Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

XIII

Naming babies was easy. As promised mom and dad let me name the twins. 

I chose Ashleigh for the baby girl. Personally I wanted to name her Jasey Rae, but apparently naming a baby after a song is not appreciated by your parents who want to stick to the 'A' theme. 

For my baby brother, Alyx. I couldn't let him have a over spelled name, so we had to go with my alternate spelling way. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^


It was Monday, meaning it was the first day of my senior year. My last year in the freaking school. 

And it also meant it was our first band meeting. It was at our house, since Ash and I wanted the boys to meet our new babies. 

I was still kind of angry about the whole loft thing, but mom stuck to her word. She got me a new webcam for my laptop so that I can chat with my friend who's father got moved from our town to Africa. Last time I chatted her I kind of got mad when it froze and threw it on the ground. 

...............


"Arabella!" I heard the shrill voice of my friend Kaylie.

I turned around to see her small petite figure wearing a pair of skinny jeans and one of her ex-boyfriend's shirts. She liked to keep those for the 'memories'.

"Kay!" I gave her a small hug. 

"So how's my single lady been?" she asked.

"She's not single anymore."

Kaylie stopped messing with my long brown hair for a moment. She raised one of her neatly kept eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Long story."

"Lunch?" she asked. 

I nodded, "Def. So, where's Cyle?"

Cyle Sinloer was another one of our friends. 

"I don't know. She met another one of those 'friends' at camp."

"I'm beginning to think last year, Izabell wasn't just a friend, and Lyla the year before just wasn't a friend." I said as I pulled out my writing notebook. 

Yesterday, whenever I was at Ash's house for the day I wrote a few songs for the boys. 

I was pretty excited to hear Laiken sing them, hopefully. 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The morning consisted of me in my homeroom sitting by my friend, Alisha and watching videos about each class and teachers we would have. 

By lunchtime, I was ready to go home. It was pretty boring other than whenever Jennifer Linyn cried whenever her ex-boyfriend kissed her best friend, Mia Notshire during the 'M.A.T.H class' video. 

I stood in line for a taco. For some reason, I really wanted some taco-y goodness. 

"So...dish!" Kaylie said as I sat down with my taco. 

"His name is Laiken."

I pulled out my cell phone. We had taken pictures together and they were all over my phones. For my background I had Laiken and myself on the couch eating ice cream. 

I showed Kaylie and my other friends, Lindsey, Cartley, Jonna, and Mariaeh the pictures. 

"Ooh! He's sexy." Kaylie said tearing the phone away from me. "He's def some eye candy, babe!"

I giggled.

"How'd you meet the smexy little thang?" 

"My brother's starting a band...Laiken's the lead singer."

"When do I get to meet him?" Kaylie asked handing back my cell phone. 

I shut it off and then took a bite of the fried meat and corn shell. 

"Someday." I said as I felt the phone vibrate. 

R u done w/ skool yet? I pick u up? -Laiken

Boo. It's only 12:30! I still have a few hrs. Yeah u can pick me up. Mind meeting a few fans? -Arabella

Sure! I'm famous already? -Laiken

Nope! My friends think ur sexy tho. They're very rite. Sooo...-Arabella

They sounnd awesooome! -Laiken

K, can't wait 2 c u! I gtg coz we Eatin and talking bout u! -Arabella


...............


During Western Hemisphere while Mr. Brooks was assigning us some dumb reading assignment I took out my cell phone. 

My brother had Mr. B last year and said he was pretty cool with cell phones as long as we had our eyes on the board straight after hitting the send button. 

Heeyy! In last class. R u here yet? -Arabella

Yurp! Pres and Ash tagged along! R we meeting ur friendsss? -Laiken

Yeaah! Well u n P r. Ash alrdy met them! :P haha i m sooo borrreed! -Arabella


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


"So we get to meet Mr.Right?" Kaylie asked. After I had stopped at my ugly orange locker and grabbed my crap I had gone to the vending machines to get a Gatorade and then found Kaylie, Cartley and Lindsey waiting for me by the doors. 

"Yes...and my new friend boy, Preston." 

"Oohh! He sounds cute." Cartley gushed as she snagged my Gatorade. 

I took it away from her and said, "I think he said he had a girlfriend or something...maybe that was Carl."

Kaylie's turn to question, "Carl?"

"My video game guy. And the bassist."

"Are we gonna meet him too?" Lindsey asked. 

"No. I don't know where he is...maybe another time."
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] heyyy! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. As i write this AN it's almost 2012! Woo! I know as I post it it's nqot but whatev! (: comment if you love me-xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox