Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

II

I stopped at Sheetz and grabbed a large Pepsi-Cherry slush. 

After that I was on the road again to my brother's apartment. 

It took me about a half hour with the limited traffic and when I got to his apartment complex I parked in a spot near an outdoor elevator that would take me inside. 

Whenever I was inside I called my brother's cell. 

"What, Arie?"

"That's no way to greet your little sister." I said as I sipped my slush. "What door is your apartment, Ashy?"

"I don't like my nickname, Arie." Ashton said. "Room 265." 

I hung up on him and walked down the hall. It had gold walls with ugly pea soup carpet and wooden doors that were about an inch taller than I was. I finally found the door that had the number 265 on it and a whiteboard that said, 'Preston wuzzzz herrreee & hateeeess brocolli!; Laiken was here and is musciallly talented.;Carl doesnt wanna rite likee a doob'

I knocked and my brother answered. 

"Arabella!" my brother grabbed me and hugged me and picked me up. 

"Let me go, Ash. Your squeezing the life out of me!"

"Oh. Sorry." he set me down and then looked around. 

"Where's mom and dad?" he asked. 

"I drove here alone." I said and then brought the cookies out from my huge brown Hollister bag. "And I brought COOKIES!!"

"Yesss!!" Ashton screamed taking the container of chocolate chip cookies and opening the lid and sucking one down his face. 

"Come in. I'm making mac and cheese." he said as he took my hand. 

For my brother, his apartment was pretty sanitary and clean. 

"I'll let you meet the guys." Ashton said as he put the cookies on the counter. "Come in the living room." 

I followed Ashton.

His living room was nice with a brown couch and a bunch of multi colored fuzzy beanbags. 

I sat down on the fuzzy purple beanbag and looked around the room. 

I saw a blonde guy with gorgeous green eyes and a brown haired boy with grey eyes and a stunning ab display through his white tanktop. The last guy had long dark blonde hair with light blue eyes. The blonde boy with green eyes was sitting on a orange beanbag and was reading a book called Math for Dummies. The brown haired guy was sitting on the couch with his cell phone in one hand and a purple cup in the other. The dark blonde was lying on the carpet with his PSP while flipping through songs on his iPod touch. 

"Guys!" Ashton said, rather loudly. 

The brown haired guy looked at my brother. Then at me. 

"Who's the sexy gal?" he asked. 

"That would be my sister. My little sister!" Ashton told the boy. "Keep your paws off of her."

The boy pouted. He then stood up and held out a hand. 

"Laiken Trey at your service." he held out his hand. 

Pause

That's Laiken.

He has brown hair, spectacular abs and to die for grey eyes. 

That's my boy. 

But, we'll get to that later.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


"Arabella Lukas. His little sister." I shook his hand, and felt the warmth of his hand. 

"You're sexy, babe." Laiken said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

"Ok!" Ashton said pulling me away from Laiken. "Too much PDA."

Then the guy with the regular blonde hair stood up. 

"Carl!!! Nice tooo meeeett yooooouu!" 
He hugged me instead of a formal handshake.

The guy with the dark blonde hair then stood up and pried Carl off of me and stuck out his hand. 

"Preston. Nice to meet you." he smiled. 

All of the boys were gorgeous, but I concluded that Laiken was the only one who was sexy. 

I know. A crush on someone in my brother's band was not a good idea. But what can I say?

And hey, if you saw Mr. Trey you would agree.

,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,
 

After meeting the guys, I felt like a part of the band. 

They treated me like I was one of them and for about a half hour we played Super Mario on my brother's Wii. 

And that's when the rest of the Lukas (minus Aunt Katie-whose last name is Darrel, like my mom's maiden name) knocked on my brother's door. 

I didn't want my mom to come in. I knew she'd be all over Ashton after he dropped the bomb. 

And dad? He would be furious, and probably kick Laiken, Preston, and Carl out so that they could chat. 

They might even throw me out.

And Aunt Katie?

She would just complain about her dumb pregnancy and morning sickness over the mac and cheese and complain about how her craving for brocolli with orange concentrate was getting worse (which is true. I came home from work the other day and was putting my soda in th fridge and found a bunch of dry oranges all over the counter). 

*******


My mom kissed my brother's cheek and hugged him. 

"Honey bunches, I've missed you!" 

My dad just stood in awkward silence with his palm pilot in one hand tapping with the little pen thingy. 

He does that all the time and rarely comes to family dinners anymore.

Now, since my brother's gone me, mom and Aunt Katie call it girl dinner. 

Aunt Katie hugged Ashton and put one of his hands on her rounded stomach. 

I could tell by my brother's face that he thought it was weird. 

Not that I didn't.

Because it was, and it was a stupid move. 

The baby hadn't even kicked yet, so what was the point in putting a hand on a lifeless belly?

My mom put her coat on one of the dark wooden chairs and started gushing about how neat and nice his place was. 

Whenever she stepped into the living room she spotted me first, sitting next to Preston on a white fluff beanbag. 

"Arabella! Don't you just love your brother's house?"

I nodded, hoping she wouldn't spot the guys yet. I didn't want her to ruin this. 

And she wouldn't-for about 3 seconds. 
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] Hey guys! Here's chapter two of mahh stories! 

LOL, i just watched ScaryMovie4 ahaha sooo funny! 

Lol, but comments are greatly appreciated and I will try and get your name in the authors note for the next chapter if you comment!