Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

X

If things were as simple inn movies as in real life...If I'd actually done that my brother would've been ok with me liking him and him liking me. I thought after saying the words.

"Alright, so you want Preston and Carl?" Ashton said and asked at the same time.

"Ashton..." I whispered.

"What, Arabella? Am I supposed to be okay with this?" Ashton asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Ash, I can't help it."

Ashton looked over at me then turned the car on. He tore his eyes away. "Bella, I get that. But Laiken's not perfect. He's far from it."

"Well, neither am I!"

"Arabella, Laiken-Laiken he has a problem." Ashton sputtered. "And he'll hurt you. I love you too much to let that happen to you."

"Ashton, it's none of your business! If I get hurt then I get hurt!" I snarled. "And remember whenever we watched all those movies with the guys? I was pressed against him the entire time."

I turned away from my big brother and folded my arms angrily.

We drove away in silence.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I locked myself in Ashton's room.

I pushed the black headphones into my ears and put It Will Rain on replay. I let myself cry. I hated fighting with Ashton as much as I hated him in my personal business.

I heard a loud banging on the door.

"Arie!"

Ashton.

I stood up. He could apologize. He could do that. I was truthful and I didn't do anything wrong.

I unlocked the door and peeked out.

Instead of seeing just Ashton I saw someone else with him.

I threw the door open wider and revealed both of the figures. Ashton, my brother for sure was standing beside Laiken.

"I think we all need to talk." Ashton said.

I didn't look at Ashton. I looked at Laiken and saw him offer me a small smile. He was wearing plaid pajama pants and a white shirt with the red lettering 'Love, Nike' written on it. His hair was tousled and his eyes were glazed over. He looked like he had just woken up.

"I live 3 floors above your brother." he whispered as I walked beside him to the kitchen. "He came up and woke me up."

I sat down next to Laiken at the table.

Ashton poured some water. It was an interrogation. That was my first thought.

"I'll offer you a deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated but tomorrow for sure you'll get a load of updates, from just me writing them up so fast. I know this is short but a lil bit of fighting never hurts anyone, right? So what do you guys think Ashton's lovely deal is?

Things are gonna get delicious.(; I just have a feeling. Or a knowledge of this. either or. (: