Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

VII

Unfortunatley, my week with Ashton ended quickly, and school was starting Monday. It was Friday and it was my last day at Ashton's. Unless I got my mom mad at me. Then she might send me to Ashton's again. 

But I had the day off so me and the boys had decided to spend the day like this:
1. Movie at Ashton's. 
2. Video Games at Carl's. 
3. Arcade at the mall.
4. Lunch at Taco Bell.
5. Another movie at Laiken's. 
6. Swimming at Preston's. 
7. Dinner at Outback. 

My mom had texted me yesterday:

Hello, Arabella-me and your father have something 2 tell u and ur brother. Plz bring him home w/ u. I would like him 2 stay the weekend and in ur room. This is big news. We luv u both. -Mom

So then:
8. Ashton and I sleepover. 

But let's start with #1.

Since it was my last day I got to pick the movie again. 

Oh, but I still got the requests:

"I'm back into Jennifer again, but no Angelina Jolie." from my brother. 

"Nothing that will make me cry." from Carl. 

"Whatever." from Preston. 

"Light horror please?" Laiken said raising an eyebrow. He wabted horror so I would jump into his arms. 

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Maybe later, Laiken."

Finally we found a movie to all of our likings-Scary Movie 4. 

I had no issues with the Scary Movie series. They were classified under comedy. 

The lights were turned out and I decided that it was my turn to lay on Laik. 

I decided his chest was the best. I mean it must be comfortable since I spent the entire night on it. 

It was. 

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head. 

This was amazing. 

............


We went to Carl's. Mainly it was me and Carl playing video games.

We played Mario Kart where me, Peach whipped his butt. 

He pouted for a couple minutes and then we started Just Dance. 

Whenever I was 10 I was a gymnastict girl and I still did some of that stuff, so I was pretty strechy. 

Whenever we played Rasputin he literally cried whenever I beat him. 

He'd had enough so we decided to go. 

............


The rest of the day was a blur until we hit #5. 

Movie at Laiken's house. 

Since it was Laiken's house we decided to let him pick. I knew what he was aiming for. It was my day, but he was going to do my worst nightmare. 

And I was right. 

He picked up Saw 1 and Saw 2. 

"You were supposed to get one movie." Preston said. 

"Yeah, but the second one is my favorite and we can't watch it unless we watch the first one."

Ashton rolled his eyes and for once in about a year I agreed with my brother. 

"C'mon, Laiken! I don't wanna watch that!" 

"Arabella, it's just a movie." Laiken said. 

"Yeah!" I said. "A scary movie."

I sighed and crossed my arm. 

It couldn't be that bad if Laiken was beside me-could it?

,,,,,,,,,,,


It was pretty bad. It was scarier than the Innocent. No funny parts like the Innocent, and it was perfectly...detailed. 

I spent the entire time from beginning of first movie to end of second movie in Laiken's arms. 

All I wanted him to do was kiss me. 

But that's quite ridiculous, isn't it?

I mean, Laiken's the lead singer of my brother's band. 

It could never work.

But no matter how many times I told myself that, I knew I wanted to try.  

And I knew Laiken did too. 
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] What do you think about Arie? Likee her dislikee her? Whatever! Just lemme no!

Second chapter update today since i haven't had wiular fi!