Never Forgotten

My Hero

~How did this happen~

I was just going to leave and find freedom in the cruel and unfair world but somehow I ended up in a Vampire Dom’s very expensive car. To make things worse he kept asking me questions

“What’s your name pretty?”

“How Old are you?”

“What is your favorite color?”

“Do you like dogs or cats?”

“Why where you in that house, with those human scum?”

That last question keeps popping up. I answer every question but that one. I may only answer with three of four words but I still answer.

“Frank”

“Around seventeen or eighteen.”

“Blue or Purple”

“I love Dogs”

I looked out the window watching the trees and houses go by the whole time he spoke. After awhile the chit chat in the vehicle fell silent, but shortly after we arrived at a very nice house that had multiple cars parked in the drive way. I jump when my car door opens and a hand is there helping me out and dragging me to the front door. It looked like we interrupted something when we walked in. Everyone stop laughing and talking and just turned to look. You would think I had two heads or something.

“Gerard who is this cute young boy? You didn’t tell me you were bringing any new friends over.” A Blonde fertile -most likely his mother going by how he addressed the Dom- said as they got up and came over and offered me there hand to shake. After a few moments of his hand just hanging there he brought it back down to his side and frowned looking me over. “Well isn’t he a shy one.”He then turns to Gerard. “Oh did you get the money from the human renters?”

“The humans didn’t have any money so I just killed them and his family. I didn’t have time to clean up before I saw Frank here coming down the stairs. I will go back later and clean up.” NO MONEY I HAD JUST HAD TWO NEW CLIENTS THE NIGHT BEFORE HOW COULD HE HAVE NO MONEY! “He says he lived there, but I don’t understand what a fertile would be doing in a place like that unless…” His head abruptly turns towards me his eyes turning black “Were you there in that house against your will?” A small squeak escapes my mouth as I avoid his anger filled gaze. A chorus of shocked and anger filled voices fill the room. A few of the Doms stand at Gerard’s words.

“Oh you poor thing!” The Blonde fertile says while he embraces me. “I Will set up the guest room right away don’t you worry.” I just stand there looking stupid not knowing what to do with every person’s attention focused on me.

“How long were you there?” I look to see that a dirty Blonde fertile that was wearing glasses was the one who asked.

“About 10 years I think.” I stutter the last part. Surly they would not want a tainted fertile in their home. I take a step back towards the door getting ready to leave so I don’t cause any problems. I hastily run out the door and down the street. I have no Idea where I am going, but after about 5 minutes of running that Dom Gerard caught up to me.

“Hey short stuff were you going?” He grabs my wrist and spins me around waiting for an answer.

“I-I don’t want to be any trouble.” I managed to stammer out. I wrap my arms around my torso not use to having people talk to me. Well at least being nice to me. He nods his head in the direction of the house and starts walking. I follow. I mean someone so persistent can’t be too bad. Right? When we get back to the house he leads me upstairs. As we pass the living room I have to force myself not to look up and see all the vampires staring at me. The room he takes me to is pitch black and has band posters and torture posters covering the wall.

“This is my room you can stay here until my mom –Kale- finishes up the guest room. There is a bathroom over there” He points to a door right next to a ceiling tall book case holding torture books and snuff films. “The toiletries are under the counter and there is shampoo in the tub. Also if you want to use the computer you can. The password is bloody roses.” That is all he says before he leaves the room and leaves me to ponder over my mess of tangled thoughts. I plop down on the bed and curl into a ball. I really really really hope this is not some cruel joke they are playing on me, and if it is not a joke I really hope it is not a dream that I will wake up from in the morning and have to deal with my keeper once more. I don’t know how my mind would handle something like that.

I have one final thought before I drift into a deep sleep. Damn didn’t that Dom have a really nice firm ass?
♠ ♠ ♠
awesome 1 subscriber