Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

XIX

I rolled over in an unfamilaliar bed. Facing me was Ashton, who was lying on his side. 

"Ash?" I asked. As soon as I said the word my head pounded. 

I had a hangover. 

"GOOD MORNING, ARABELLA LUKAS!" Ashton screamed. 

My head pounded. "Ashton!"

"Arabella, you're not even 18 yet and your brother found you macking on your boyfriend, drunk."

"You've done it." 

"That's different."

"How?!" I cornered. Ashton was backed in a corner with my one simple word. 

"Because I'm supposed to protect you."

..................


Alyx laid on my bed beside Ashleigh. 

I had my makeup palette on the vanity mirror's table. I was putting on black mascara when I heard the scream echo through the house. 

I put down the brush and picked up my siblings. 

Downstairs, dad had a chunk of glass in his hand. Something red was dripping from the clear surface. 

"Dad?" I asked. 

Mom was lying on the floor holding her wrist up. 

"Arabella...leave." he said. "Go to your brother's house."

I gulped and put down Alyx and Ashleigh on the couch. 

"Mom?!" 

Her wrist had a deep cut where the veins were. 

"Arabella, listen to your father. Take the car and take Alyx and Leigh." she whispered. Her voice was barely audible. 

"Mom?" I asked. 

"Arabella, get out!"
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N] sorry for the short chaptwr. I didn't know what to write after Ashton's big bro talk. So i decided to add a little bit of family issues. 

Comment?