, sit down,” I told her.

“No, I have to go there, now,” she said as she started running.

“Fuck,” I muttered, “Stay here with Kellin,” I told Jimmy before I darted off after Harper. She wasn’t really that fast of a runner. Unfortunately, neither was I. I wasn’t able to catch up to her before my lungs gave in and I collapsed on somebody’s front lawn, trying to regain my breath. We were maybe halfway to Matt’s house, now, and I knew that I would have to go over there, now. I finally got the adrenaline to get up, and continue running. I could see her running in front of me, her black hair flying around everywhere, and noticed that my hair was a mess, too. I wasn’t even wearing shoes. We finally ended up at Matt’s house, where both of them were being put into an ambulance on stretchers. Harper stood there, crying, and I stood next to him, “Oh my god,” I moaned, a tear slipping down my face.

“Neither of them are conscious,” she whimpered, “They said it was a ICU emergency,” tears were flowing down her cheeks now.

“Come one, we’ll go to my house, let me get shoes, and we’ll drive there,” I put my arm around her shoulders, and started walking us back to my house. My feet were throbbing, and probably really fucking dirty. The whole walk was silent, and I was back at my house now, “Go get in the car,” I told her, and went in for my shoes.

“What’s happening,” Jimmy stood up.

“I’m taking Harper to the hospital where Matt and Zacky are,” I told him, and walked to him, “Can you please watch Kellin, I hate to put him on you so much but-“ he interrupted my thoughts by bringing his face down and kissing me on the lips.

“Go,” he whispered. I forced my feet into my converse and grabbed the keys, running partly to the car, and getting in. I didn’t bother to put on music or anything.

“I’m sure they’re fine,” I told her, glancing really quickly in her direction.

“I hope so,” she said.

“I promise,” I really hoped that it was a promise I was able to keep. Zacky and Matt – as much of an ass that he is – are my friends, and I didn’t want them hurt, either. I found a parking place quickly upon our arrival there, and we walked in the emergency room. Harper sat down and I walked up to the nurse, “We’re here for Zachary Baker and Matthew Sanders,” I told her.

“They’re in surgery, but I’ll have them call you in when they’re put in recovery,” she told me, and I just walked off. That wasn’t the news I wanted to hear.

“Hey,” I nudged Harper, “They’re in surgery, so do you just want to stay here,” I asked, and she nodded. “I’m going to go take a shower, I’ll be right back,” I assured her, and she just stared in front of her. I went to find my car and drove home. I was really dirty, especially my feet. Jimmy was asleep on the couch, so I ran up the stairs, and quickly got in and out of the shower, finding myself clean enough. I pulled a pair of pants on, and threw on a Jack Daniels t-shirt, that belonged to Jimmy. I slipped into my shoes, and left Jimmy a note, telling him if he needed or wanted to see me, I’d be at the hospital, and to remember to bring the baby if he did. I drove back to the hospital to find Harper in the same spot, the same position she was in from when I left, and sat down next to her. She leaned on my shoulder and went to sleep. I took out a book that I had in my car, and started becoming really interested.

I saw the arrival of a pair of shoes in front of me to see Jimmy, “Um, where’s Kellin,” I asked, skeptically.

“Don’t worry, I left him with Johnny,” he smirked, and I stood up, grabbing him by the collar.

“YOU WHAT,” I shrieked, and shook him, “YOU LEFT MY CHILD WITH THE MOST IMMATURE AND ANNOYING PERSON I’VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! MY BABY IS GOING TO DIE,” I told him, and started pacing.

“Ah, Ms. O’klimin, and Ms….O’klimin…” we turned our heads to see a doctor in scrubs reading our names off of a clipboard, and he smiled, “Mr. Baker and Mr. Sanders are in the recovery unit of the ICU, you can go see them now, though I’m not sure they’re awake,” he told us, and we were quickly in the room where they both were. There was a nurse in floral print scrubs taking Matt’s vitals, and as she was done, she went to Zacky to take his vitals.

“I may need to talk to you,” she said, walking over to us.

“Yeah,” Harper asked, on the verge of tears again.

“Mr. Sanders and Mr. Baker are fine,” she said, and we all sighed, “But there’s something about Mr. Baker,” she said, and I could see that Harper was holding her breath.

“What,” Jimmy asked, squeezing the hand that he was holding.

“He’s showing signs of the virus.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
NME_foREVer_6661
a7x_foREVer12
shortygirl

OH SHIT
fair enough.
xoxo, Shannon.