Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

XII

Ashton and I took my car to his place, so we kinda had to take my car back. 

We took the short way and then picked up some bagels at Sheetz. We also got ourselves some coffee from there. 

Whenever we got home we noticed that our parents weren't up yet. I decided that I deserved a little more time in the loft before our parents baby killed everything. 

I didn't feel like crying about the whole situation. I was still on Cloud 9 thanks to Laiken.

I found a note on my bedside table. 

Dear Arabella, 
We're sorry about the loft. We might have a surprise for you if you'll accept it. 
Love, mom and dad.

PS: would you like to help pick baby names? We're sorry.

I crumbled the note inside my fist. 

"Ash?" I asked. He was sitting on my bed reading through my 'Pride and Predjudice and Zombies' book. 

He looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"Mom and Dad said I could pick baby names..." I smiled as I threw him thw balled up piece of paper. "Whaddaya think about a-hole numero 1 and numero 2?"

Ashton chuckled, "Very creative, little sister."

I laughed a little and then go to my closet. "What shall I wear for the meeting, big brother?"

Ashton walked over to my closet. "Wear that!" he pointed at a big pink frock. 

I fake laugh and then cut it off. "Uhhh...no!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and walked back to my bed. 

I finally pick out a pair of white sweatpants and a red shirt that has the middle finger printed nicely on the front. 

"Cool outfit." Ashton said. 

I grinned. "Thanks, big bro!"

...............


"You guys are the...Lukas family?" the secretary asked us as she pushed back her golden blonde dreadlocks. 

"Yes." my mother said. "We were here yesterday but we are bringing our son, Ashton and our daughter, Arabella to meet the twins. Yesterday, Mona said that we might be able to take them home today."

Dreadlocks nodded. "Yeah. They're all ready to be taken home."

We had spent the entire morning putting together a nursery and changing my lovely loft into another ugly pea green and pink nursery. They moved all of my stuff back into my ols room. It had recently been stripped of the olive drab paint that used to represent me to a lavender that was going to be for mom's study. 

Now my room with all of the dark moony and some neons totally clashed with the dumb lavender. 

Dreadlocks eyed me and Ash. Raising an eyebrow she said, "You look like trouble makers. Keep your hands off the children unless you are asked or told to do anything."

I gritted my teeth together. I clenched my fists and then push myself against Ash. 

"Hold me back."

Ashton grabbed my arm. "Look...we're fine with kids."

Dreadlocks rolled her eyes and took us back to the nursery. 

Finally she lead us to a double crib. Two little babies were lying beside one another. 

The baby girl was wrapped up in a pink and purple tie-die blanket. She was wearing a small purple hat on her head. Her eyes were opened revealing beautiful brown eyes. She had a pudgy nose and her skin was very fair. For being numero 2 she was actually pretty. 

The baby boy was prettier to me. I know, a baby boy being prettier than his sister. He had a blue blanket and a blue hat. His eyes were closed, but as Ash and me leaned over him he opened them slightly, revealing he had bright blue eyes. 

I sucked in air. "They're adorable."

Ashton nodded. 

"So...?" mom asked as she looked at the two little babies. 

Ashton and I exchanged glances. 

"Yes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
A/n: well you know the drill-go ahead, comment(: